Naomi Wu / SexyCyborg / RealSexyCyborg - DIY/tech enthusiast, maker, potential Milli Vanilli of the East, verified asian bimbo

DumbDude42

kiwifarms.net
So I'm new to this thread. I've been aware of the other Wu for a few years but never actually looked into her until she became my favorite lolcow's, Bob "The Moviebob" Chipman, new object of his thirst. I've seen things floating around that she not just a shill but an agent of the state. I was wondering, what's all y'all's opinion on that? Personally, I feel that she's not an "agent" of the state. I believe she's a doofy person that the CCP allows because it doesn't hurt them, she's some kind of good publicity, and she doesn't break the rules that would get her disappeared like so many others.
0% chance she's a government agent imo, she probably does the ccp shilling because that's how you maximize your social credit score over there lol

TurdFondler

kiwifarms.net
Since she posts on western platforms it's pretty clear to me that her handler has a beefy VPN and it's likely she doesn't exist within China as an online entity. He's broke brained enough to believe China isn't bad because he's living high on the hog there, probably handled with kid gloves and allowed to have bad opinions because he's western and probably makes some Chinaman very rich too.

Heckler1

Fuck you He-Man!
kiwifarms.net
Mark my words, I feel like this is going to end tragically somehow. The exterior "everything is great, muh big titties", the "fill the void" attention seeking, and the way they speak all make me feel like something weird is going on. Maybe "tragic" is a bit over dramatic, but I can't shake the feeling something bad will happen.

Based Department

kiwifarms.net
Mark my words, I feel like this is going to end tragically somehow. The exterior "everything is great, muh big titties", the "fill the void" attention seeking, and the way they speak all make me feel like something weird is going on. Maybe "tragic" is a bit over dramatic, but I can't shake the feeling something bad will happen.
This encapsulates my feelings about Naomi very well. There's just something off about her.

Ralph Barnhardt

I tried that once...it was alright I guess.
kiwifarms.net

RandomBattles

kiwifarms.net
Creality CR-20 Pro- Unboxing & Review

Mirror

I never watched one of her videos before, so I thought I would see one and match it up with our Timaz conspiracy theory.

1. Her English is fluent, but it is not the same voice on Twitter, I feel. Her English isn't that good, native like. And the voice just plain doesn't match.

2. She uses a mini-batleth as a box opener. Maybe that's something a Chinese woman would do, you find all kinds of weird cultural mismatches in China just like Japan is famous for. So, maybe.

3. She certainly looks like she knows her way around a 3D printer. But there's enough suspicious edits in the video to make me wonder.

Tags
None