Skitzocow Naruhide / Naru / menherawhide - 🧮BAN COUNTER: 4🧮Come see the daily clown show, back every 24 hours after getting banned for tagging the forum's admin!

Who is winning in the great Naru debate?

• Total voters

ShortbusPrivateer

kiwifarms.net
@Null Excuse me, Mr. Andvoid, I'm with REDACTED and I was just wondering if you had a comment about the ongoing attempts for kiwi farms to expatriate to China's most likely ally in the nuclear war they are threatening with the US?

@Null Well that certainly explains how he got the Ooperator title.

So anyways, @Null any comment about your ongoing attempts to expatriate to Russia or your lackluster grasp on basic addition?

@Memology 101 any comments on my predictions about American civil war 2.0 arriving by July at the latest?

I bet @NulI doesn't have any comments about my predictions or his subpar math.

Last edited:

Gone Ham

Official Kevin Gibes Stalker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

0 1

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1623266650639.png

0 1

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ban count +1.

People are still responding to his FF14 thread complaining about us. Anyway, shoutouts to Tsumdere for saying hi.

1623267064836.png

An important note is this was Naru's post here before he got banned the last time. Comparing timestamps to his most recent ban, he lasted roughly one and a half hours without tagging Null and getting another 24 hour ban.

Sorry for the double post, but here's a highlight reel for those without the patience to sift through Naru's thread on the FFXIV forum. As an aside, there's something oddly charming about this website. It's got a very "web 1.0 forum" thing going on.

Of note, the posters of this forum actually seem level-headed. They don't like Kiwifarms, which isn't surprising, but they're disapproving at most and give extremely reasonable advice. But because they disagree with him, Naru only perceives them as supporting Kiwifarms.

Example one. Naru seems to perceive the slightest criticism as an accusation of being a schizoposter.

1623268798980.png

Naru utilizes the Chris Chan approach to dealing with trolling.

1623268921034.png

"If you're not with me, you're against me!"

1623269052060.png

Naru's greatest fear: getting sniped online.

1623269214895.png

As far as I'm aware, the crossover from the people Naru bothers on Steam to Kiwifarms is unidirectional. In other words, people who met him on Steam come to Kiwifarms, not the other way around. And I don't think the "don't bother the cows off the board" rule applies retroactively.

1623269293494.png

Pathos! Naru was just trying to help us all along! Perhaps man is the real lolcow.

1623269438372.png

See, now this is the kind of posts I was expecting.

1623269542100.png

To finish, I just want to say I can't believe a user with a big chungus forum signature is giving the most appropriate reaction.

1623269598998.png

Last edited by a moderator:

FatMebius

kiwifarms.net
Sorry for the double post, but here's a highlight reel for those without the patience to sift through Naru's thread on the FFXIV forum. As an aside, there's something oddly charming about this website. It's got a very "web 1.0 forum" thing going on.

Of note, the posters of this forum actually seem level-headed. They don't like Kiwifarms, which isn't surprising, but they're disapproving at most and give extremely reasonable advice. But because they disagree with him, Naru only perceives them as supporting Kiwifarms.

Example one. Naru seems to perceive the slightest criticism as an accusation of being a schizoposter.

View attachment 2247319

Naru utilizes the Chris Chan approach to dealing with trolling.

View attachment 2247324

"If you're not with me, you're against me!"

View attachment 2247328

Naru's greatest fear: getting sniped online.

View attachment 2247341

As far as I'm aware, the crossover from the people Naru bothers on Steam to Kiwifarms is unidirectional. In other words, people who met him on Steam come to Kiwifarms, not the other way around. And I don't think the "don't bother the cows off the board" rule applies retroactively.

View attachment 2247346

Pathos! Naru was just trying to help us all along! Perhaps man is the real lolcow.

View attachment 2247351

See, now this is the kind of posts I was expecting.

View attachment 2247360

To finish, I just want to say I can't believe a user with a big chungus forum signature is giving the most appropriate reaction.

View attachment 2247361

This dude was in a raid with me a few weeks back. Didn't realize it was Naru. What a fuckin' sped.

Antarctic Hellbeast

"Roaming the ice fields of Antarctica"
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

820㎌Cap

Powering YOUR electronics since 1745!
kiwifarms.net
You know what would be great? If some industrious Kiwi decided to pay a voice actor on Fiverr or something to read Narubot 9001's generated schizoposts...
(Paging @Probably An Autist )
(Morgan Freeman would be best, but I think that's a tad untenable...)
This dude was in a raid with me a few weeks back. Didn't realize it was Naru. What a fuckin' sped.
Any in-game info you can give, if you still remember? Did he carry or was he a drain on the squad and all its' resources with his gaymer gurrrl character?

SnackFairy

A snack a day keeps the rage at bay
kiwifarms.net
If he has the need to hide his FFlogs because of online bullies, he was definitely hard carried. Only trash tier players hide their FFlogs from the general populace so they won't get bullied etc but that is worse than just leaving your shit parses in the open.
The fact that he had no logs was suspicious to me. Half the raid crowd parses and uploads them, which leads to people who don't even know of FFlogs or actively use it having logs of some kind. So he's either hiding them, or he doesn't participate in the higher tier stuff.

okporpoise

kiwifarms.net
You won't be able to search a player that has their logs hidden. You can search this other 'Doog Slayer' on the Mateus server even though they have 0 logs of any content uploaded (like dungeons, for instance). The Naru Doog Slayer is on Famfrit and you can't even search him. This just says to me, and others, that he knows he's shit-tier and he is embarrassed by it, even if he says he's only doing it to hide from internet bullies.

Probably An Autist

I like them crispy
kiwifarms.net
You know what would be great? If some industrious Kiwi decided to pay a voice actor on Fiverr or something to read Narubot 9001's generated schizoposts...
(Paging @Probably An Autist )
(Morgan Freeman would be best, but I think that's a tad untenable...)

Any in-game info you can give, if you still remember? Did he carry or was he a drain on the squad and all its' resources with his gaymer gurrrl character?
we can use the ben shapiro bot someone linked earlier in the thread

update wise, I'm working on getting the script hosted so everyone can play around with it but 1) i'm retarded which doesn't help, 2) I don't know python very well at all and 3) the site is being a ballache and wont install my modules correctly.
hopefully later tonight i'll have it sort of working.

Rustled Jimmies

I'm the Keytar'd Retard
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2247319
"I only schitzo-post 5 hours a day as an act, it's all an elaborate troll
1623341414859.png

He should really listen to what the other weebs say, the less time he spends on the internet the less interest the farms will have in him. It also lowers the chance of him slipping up and some autists here won't follow him into Genshin Impact or whatever. But the best part about lolcows is they don't listen, they exacerbate their mental illness and all the negative attention that comes with it.

Here's to more pages you beautiful schitzo