Skitzocow Naruhide / Naru / menherawhide - 🧮BAN COUNTER: 6🧮Come see the daily clown show, back every 24 hours after getting banned for tagging the forum's admin!

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

Who is winning in the great Naru debate?

• Total voters

Joe Blow From Kokomo

kiwifarms.net
Found one of Naru's Final Fantasy 14 characters, Doog Slayer. Named after some retarded Vtuber shit of course.
brave_s77eKr3mzk.png(Archive)
The character name is proof enough that this is Naru, but the Free company is called Ritual Gomenacide.
brave_Vyjn2woOjs.png(Archive)
What a gay description, and that member count. Looking a little lonely there, pal.
Can someone who knows anything about this game make fun of him for anything here? I'm sure it would make him seethe greatly.
Video I found this stuff in is 40 minutes long so I'll spare you having to watch it.
ApplicationFrameHost_2zQImSublg.png

ApplicationFrameHost_Y9VI6Ks6Td.jpg

He turned off the name on his head but not the name on his pet's head. King of gamers, Naru? Not if you don't check the options menu.

SnackFairy

A snack a day keeps the rage at bay
kiwifarms.net
I tried looking him up on FFLogs, a raid stat tracking site for FFXIV, but I only found someone else sharing the name, which means he's either hiding his logs, or he's never step foot in a single high-end fight, which explains the lack of any high-end raid gear, at least on his Machinist loadout. Naru being a filthy casual shouldn't surprise anyone though. As far as fashion goes, it's not out of line with the average guy-playing-a-girl crowd.

lmao.png

He did go as far as to transmog panties over his leggings though.

Joe Blow From Kokomo

kiwifarms.net
I tried looking him up on FFLogs, a raid stat tracking site for FFXIV, but I only found someone else sharing the name, which means he's either hiding his logs, or he's never step foot in a single high-end fight, which explains the lack of any high-end raid gear, at least on his Machinist loadout. Naru being a filthy casual shouldn't surprise anyone though. As far as fashion goes, it's not out of line with the average guy-playing-a-girl crowd.

View attachment 2245158

He did go as far as to transmog panties over his leggings though.
I've got a couple other screenshots of his loadouts. He even changed from a different race too.
brave_3IImKgq2vR.png
brave_dAQbHn0zJ6.png
Does that confirm what you're saying? It'd be hilarious if Naru only played for the story or some nonsense for how much he shilled for this game in OT

SnackFairy

kiwifarms.net
I've got a couple other screenshots of his loadouts. He even changed from a different race too.
View attachment 2245216
View attachment 2245223
Does that confirm what you're saying? It'd be hilarious if Naru only played for the story or some nonsense for how much he shilled for this game in OT
Purple weapon is relic weapon, which is casual content, though incredibly grindy. Looks pretty casual to me. Funny enough FFXIV's story is actually worth it for the most part, but if you're paying monthly for an MMO, why you would ever choose to not get the most out of it is beyond me.

Reptilian Infiltrator

Luminescent government agent of color
kiwifarms.net
Can someone who knows anything about this game make fun of him for anything here? I'm sure it would make him seethe greatly.
I think playing that gay shit should be enough of a cause for ridicule.

>Female character
Naru tranny confirmed

1623210034300.png

Nobody is doxing you, retard. Have fun whining to Squeenix. Make sure to record it too.

0 1

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I guess he really doesn't like people knowing he plays as a girl in a video game.
View attachment 2245300
I don't think Square Enix cares as much about the Farms as you think. Not so much that they would use it as an excuse to take down a popular stat tracking site anyway.
Speak for yourself. My Squeenix account is tied directly to my Kiwifarms account. If they ban that, I can't post here anymore.

Thankfully, I don't think Naru knows the proper motions to report Square Enix about violations with their user agreement with Kiwifarms, so I should be safe.

SnackFairy

kiwifarms.net
I guess he really doesn't like people knowing he plays as a girl in a video game.
View attachment 2245300
I don't think Square Enix cares as much about the Farms as you think. Not so much that they would use it as an excuse to take down a popular stat tracking site anyway.
Killing those tools would kill the raiding scene. This tardlet seriously overestimates how much Square actually cares. They need all the profit they can get since they've been releasing nothing but stinkers lately, and people like him(and raiders) pour a lot of money into the game.

Last edited:

Probably An Autist

I like them crispy
kiwifarms.net
Right, I've trained a model on some of his posts using textgenrnn. Some from KF, some from steam. I need a bigger data set but the KF scraper I found isn't working and I'm a shit programmer. Also, I included the youtube links hoping that it would randomly link them but it just garbles some of the words up so that may account for some of the weirdness.

even with such a small sample of his postings, its output is fucking *weird*.
Some examples:
Games argue an email of the 100 days of people who have a size accomplishity to prove you as a conspiracy to say anyone were thrown a conversionally and any of everything in this part of the fact who want to say the fact that I don't watch the universe.
Christians are taken so real recently people, and that writes the persona on when I prevent us boomer to the recent Momoo of the Fallout 4
Star Warquss and True Legion before with the person in the pass for the same personality in the profile comments are in a truth.
BLM of the serious people what true fact are the real people?

i iterated it 10 times and it went a bit overboard
He season that wasn't me from pub to there say the right religious intelligence again-farely dusing to be publicalimant-right is the with themselves or about body.

Carulating and Pousing asterab intelligence. And evibersating a doeservonent and bent to talk him ANTIFA in fact inducin element in they're don't publically domestic though. I sens I tey take me some comple room.

i'll toy around with it some more.

AngryTreeRat

Meds aren't working. Better get new ones.
kiwifarms.net
I leave for... what... two days? Something like that... My meds fuck up my sense of the temporal flow... I leave for TWO DAYS AND YOU MOTHERFUCKERS GET TO HAVE NARU BACK AND NO ONE TOLD ME? Man, we might hit 200 pages at this rate. This is officially the best Skitzocow on the Farms.

@ShortbusPrivateer So I may have missed your response because I had to go and deal with other aspects of my life and couldn't lurk this thread, but can you tell me about what other threads you hang out in on this site if any? Are there any cows other than yourself you find entertaining to laugh at? When you aren't skitzoposting here we could laugh at other cows together.

Antarctic Hellbeast

"Roaming the ice fields of Antarctica"
kiwifarms.net
I leave for... what... two days? Something like that... My meds fuck up my sense of the temporal flow... I leave for TWO DAYS AND YOU MOTHERFUCKERS GET TO HAVE NARU BACK AND NO ONE TOLD ME? Man, we might hit 200 pages at this rate. This is officially the best Skitzocow on the Farms.

@ShortbusPrivateer So I may have missed your response because I had to go and deal with other aspects of my life and couldn't lurk this thread, but can you tell me about what other threads you hang out in on this site if any? Are there any cows other than yourself you find entertaining to laugh at? When you aren't skitzoposting here we could laugh at other cows together.
TWICE actually. Defiant little tardlet felt it was a good idea to Ping Null twice. :story:

An agreement was worked out between fellow famers and Null to just ban him for a day for each ping vs permabans.
Though he doesn't play any games on steam. What would make you think he actually reads other threads?

Probably An Autist

I like them crispy
kiwifarms.net
I thought i got the thread scraper working but its now throwing none value errors i can't trace because its not my code. i don't know much python someone pls hilfen

Anyway, added more posts and its sounding a little bit more like him.

The question.

the one personality arguments is a sauce return through the luck of powers of the answer that this is the suate of the preserved in your a mundane far to strench out of the absequal response to clite more personality enjoyings schizing to assume your dified in photo. There it's extraordinary even t

I'm not sues with the wared is the physics take on big two years.
But yes, you claimed while thought if you're wants to say anything, and is a guest of the election as you say they are playing your own with of the intentionally dops togethry on the fact that I'm a good stranger from the first time of here. Often at work. Who a startpanger.
Obviously as the people like me as the vast facts!

What are you gonna logge schizo? Reddit by deeps as the soul of thuth of the indubina and the flower of words do it purview" or saying "not."

Now Bears with a woman in decents. But you have a video of the same than even have a reading article and why well I'd be fake like it to be let a right to said me build fun to help.

one of them even generated a random youtube link lmao. wasn't valid, though.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2245300
They ban people over 3rd party software and think any form of a DPS meter is "toxic" because Square is just another company wishing to move to the United States like Sony has. They wont give a shit that people use FFLogs outside of their game.

Basically, this is as stupid as using any addon in WoW for helping with boss fights, but Japan hates mods. Hell they hate it when you tell them how to code (I know this from experience and no longer work with Japanese companies because nothing ever gets done).

Joe Blow From Kokomo

kiwifarms.net
Seems like final fantasy was the ace in the hole. Naru made a thread on the lodestone forums.
Thread: Doxxers using lodestone and fflogs to harass people
Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Archives: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png6.png7.png8 partial.png
I only found this because he posted it for us to see.
brave_hJNqZsQQ6d.png

You're just doing our job for us at this point. It's hilarious how hard his schizo logic gets shot down by normal people.

AngryTreeRat

Meds aren't working. Better get new ones.
kiwifarms.net
TWICE actually. Defiant little tardlet felt it was a good idea to Ping Null twice. :story:

An agreement was worked out between fellow famers and Null to just ban him for a day for each ping vs permabans.
Though he doesn't play any games on steam. What would make you think he actually reads other threads?
I want to understand him, and it could prove to be a similar starting point of understanding. Understanding making him funnier. I won't hide my intentions, but I hold no malice. He's crazy and I love it.

Also he uses so many alts it's totally possible his actual gaming account is an unknown account he doesn't post from at all. I personally don't play FF15 or I'd chat him up about that to understand what he likes about it, but I lack a baseline to work from, so no understanding could be derived from such, and I lack the time to get into such a game.

I seek an understanding deeper than that of his skitzoposts. I wish to understand the person behind them. Naru has become an autistic fixation for me. There's something about him that sets him apart. I must understand. I must be enlightened to how he comes to his conclusions. I won't be able to rest until I have seen into the abyss and know it... Or until my fixation shifts. I'll buy a new video game soon and fixate on some stupidly tiny aspect of it in a couple weeks probably.

@ShortbusPrivateer enlighten me skitzo! I promise I will hold no malice as I seek to understand your mind, but I'll still laugh at you. All good relationships are based on honesty after all.

Probably An Autist

I like them crispy
kiwifarms.net
Seems like final fantasy was the ace in the hole. Naru made a thread on the lodestone forums.
Thread: Doxxers using lodestone and fflogs to harass people
Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Archives: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
I only found this because he posted it for us to see.
View attachment 2246258
You're just doing our job for us at this point. It's hilarious how hard his schizo logic gets shot down by normal people.
I like how they're telling him exactly what we've told him for nearly 140 pages now, which is to just ignore us.

and another AI post
Did you think I'm there a genuine edgy that is not a silver people who do dox my part where thought on a bunch of mouths, but I do you that is my clown due to the purview of my personality current in the account of me at the same am, is the athenovation of the arguments I've been claiming those chr

Yes, and you argue a sentence that everyone was more as you as what I was accomplishing a courage as for yourself.

I don't know my book for me being a personality. How about your own induction at last 2126994 15mm on the turn of the research a second schizo? I'm about the trifecta, you can be a game to your own artifulation by expansion of words with in the future.

SnackFairy

kiwifarms.net
Naru admitted to having a speech impediment. In addition to being a schizo.

View attachment 2246419
lmao the only thing Square is gonna do is continue making bank off him when he decides he wants more shit from their cash shop. They barely give a fuck about people using DPS meters, why would they care that he's dumb enough to get a thread here?