• >2 years

Votes: 435 22.1%

• Total voters

CrunkLord420

not a financial adviser
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
WTF is going on there? Is he getting a pep talk from a troll?
The current guy is an SJW trying to pitch the Internet Blood Sports concept, and arrange a crossover with Destiny. The guy before that didn't say a lot. The guy before that was a /pol/ rager. The guy before that was a person trying to reason with Narcissa.

She wanted haters, then this guy, who clearly isn't a hater.

Satania

PLEASE CLAP
kiwifarms.net
Fuck. I wish I hadn't missed this live...

Is he doing more BS streams?

Looks like it.

S

SJ 485

kiwifarms.net
This is kind of hilarious, it makes a lot of sense that he'd do this though, he's constantly seeking out negative attention anyway and his participation in a show of this format is actually kind of a unique thing, interesting niche for him to try to exploit. I fully support this capitalistic venture. Long live babbling troon internet bloodsports.

I only wish Cosmo would grow a pair and actually put up a fight when these retards come in and just tell him "lol u r a man," he can do better. I wanna see fire in his eyes and hear thunder in his voice but he's too much of a soft little poof.

Plissken

Gunslinger, Outlaw, Escape artist.
kiwifarms.net
This is kind of hilarious, it makes a lot of sense that he'd do this though, he's constantly seeking out negative attention anyway and his participation in a show of this format is actually kind of a unique thing, interesting niche for him to try to exploit. I fully support this capitalistic venture. Long live babbling troon internet bloodsports.

I only wish Cosmo would grow a pair and actually put up a fight when these exceptional individuals come in and just tell him "lol u r a man," he can do better. I wanna see fire in his eyes and hear thunder in his voice but he's too much of a soft little poof.

That's what soy does to you.