Skitzocow Naruhide / Naru / menherawhide - 🧮BAN COUNTER: 4🧮Come see the daily clown show, back every 24 hours after getting banned for tagging the forum's admin!

Who is winning in the great Naru debate?

• Total voters

Probably An Autist

I like them crispy
kiwifarms.net
Introducing NaruBot9001

I copped out and did the computationally smart thing and pre-generated 1200 posts of varying levels of schitzo, as per the variables available to me.
Everytime you load the page, you get some words of wisdom from Naru.

there's a very high chance its just a randomly generated youtube link, which is sadly unlikely to lead anywhere. I've also seen it @ Null, no idea if there's one in the data set. You win a point if it mentions your username.

Have fun, it's a cheapo service so try not to kill it instantly.

SnackFairy

A snack a day keeps the rage at bay
kiwifarms.net
there's a very high chance its just a randomly generated youtube link, which is sadly unlikely to lead anywhere
narubot1.png
Archive links meanwhile could lead anywhere, but I thought it was gonna be an archive of a page here. Turns out to be an archive of a page on "Gate World", a Stargate "omnipedia". Specifically a page for the character Carson Beckett. Now I have to know, what does Naru think of Stargate?

Probably An Autist

I like them crispy
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2250554
Archive links meanwhile could lead anywhere, but I thought it was gonna be an archive of a page here. Turns out to be an archive of a page on "Gate World", a Stargate "omnipedia". Specifically a page for the character Carson Beckett. Now I have to know, what does Naru think of Stargate?
We dont need to ask him when we have a bot!
Literally I have NOLRe with him because I had a schizo between a crossdiscure plead if usualru rapguit, and as opploce, and so swickedly now!

Fetish Roulette

Round and round and round it goes...
kiwifarms.net
Introducing NaruBot9001

I copped out and did the computationally smart thing and pre-generated 1200 posts of varying levels of schitzo, as per the variables available to me.

there's a very high chance its just a randomly generated youtube link, which is sadly unlikely to lead anywhere. I've also seen it @ Null, no idea if there's one in the data set. You win a point if it mentions your username.

Here's the link Narubot generated me. Do you have something to tell us, Naru?

EDIT: To give Naru a fair chance at a rebuttal, I fired up the Narubot again. I have to say, that's a pretty persuasive argument.

Naru.png

Probably An Autist

I like them crispy
kiwifarms.net

AngryTreeRat

Meds aren't working. Better get new ones.
kiwifarms.net
Introducing NaruBot9001

Now I want to feed it more posts.

Joe Blow From Kokomo

kiwifarms.net
Naru continues to post in OT, but it's not very interesting stuff. He did make a thread for the first time in a while, but it got locked before it could go anywhere.
Thread: Did you know the rate of fake gamers entering the medium has spiked by 674%?
Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Archives: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
1.png2.png3.png4.png

He tried taking some shots at us not too long ago though
brave_ciXNJgGMut.png

There he goes with the persecution complex again, and I guess we know why he hasn't posted in that thread for a while. We can probably expect it to be resurrected in a week or so. I'm not seeing the fearless spirit either, no profile posts directly addressing us and hasn't come onto the farms even though he's been unbanned.
brave_68abwx0jmJ.png

They doubled down because they did their research.
Post history pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Archives: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png6 partial.png

Autistic AT-ST

Chicken Walker Reborn
kiwifarms.net
narubot be smoking some high quality chinesium.

n342f32v3 .png

Naru is also trying to deny his belief in the existance of the Chaos Gods and spreading the fire all on his own.

Naru, the only one being "falsely persecuted" are the idiots who cross your path on the steam forums and try to talk to you and quickly realize their mistake and are forgotten once they distance themselves.

They rightly go away because you bring this on yourself. Parading your 141+ page on the farms like it makes you a special victim when in reality its a consequence of your own actions since the majority of this thread is your own schizo rants about American civil war 2.0 (btw hows that prediction goin for you buddy, times a wasting) and something about how you wish Japan was a Predominantly Christian Nation, which it has not and never will be.

Last edited:

0 1

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Naru continues to post in OT, but it's not very interesting stuff. He did make a thread for the first time in a while, but it got locked before it could go anywhere.
Thread: Did you know the rate of fake gamers entering the medium has spiked by 674%?
Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Archives: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4

He tried taking some shots at us not too long ago though
View attachment 2252866
There he goes with the persecution complex again, and I guess we know why he hasn't posted in that thread for a while. We can probably expect it to be resurrected in a week or so. I'm not seeing the fearless spirit either, no profile posts directly addressing us and hasn't come onto the farms even though he's been unbanned.
View attachment 2252867
They doubled down because they did their research.
Post history pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Archives: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
1623441819231.png

Literally everything is conspiracy to Naru.

By the way, I absolutely adore how, apropos of nothing, Naru decides to bring up both his Kiwifarms and FFXIV thread to complete strangers on a topic that isn't even tangentially related.

Anyway, since he brought up his FFXIV thread for no reason, let's check on it. Starting off, it looks like Naru isn't gathering much support when people look at his thread when he mentions it.

1623442082648.png

Narubot gets a shoutout. Good, one step closer to replacing the real deal, just as planned.

1623442184367.png

Naru's intent of rallying people behind him seems to have backfired cataclysmically, as he quite clearly has only converted people who were originally neutral or apathetic against him.

1623442217956.png

Autistic AT-ST

Chicken Walker Reborn
kiwifarms.net
Poor Naru. See, I genuinely like him. Not sure why but I do. He's fun.

mental like, but fun.

View attachment 2253391

indeed

He will always be with us in robot form now.
Regardless of the Naru's tendency to get banned even from some of the most lenient and relatively laidback forums.

View attachment 2253310

Literally everything is conspiracy to Naru.

By the way, I absolutely adore how, apropos of nothing, Naru decides to bring up both his Kiwifarms and FFXIV thread to complete strangers on a topic that isn't even tangentially related.

Anyway, since he brought up his FFXIV thread for no reason, let's check on it. Starting off, it looks like Naru isn't gathering much support when people look at his thread when he mentions it.

View attachment 2253323

Narubot gets a shoutout. Good, one step closer to replacing the real deal, just as planned.

View attachment 2253328

Naru's intent of rallying people behind him seems to have backfired cataclysmically, as he quite clearly has only converted people who were originally neutral or apathetic against him.

View attachment 2253330

Perhaps a few may even troll him in Midgar on their own initiative.
It always adds to the comedy when they say they hadn't even heard of Kiwi farms until the lolcow told them about it.
Maybe he should tell them about the menacing PEEWEE FARMS that Naru incessantly spergs and has schizo episodes about.

AngryTreeRat

kiwifarms.net
Poor Naru. See, I genuinely like him. Not sure why but I do. He's fun.

mental like, but fun.

View attachment 2253391

indeed
I think a few of us genuinely like him to some degree. Give me puzzles but I'd be Naru's friend. I wouldn't even bully him outside the thread unless I had to tard wrangle his skitzoposts. He's a harmless eccentric.

I think a few of us genuinely like him to some degree. Give me puzzles but I'd be Naru's friend. I wouldn't even bully him outside the thread unless I had to tard wrangle his skitzoposts. He's a harmless eccentric.
You probably wouldn't last a month as Naru's friend, it would be fine for the first week or 2 but it'll soon devolve into you being accused of... well just about any problem he seems to have at the time. Seeing as you're on kiwifarms he'd probably say you're disclosing private information or something around those lines. Might even accuse you of telling joe blow about his final fantasy cac, really the skies the limit, it really depends on the day for him.

AngryTreeRat

kiwifarms.net
You probably wouldn't last a month as Naru's friend, it would be fine for the first week or 2 but it'll soon devolve into you being accused of... well just about any problem he seems to have at the time. Seeing as you're on kiwifarms he'd probably say you're disclosing private information or something around those lines. Might even accuse you of telling joe blow about his final fantasy cac, really the skies the limit, it really depends on the day for him.
I'd give myself 3 hours before the skitzo accusations came for me. Doesn't mean I wouldn't find him hilarious to keep as a friend.

More than anything else about Naru I just wish he'd quit being a massive hypocrite and remain consistent.

He trudges on about how kiwi farms want's to "cancel" him (even though that would defeat the purpose of this entire thread, you clearly want him to sperg out lol)
and yet he want's to cancel kiwi farms.

He goes on these autistic crusades about the left, yet that's who he cries to when kiwi farms says mean things about him.

He calls the people who post on the farms degenerates when he himself talks to actual degenerates in OT every day.

Unrelated but in case no one did it yet I decided to test if a PS4 could preform all the task Naru would do on a daily basis, it indeed can. Naru can browse kiwi farms and post on steam/message in private and just about everything else he is currently doing. So if anyone cared still there you go.