Skitzocow Naruhide / Naru / menherawhide - 🧮BAN COUNTER: 6🧮Come see the daily clown show, back every 24 hours after getting banned for tagging the forum's admin!

Who is winning in the great Naru debate?

• Total voters

ShortbusPrivateer

kiwifarms.net
What a truly sad day for kiwi farms. Not only did you fail to reprove a schizocow, you've also slinked away with your tail betwixt your legs in the ful knowledge of how many lives you've ruined, that you will never escape the shame of.

If only someone had tried to warn you! Oh, woe is kiwi farms! How could you have known?! No one ever told you the grievous mistake you were making save for me, whom you ridiculed relentlessly to your own ruin!

You deserve everything coming to you kiddos. I fully assure you of that fact.

my rebuke is as follows:

shut up bitch

Use your words not your rage outbursts. Why am I wrong in your opinion, spedicus maximus?

SnackFairy

A snack a day keeps the rage at bay
kiwifarms.net
What a truly sad day for kiwi farms. Not only did you fail to reprove a schizocow, you've also slinked away with your tail betwixt your legs in the ful knowledge of how many lives you've ruined, that you will never escape the shame of.

If only someone had tried to warn you! Oh, woe is kiwi farms! How could you have known?! No one ever told you the grievous mistake you were making save for me, whom you ridiculed relentlessly to your own ruin!

You deserve everything coming to you kiddos. I fully assure you of that fact.
:story:
lmao cope and fucking seethe you absolute loon

ShortbusPrivateer

kiwifarms.net
:story:
lmao cope and fucking seethe you absolute loon

So you can't even bother with an original insult to put a schizocow to shame? Truly, you are not the salt miser you seem to think you are.

Show of hands: How many of you know how many riot police are currently keeping the peace in oregon city right now during the routine fights between ANTIFA and the proud boys?

Show of hands again: How many of you would call open conflict between countrymen with no police prescence a civil war?

@Krystal the giant panda Yeah, you, blackie in the backie, why don't you tell the rest of the class how many riot police oregon city currently has on the roster and whether or not those riot police are showing up to armed conflicts between the proud boys and antifa? Bonus points if you tell the class what the shot heard around the world is in the context of the american revolutionary war.

Well since no one is willing to prove they are intellectually superiour to a schizocow, the answer is none. Oregon city riot police all resigned en mass, and so antifa and the proud boys in oregon city are engaging in open armed conflict sans intervention. What may otherwise be known as civil war. Albeit on a very small scale. Not unlike the battle of lexington. AKA the shot heard round the world. You know. The minor kerfuffle that led to the war for independence.

Use your words snackfairy. Prove me wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

ShortbusPrivateer

kiwifarms.net
When do you plan on stopping this attention-seeking faggotry?

No.

BTW @Null did you know the "no autistic trolling plans" rule is now moot? May I make a suggestiuon? Make a formal announcement that hounding lolcows off site is no longer against the rules so people like SnackFairy here aren't the only ones to receive such special treatment and permission to break your most important rule.

I mean let's be real here. It's not like you can prevent them from doing so anyways. May as well just make it official.

Heck, just revoke all the rules. People like semi-profesional sperg have already admitted to breaking the no white knighting rule for me, and there are plenty of examples of backseat moderation in this thread alone, which @Applejack is Best Pony was kind enough to highlight in a psuedo-backseat moderation rule break.

Oh, and tons and tons of uncivility due to people getting mad over me, a lolcow.

@Null If you can't enforce the rules why even have them? it just seems counterproductive. Especially for a site like kiwi farms. Yes, peewee leaguers. That is a dare to break as many of the rules as you can, and as has been demonstrated in my thread repeatedly, you can easily get away with it.

May as well break the law while you're at it. @Null is powerless to stop you.

Or perhaps @Null doesn't want to stop you. He does seem like the type of individual who would vehementally encourage the absence of rule of law.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reptilian Infiltrator

Luminescent government agent of color
kiwifarms.net
lmfao Jesus Christ how many posts are you going to spam? We really broke you today, huh?

Oregon city riot police all resigned en mass, and so antifa and the proud boys in oregon city are engaging in open armed conflict sans intervention. What may otherwise be known as civil war. Albeit on a very small scale. Not unlike the battle of lexington. AKA the shot heard round the world. You know. The minor kerfuffle that led to the war for independence.
Left wing and right wing spergs have been beating each other up on the streets for years now, especially in shitholes like Oregon. Try harder.

plattschwanz

Mork > Gork
kiwifarms.net
I wonder what is going on in this thread.

ezgif-5-0e1bdce0a7f6.gif

ShortbusPrivateer

kiwifarms.net
lmfao Jesus Christ how many posts are you going to spam? We really broke you today, huh?

Left wing and right wing spergs have been beating each other up on the streets for years now, especially in shitholes like Oregon. Try harder.

I'll quote you on that come the wars or the NWO, commie.

@rawhide_k how do you feel about not owning a computer in the very near future? Better or worse than about not owning a house now?

ShortbusPrivateer

kiwifarms.net
"HURRDURRHURR YOU SAID JULY BY THE LATEST WHICH MEANS BY THE END OF JUNE DURRR"

If the 2nd American civil war hits by August 1, you have a lot of things I've said to re-evaluate. If it doesn't, you have literally nothing to lose aside from your freedoms.

A true lose-lose scenario.

How did Hitler strip Germans of their freedoms? He took their guns. What is Biden's adminstration doing? Taking your guns. The 9th circuit has already declared nobody has a right to carry, either open or concealed, in public.

Do go on.

ShortbusPrivateer

kiwifarms.net
Oh, it's cool, I can wait for August 1 for this civil war by July. In fact, I can't wait, just to laugh at you.

Personally I wouldn't put much weight in the words of a man who thinks there is one day in july, but I'm sure there are plenty of likeminded morons here to accompany you in your inane delusions of peace on earth and good will towards man. On a forum dedicated to doxxing people. Why don't you just admit you're balls to the wall retarded already son?

Reptilian Infiltrator

Luminescent government agent of color
kiwifarms.net
Personally I wouldn't put much weight in the words of a man who thinks there is one day in july, but I'm sure there are plenty of likeminded morons here to accompany you in your inane delusions of peace on earth and good will towards man. On a forum dedicated to doxxing people. Why don't you just admit you're balls to the wall retarded already son?
If I'm retarded, you're a vegetable. Seethe more.