• Never.

Votes: 228 15.8%
  • >2 years

Votes: 319 22.2%

• Total voters

CrunkLord420

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
WTF is going on there? Is he getting a pep talk from a troll?
The current guy is an SJW trying to pitch the Internet Blood Sports concept, and arrange a crossover with Destiny. The guy before that didn't say a lot. The guy before that was a /pol/ rager. The guy before that was a person trying to reason with Narcissa.

She wanted haters, then this guy, who clearly isn't a hater.

S

SJ 485

kiwifarms.net
This is kind of hilarious, it makes a lot of sense that he'd do this though, he's constantly seeking out negative attention anyway and his participation in a show of this format is actually kind of a unique thing, interesting niche for him to try to exploit. I fully support this capitalistic venture. Long live babbling troon internet bloodsports.

I only wish Cosmo would grow a pair and actually put up a fight when these exceptional individuals come in and just tell him "lol u r a man," he can do better. I wanna see fire in his eyes and hear thunder in his voice but he's too much of a soft little poof.

Plissken

Gunslinger, Outlaw, Escape artist.
kiwifarms.net
This is kind of hilarious, it makes a lot of sense that he'd do this though, he's constantly seeking out negative attention anyway and his participation in a show of this format is actually kind of a unique thing, interesting niche for him to try to exploit. I fully support this capitalistic venture. Long live babbling troon internet bloodsports.

I only wish Cosmo would grow a pair and actually put up a fight when these exceptional individuals come in and just tell him "lol u r a man," he can do better. I wanna see fire in his eyes and hear thunder in his voice but he's too much of a soft little poof.
That's what soy does to you.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino