Skitzocow Naruhide / Naru / menherawhide - 🧮BAN COUNTER: 6🧮Come see the daily clown show, back every 24 hours after getting banned for tagging the forum's admin!

Who is winning in the great Naru debate?

• Total voters

Joe Blow From Kokomo

kiwifarms.net
New video
(Youtube)
Why does he have 34 Notifications?
brave_zpfGTqha5b.png

Profile Autism
steam_DNbUXPsdHh.png

Archive is, of course, of his profile. How has he not figured out how to archive the all comments section yet?

LoverofPi

Genuine and Authorized Pope
kiwifarms.net
Yep, I agree, Naru. You are definitely retarded.

Why does he have 34 Notifications?
Probably stickers for being a dumbass.

View attachment 2242825
Profile Autism
View attachment 2242830
Archive is, of course, of his profile. How has he not figured out how to archive the all comments section yet?
Oh, I see the problem here. Naru can't determine the difference between fear and annoyance. That... actually tracks given what else we know about him.

Last edited:

Reptilian Infiltrator

Luminescent government agent of color
kiwifarms.net
>Be Naru
>Enter random neighbour's house
>See 9 year old girl
>Think of an anime girl she reminds you of
>Heavy breathing
>"Hey there, wanna hear about the SJW libtard agenda?"
>Father enters the house
>Kicks Naru out within seconds
>"I'M BEING CENSORED! YOU FEAR THE TRUTH! CIVIL WAR BY JULY!"

Also, I'm not sure I've seen these get posted here yet (other than the one in the middle), so here you go
1623162739600.png

Edit: Looks like the post between 2 of my posts disappeared so now it looks like I'm a double posting retard.

1623165585900.png
Ooooo spicey. Any new account I make on the farms is insta nuked by Null under the reason given of "spam".

Now where have I heard that one before?
I can imagine on quite a few sites you've visited in the past.

Oh, not that I'm implying Null is doubling as a steam moderator or anything mind you.

Just that he's paying me enough mind to take notice of how valve routinely falsely bans me for spam, which suggests I'm a much biger thorn in his side than he tries to let on.
Or maybe you're just getting banned for spam and ban evasion? He didn't even know who you were when you returned to your thread and started pinging him, I highly doubt he pays much attention to you.

Last edited:

hupodoc

Crush a can for Jay Owen
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2242944

Or maybe you're just getting banned for spam and ban evasion? He didn't even know who you were when you returned to your thread and started pinging him, I highly doubt he pays much attention to you.
Naru deluding himself into believing he's some kind of mortal threat to KF is definitely one of the funnier developments.

LoverofPi

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2242944

Null barely knew who he was after the pinging began. Naru is little more than a harmless gnat, buzzing in an ear to be shooed away.

Naru deluding himself into believing he's some kind of mortal threat to KF is definitely one of the funnier developments.
It goes along with the mixing up annoyance and fear. People are annoyed with Naru's antics, but his ego needs salving, so he recontextualizes it by insisting those people are actually afraid of him.... for reasons.

Also, with the specific rage against the UN and WHO and other "globalist" boogeymen combined with his faith, I have to wonder, Naru, do you believe in the rapture? If so, are you a pre or post millenial dispensationalist?

Reptilian Infiltrator

Luminescent government agent of color
kiwifarms.net
I'll do you one better, here's a poem for you
Quid pro quo
Naru why don't you go
Tell us if you're a Jew
Who really are you?
Tell us if you're fat
Forget civil wars and all that
1623174582200.png
I'll go with "he's a fat jew" purely for him refusing to answer.

By the way, I checked his Youtube channel, and he uploaded a video we almost missed. It was in this comment
1623174895600.png

LoverofPi

kiwifarms.net
We are not engaging in Libel, nor are we actively attempting to dox you. You provide more than enough idiocy for us to laugh at as is. Finding out who you are won't change that.

By the way, time's running out on your prediction, kiddo.

Why doesn't he just call null by his real name, its public knowledge
Because Naru has to try and flex at being smarter than everyone else to make himself feel better for being a high school drop out.

Antarctic Hellbeast

"Roaming the ice fields of Antarctica"
kiwifarms.net
We are not engaging in Libel, nor are we actively attempting to dox you. You provide more than enough idiocy for us to laugh at as is. Finding out who you are won't change that.

By the way, time's running out on your prediction, kiddo.

Because Naru has to try and flex at being smarter than everyone else to make himself feel better for being a high school drop out.

Imagine not being able to graduate HS of all things. :story:

At this point NARU will just unwittingly doxx himself.

View attachment 2243651
I'll go with "he's a fat jew" purely for him refusing to answer.

By the way, I checked his Youtube channel, and he uploaded a video we almost missed. It was in this comment
View attachment 2243668
View attachment 2243669
>CCTV of the Kiwifarms COMPLEX
This is it farmers, we made it big time. :biggrin: :story: