Skitzocow Naruhide / Naru / menherawhide - 🧮BAN COUNTER: 6🧮Come see the daily clown show, back every 24 hours after getting banned for tagging the forum's admin!

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing.

Who is winning in the great Naru debate?

• Total voters

Houseloafer

Punching couches since 2020
kiwifarms.net
PLEASE HELP ME FORUM GOERS -- THE PEOPLE ON KIWI FARMS ARE DOXXING ME VIA FFLOGS.

1623251553071.png

Good way to get more eyes on your history, you glorious retard. I literally wouldnt know about you until you posted this cringe.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
PLEASE HELP ME FORUM GOERS -- THE PEOPLE ON KIWI FARMS ARE DOXXING ME VIA FFLOGS.

View attachment 2246452

Good way to get more eyes on your history, you glorious retard. I literally wouldnt know about you until you posted this cringe.
I always love it when ideologues try to paint people as being on the "other" side.

So because he's far-right, or at least somebody who hates leftists, we must be part of cancel culture which is currently a big thing in leftist circles.

But at the same time we're called nazis by actual leftists. It's almost as if we're neither one and are just laughing at them for being spergs and can't be isolated to one ideology or party.

You know, like how the world really works.

Houseloafer

Punching couches since 2020
kiwifarms.net
I always love it when ideologues try to paint people as being on the "other" side.

So because he's far-right, or at least somebody who hates leftists, we must be part of cancel culture which is currently a big thing in leftist circles.

But at the same time we're called nazis by actual leftists. It's almost as if we're neither one and are just laughing at them for being spergs and can't be isolated to one ideology or party.

You know, like how the world really works.
I dont even think that matters -- why the fuck would you post your 138 page thread in an attempt to gain sympathy? All that really does is show your entire history of being a fuckwit.

As someone said in that thread: "Kiwifarms making a 138-page thread isn't for nothing."

Probably An Autist

I like them crispy
kiwifarms.net
I dont even think that matters -- why the fuck would you post your 138 page thread in an attempt to gain sympathy? All that really does is show your entire history of being a fuckwit.

As someone said in that thread: "Kiwifarms making a 138-page thread isn't for nothing."
in his defence, about 90 of the pages are himself

edit: almost forgot the text gen
You clowns constructive that will be a tee the world with the right is a riddli back you to get the majority to any advice. I do better that I didn't be deserved by the back of your impostor.

I don't want to know what's the retard of purpose that you believe hard like me as how my people like you to have to get the bottle that the context of mind is not a lot of him.

So you're saying a real personality of the two-of the pick of the world community in the fact you asked why I am that everyone else wanted to definitely break you.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
I don't think it's for sympathy so much as he wants others to flock to his banner and support him in his spergery. It's less to do with people patting him on the head and going, "there there" and giving him a cookie, it's people paying attention to him in a positive way and listening to what he has to say.

The reason he's responding here is he somehow feels he's "winning" in doing this. By confronting us he's showing us our place. The problem is he doesn't get why this site exists.

AngryTreeRat

Meds aren't working. Better get new ones.
kiwifarms.net

There are three responses to hearing someone has a thread here. If you're alphabet soup they say "oh you poor victim of their bigotry. Those evil <identity>phobic bullies!", If you're not they say "you probably deserve it, you don't get on there for nothing" then lastly there is the whole "kiwi what?"

Rustled Jimmies

I'm the Keytar'd Retard
kiwifarms.net
How old is this lunatic anyway?

View attachment 2246452

He alternates between "Kiwi farms will never dox me I'm invincible" to "they are tracking me in Midgar plz help"

Probably An Autist

I like them crispy
kiwifarms.net
How old is this lunatic anyway?

He alternates between "Kiwi farms will never dox me I'm invincible" to "they are tracking me in Midgar plz help"
He never said, but based on his interests i'm assuming between 17-24

e: I've got a copy of all his posts on KF, and am training the model again. in about 2 hours we will have naru-bot 5000

Reptilian Infiltrator

Luminescent government agent of color
kiwifarms.net
I've been being stalked online by people on kiwi farms for the better half of a year now, and they've now started using the lodestone character data and FFLogs to try and gather IRL information on me they've failed to from other sources.
I'd like to know what exact IRL information does he think we'll gather from his video game character? The fact that he plays shitty weeb games?

I've cancelled my sub until better privacy options are added to the lodestone.
Joe Blow literally killed a game for this sperg. Glorious.

SnackFairy

A snack a day keeps the rage at bay
kiwifarms.net
I'd like to know what exact IRL information does he think we'll gather from his video game character? The fact that he plays shitty weeb games?

Joe Blow literally killed a game for this sperg. Glorious.
Nah, once the next expansion for it drops, he'll conveniently forget about his privacy concerns and go back to playing it. Gotta spend his welfare bux on something, after all.

Probably An Autist

I like them crispy
kiwifarms.net
the ai posts are coming along nicely, thought it sure loves run on sentences.

So you're saying anything about Christians at the sister account by the face as I don't care why I would never have it beginning to prove me wrong to the example of having a certain goops would come by the west for spam to the same reason I'm not seeing with a counter-narrative to mysent and done i

The most of the abilities because my point is labeling to how they are my employed so of the posts to say that reading comprehension skills were detectives when the persecute is a breath of the nazi eagle. You're the one who can only the conversation you're accusing me of being complain with a pers

Well for you to quote it without a simple between crimes as something to me even that it should be a communist ideology was all along about the world by providing a conspiracy that isn't a grenade of one with offended at me, why don't you just be must be abused to have a possibility theories on the

Reptilian Infiltrator

Luminescent government agent of color
kiwifarms.net
1623262358600.png

Bringing more attention to the thread is apparently part of his master plan to bring down Kiwi Farms with overwhelming website traffic. Naru still finds a way to surprise me with his incredibly retarded brain, you just can't make this shit up.

Edit:
I've made fresh archives of his recent Steam post history, enjoy digging through.
Pages: 1 | 2 | 3

Last edited:

LoverofPi

Genuine and Authorized Pope
kiwifarms.net
the ai posts are coming along nicely, thought it sure loves run on sentences.
So it's accurate is what you're saying.

View attachment 2247073
Bringing more attention to the thread is apparently part of his master plan to bring down Kiwi Farms with overwhelming website traffic. Naru still finds a way to surprise me with his incredibly retarded brain, you just can't make this shit up.
Meanwhile, this thread has almost 120k views. If he thinks an extra 4k views- assuming every single view there translated to an extra view here- would cripple the farms, well, it won't.
I get the feeling he doesn't understand view counts either. There are so many steps of Naru's plan that he hasn't thought through at all. Up to and including "I want to egg them on to take them down!"

Also, Naru. The only people who interact with you on steam that are also in this thread were ALREADY interacting with you on steam. That's why I mentioned a grandfather clause when you first complained about it.

Probably An Autist

I like them crispy
kiwifarms.net
So it's accurate is what you're saying.

Meanwhile, this thread has almost 120k views. If he thinks an extra 4k views- assuming every single view there translated to an extra view here- would cripple the farms, well, it won't.
I get the feeling he doesn't understand view counts either. There are so many steps of Naru's plan that he hasn't thought through at all. Up to and including "I want to egg them on to take them down!"

Also, Naru. The only people who interact with you on steam that are also in this thread were ALREADY interacting with you on steam. That's why I mentioned a grandfather clause when you first complained about it.
It just mentioned you
And yes. Times I had nothing tunk downs enough to be truly, for quoted and possible to assume any way too much a lot? Apack and LoverOfPi, boys. I have been calling fair list of WW2.

America was that the west after all accurately here I want to use everything you forever up for this to @Neces, I'm not too called about you feel working a make hugf and so since https:/

Yes.

i'm waiting for it to ping null

e:
most of the shit it generates is youtube links. very accurate.

ayy it mentioned null
Why dro that I'm had in us Null some that doesn't. The pedopher isus is "all that was your jew how it"?".. What theory has free.

Last edited: