Skitzocow Naruhide / Naru / menherawhide - 🧮BAN COUNTER: 6🧮Come see the daily clown show, back every 24 hours after getting banned for tagging the forum's admin!

Who is winning in the great Naru debate?

• Total voters

0 1

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Naru is an individual I was rather torn about creating a thread over, but the sheer entertainment derived from his constant insistence on taking any and every opportunity to turn an unrelated topic into a pseudo-philosophical argument was simply too endearing for me not to. I'll be the first to admit that while the quality of information regarding Naru is severely lacking, as at present the only identifying link I have is just his new Steam profile and his old Steam profile, the sheer quantity of his content is so overwhelming that it's impossible for me to let an individual like this disappear into the aether.

If any word or phrase can be used to describe Naru succinctly, it'd be "schizoposting personified." On Steam, a gaming platform which appears to be his primary hunting grounds, Naru can be spotted on nearly any news article which lands on the front page. On these pages, without variation, Naru will be found arguing about, well, anything. He's quite a fan of turning topics into political rants, but his posts are so incomprehensible that I'm not even sure if he falls onto the left, right, or center of the political spectrum (although he seems to be currently fixated on attacking leftist talking points, probably since they garner the most response). As an example, here is an article about some sort of book the writer believes lends insight to game design or something. The article itself isn't too interesting.

1603161053082.png

But what is interesting is Naru's singular response to the article itself, which isn't actually related and just uses its title as a segue into ranting politics.

1603161141281.png

A random reader makes a single offhand comment lightly poking fun at Naru.

1603161191054.png

Which prompts him to launch into a multi-paragraph diatribe about some indecipherable topic. For clarity, the posts below are presented in reverse-chronological order, as if that'll make it any less confusing.

1603161296043.png

There are a few things to note about this exchange which serves as a defining example of Naru's behavior. He will scour any singular news article on Steam to complain about politics and latches on to anybody willing to respond to him. Regardless if this individual agrees, disagrees, or merely mocks him, he will take this as a cue to begin a nonsensical rant. This example serves as a demonstration of Naru's tendency to vanity search his own username to find individuals to argue with, as I've occasionally spotted him on people's profiles who had not interacted with him yet were making comments about him with their friends. Given this fact, I don't doubt that upon discovery of this very thread, he will fail to fight his insatiable urge to post in it to continue arguing nonsense.

Outside of arguing about nothing over nothing, Naru's interests include...nothing. Maybe anime, I guess, since his Steam profile is devoid of anything besides arguing, but he'll occasionally use various generic anime clips as metaphors.

1603162237677.png

One would figure he may have a passing interest in games given Steam is a gaming platform with elements of social media. However, Naru either hides his information or he genuinely does not have any online friends (although his exchanges imply he is friends the users Bizerco, neon_tcps, and Xerces off-site) and there is no evidence he plays any games save for an achievement given to users who own 8 unspecified titles (which could be games inadvertently gotten for free anyway).

1603161736154.png

It's by no exaggeration that it seems Naru only seems to exist for the sake of arguing about anything. Seen above, Naru has over 500 comments on his profile alone. He regularly trims his comments past a certain date, but for sake of example, the oldest comment on his profile is from the 8th of August this year, shown below.

1603161967654.png

That's roughly 8 or so comments on his profile a day. For Steam, a gaming-focused platform whose user profiles are at best a place to post the occasional inside joke, that's a ridiculous amount, especially how it doesn't account for his posts arguing on random articles.

Strewn throughout these frequent posts, Naru evidently thinks very highly of himself. While the validity of his claims are dubious at best, his insistence of his superiority certainly fans the flames of individuals whom he's earned the ire of.

1603162293238.png
1603162154595.png
1603162177758.png
1603162188174.png
1603162490174.png

Upon seeing his posts, one would obviously conclude that Naru is nothing more than a troll seeking to annoy other Steam users. I'm certain this was true at a given point, but there's an extent where trolling turns into an obsession. Past this, "playing stupid" no longer remains a mere act. If you browse the news section of Steam for any topic at any time, you will find Naru arguing with somebody if the article has more than 10 comments on it. For the sake of example, here are some articles I found browsing the front page of Steam news right now, as I type this.

The first example is this article talking about the anniversary of Fallout: New Vegas. Here, Naru argues about the Japanese during World War II.

1603162888390.png

Another is this article discussing a website which made cheats for Destiny 2 receiving a C&D from the game's developer. In this one, Naru makes multiple failed attempts to goad people into arguing with him.

1603163028189.png
1603163053094.png

As a final demonstration, here is an article regarding the writer's enjoyment of racing games. Within it, Naru can be spotted again trying to argue about...uh...decapitation, I guess?

1603163180493.png
1603163196429.png
1603163206877.png

As this demonstrates, Naru's daily routine seems to be waking up at some random time and spending the whole day arguing on Steam news articles. Occasionally he'll find somebody who takes the bait, usually he'll just be screaming into an uncaring void, sometimes he'll be insulting an uncaring audience, at times he'll be the point of mockery. But one thing is consistent about Naru's posts: they are highly entertaining. Not much is currently known about Naru and it seems he's gone through great lengths to assure any random person cannot change this fact. But I'd be amiss to pass on the opportunity to share what has been a source of great amusement of mine for quite some time now. Naru doesn't seem set on changing his lifestyle choice of constantly arguing about nothing on Steam, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

LINKS

Steam
Alternate Steam

Last edited:

0 1

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Got a hard time believing this dude is ONLY on Steam so I'll let this just sit here & develop for a while. Wonder if he's on Gab or some shit. Doubt he'd last on Twitter.
I recall being shown his personal Youtube channel where he showed his face and complained about politics, being banned from Steam on his main, and being called a shizo, but either I can't recall the specifics or he had deleted it. I distinctly remember it, but for the life of me I cannot find it again.

The struggle with this is how often he posts Youtube links in his arguments, so it's hard to pinpoint which are ones on his personal channel given his tendency to do this.

Wheezy Asthmatic

Don't forget, you're here forever
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I recall being shown his personal Youtube channel where he showed his face and complained about politics, being banned from Steam on his main, and being called a shizo, but either I can't recall the specifics or he had deleted it. I distinctly remember it, but for the life of me I cannot find it again.

The struggle with this is how often he posts Youtube links in his arguments, so it's hard to pinpoint which are ones on his personal channel given his tendency to do this.
I saw on someone's Steam profile comment " Hey, Naru is back! " so you're not imagining this. You'll probably have to dig through other people's shit in order to find it if the channel still exists.

R00T

My Wonderland is shattered. It's dead to me.
kiwifarms.net
I took a look at Bizerco's profile after glancing through Naru's and found this little comment exchange about Naru between Xerces and Bizerco. Here's a screen cap of the comment chain I saw, and I don't know how to archive specific comments not on the first page of Steam. Trying to use archive.fo just defaulted to the first page of comments on his profile. This one is on the fourth page as of writing this.
Bizerco on naru.png
This makes it seem like Bizerco doesn't really know him in person.
I saw on someone's Steam profile comment " Hey, Naru is back! " so you're not imagining this. You'll probably have to dig through other people's shit in order to find it if the channel still exists.
I think that reply was because mods kicked him off.

Big Bad Wart

The new Kang in town
kiwifarms.net
can't really attest to the truthfulness of the KVRD's statement but it seems Naru has posted loli or something that sexualizes kids earning him a ban.
Pg_50(Naru).png

Since you said he deletes comments at certain cutoff dates I archived the ones on his profile
All profile comments (10/20/2020)
Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Archives: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11

Here is his steam ID
Naru_SteamID.png

STEAM_ID | ARCHIVE

He changed his name to Naru recently
Steam.uk(Naru).png

Steam.uk(naru).png

His old avatars he also has 2 friends viewable but can't see them because I'm not a patron subscriber.
Steam-ukpfo(naru).png

Steamid.uk | ARCHIVE

There is a screenshot from july on steamarchives but you need be a patron and I'm not
steamarchive-net-Naru.png

SteamArchive | ARCHIVE

google had a cache with a different profile pic.
Page | Archive

Last edited:

Lonely Grave

they're being sarcastic
kiwifarms.net
I flicked through Steam's main news feed for a good 20 minutes and holy crap you are not joking about this schizo posting on all the 10+ comment ones.

Looking at the Steam News feed on the whole it seems to be populated by a rather closed group of diehards spearheaded by Bizerco and ShugotheRipper with Naru on autism support with various randoms who seem to stumble in on the feed accidentally. It's all very autistic imo.

0 1

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Let's go ahead and take a peek at today's haul. I'm going to play a game, actually. Might as well, since it's on Steam. I'll keep searching until I find an article with more than 15 comments and Naru isn't in there somewhere. Archiving on Steam is a little pesky since it doesn't save all the comments, unfortunately.

As expected, he commented on the more explicitly political topic of some politician playing a game. He's one of the very first comments on this article, meaning he's still watching the news section like a hawk. Oddly enough, rather than trying to bait people into arguing, he's opted to just mock the politician in question. Well, at first, until somebody took his non-existent bait and Naru accused them of being effectively the right's version of a "Russian bot."

1603299354111.png1603299396957.png1603299426893.png1603299484723.png

Next up, this article on some Fortnite Halloween event. I don't know anything about the game, and I'm presuming Naru knows even less since his segue doesn't make the slightest bit of sense. I guess since he was on the topic of music, he then saw the need to share more anime music videos.

1603299717712.png
1603299762975.png

Chaining my streak into three is this article giving tips on a horror game. He makes the intriguing claim that he gets regularly banned from commenting on the news section of Steam. Considering how annoying he must be to the actual writers of these articles, I don't doubt that. He also compares it to 1984 because of course he does. Worth noting is he gets quite testy when somebody claims he sounds like he has a mental illness.

1603299939968.png
1603299984423.png
1603300024405.png

Unfortunately, an article on a Steam client update seems to have broken my Naru streak this time, but that's probably to be expected seeing as these announcements are a series of voices in an ocean of incoherent screaming. At the same time, I should be thankful I wouldn't have to be continuing this chain all day.