Skitzocow Naruhide / Naru / menherawhide - 🧮BAN COUNTER: 6🧮Come see the daily clown show, back every 24 hours after getting banned for tagging the forum's admin!

Who is winning in the great Naru debate?

• Total voters

LoverofPi

Genuine and Authorized Pope
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2240032
When you're sperging out about every single country imaginable being on the brink of civil war, you're bound to be right about at least one of them sooner or later, huh? Great approach.
Naru, I don't think you quite grasp the term "civil war" if you think all these tensions are about to erupt in civil war. A number of them have simmered down entirely.

ShortbusPrivateer

kiwifarms.net
Hang on. Have we received any actual proof that this guy is Naru? I don't have any evidence for or against it, but my first instinct is that this account is missing the schizo flair of the True and Honest Naru. Just take a look at confirmed Naru-posting on Steam compared to the way this guy talks.

You sy that even after reading the dribble LoverOfPi has spewed incessantly with zero redeeming comedic value to the point that even a master of reflection such as myself just stopped trying to log in the hours required to do anything with it?

Honestly y'all motherfuckers should be thanking me. I have it on good authority (mostly from the clenched buttocks rampant through this thread) that it's not every day a lolcow turns the tables.

You clowns ever heard of the declassified STARGATE records "A MAGICIAN WALKS INTO THE LABORARTORY"?

Well, this thread is predestined to be recorded by the CIA as "A LOLCOW WALKS INTO THE PEEWEE LEAGUES"

Y'all famous. Y'all welcome.

Edit: I may (or may not) be MATI, but you're mad at a lolcow.

As was promised.

And Peewee Forums something something Naru is precognitive. PFFFFFFFFT

Naru, I don't think you quite grasp the term "civil war" if you think all these tensions are about to erupt in civil war. A number of them have simmered down entirely.
Excellent timing as always.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fetish Roulette

Round and round and round it goes...
kiwifarms.net
You're going to have to dumb it down for me, @ShortbusPrivateer. I noticed that my comment about how you likely aren't the real Naru was first on each of those posts you made, but instead of offering an argument in favor of you actually being Naru, you just linked a bunch of other posts and called it good. I'm not quite capable of making the logical jumps you are. I need help!

ShortbusPrivateer

kiwifarms.net
I try.
Though I do have to comment your retorts are even more lacking recently. Almost like you have no arguments and are just an attention seeking moron.

Oh my. And here I thought my overt allusion to being precognitive by quoting myself disparaging you for your failed attempts to roast me repeatedly in the same breath I alluded to the peewee forums now believing I am something something precognitive at the very same moment you were making your grand return at attempting (and failing) to roast me was as good a retort as any.

You're going to have to dumb it down for me, @ShortbusPrivateer. I noticed that my comment about how you likely aren't the real Naru was first on each of those posts you made, but instead of offering an argument in favor of you actually being Naru, you just linked a bunch of other posts and called it good. I'm not quite capable of making the logical jumps you are. I need help!

Oh my. And here I thought my overt allusion to being precognitive by quoting myself disparaging you for your failed attempts to roast me repeatedly in the same breath I alluded to the peewee forums now believing I am something something precognitive at the very same moment you were making your grand return at attempting (and failing) to roast me was as good a retort as any.

What an autistic run-on sentence. Did you take your meds today naru?

ShortbusPrivateer

kiwifarms.net
Pictured: Naru's origin story

Now you may be thinking I'm just being autistic again. But no. That's actually a throwback to something I posted back in the news section after my 2nd or 3rd false ban for spam. It's now come back to haunt rawhide cirno and nihilus. Very fitting, wouldn't you say?

Here's another throwback.

... Because Naru is one scary ass MFer when it stops trolling and starts trying.

Whatd'ya say, Rawhide? Am I trying yet?

Have I lived up to all your expectations and more for what a true shitposter is capable of?

What an autistic run-on sentence. Did you take your meds today naru?
Speaking of the clown who was mentioned to be mad at a lolcow!

ShortbusPrivateer

kiwifarms.net

ShortbusPrivateer

kiwifarms.net
Whaddya say, black? Did everything come to pass as I claimed it would and in the order that I said it would?

Was my ultimatum the truth? Is the God I worship true and deserving of your undivided love?

Because you admitted that and I know it goes up your ass sideways.

Why don't you tag null some more to prove how not mad you are?

Forwarded to @Null. He no longer lives at this address.

LoverofPi

Genuine and Authorized Pope
kiwifarms.net
Okay, let's break down this terrible run on sentence.
Firstly, please, keep telling us how totally unbothered you are by our assessment of you. It really drives home how not bothered you are by it all.
Secondly, no one believes you are precognitive. People were mocking the idea. Your reading comprehension is absolutely shit, but we have been over that many times and I have other points to get to.
Thirdly, I was not attempting to roast you. I was commenting that you use the term civil war in an extraordinarily broad way, and that the countries you single out for war are unlikely to erupt in sustained violence, much less a civil war.
Fourthly, and this is a very general comment, you are legitimately very bad at clever wordplay and rhetorical technique. You would actually be better served by trying to speak plainly to people. It would make you look less foolish overall. Your need to put on airs and pretend to be a chessmaster is most of the reason you're such a good source of laughs in the first place.

ShortbusPrivateer

kiwifarms.net
see you tomorrow.
That's technically the second time I attaboy'd him today though.

@Null Excuse me, Mr. Andvoid, I'm with REDACTED and I was just wondering if you had a comment about the ongoing attempts for kiwi farms to expatriate to China's most likely ally in the nuclear war they are threatening with the US?

Fag.png

May i ask how is it exactly you came to this conclusion?