Skitzocow Naruhide / Naru / menherawhide - 🧮BAN COUNTER: 6🧮Come see the daily clown show, back every 24 hours after getting banned for tagging the forum's admin!

• DDoS is active again.

Who is winning in the great Naru debate?

• Total voters

Proverbial Onion

Onions Have Layers....
kiwifarms.net
I should probably also mention Naru's current evidence of a global civil war are South Africa chimping out (Africa normally being such a stable continent, this is truly something new, isn't it?) and unrests in Cuba. Strangely, I haven't seen him mention Haiti yet.

I think he is too obsessed with the civil war arc to care about it at the moment.

Naru if you are going to be a paranoid schizo sperg, at least cower in fear of actual real organizations and institutions that will target you.

Last edited:

rawhide_k

virgin with apathy
kiwifarms.net

Reptilian Infiltrator

Luminescent government agent of color
kiwifarms.net
He's certainly something special.
1626303148300.png

LoverofPi

Genuine and Authorized Pope
kiwifarms.net
We got a Code Schizo, figger naggots. Naru is back to posting in off-topic. I can't be bothered to look too much into his new posts as mom said it's past my bedtime, but I will leave you with this one.
View attachment 2350885
Naru mentions SLI, aswell as that murder-suicide we've heard of before.

Yep, he's definitely overly rough with his shit and makes up the bullshit about special powers to avoid responsibility and feel special. Also earlier in the thread he says he "Larps as an Eldritch Horror" which is all sorts of sad. Especially because he's a super shitty Eldritch anything.

Also his entire argumentative strategy appears to be
1. Make absurd Claim.
2. Link a bunch of youtube videos of dubious relevancy at best.
3. Demand others disprove his patently absurd claim.
I don't think it's working for him, honestly.

Also Azza says Naru should take up scambaiting which I honestly think would be hilarious for obvious reasons and makes me wonder if Azza is a master shitposter or just utterly batshit.

820㎌Cap

Powering YOUR electronics since 1745!
kiwifarms.net
Fuck. The site stops giving me notifications for only this thread for a while(what's up with that?), and I miss some of the best, most interesting developments yet because of it.

This "Azza" retard is a whole nother breed. I was initially conflicted as to his legitimacy; surely no-one can be that stupid and continue to use oxygen. And yet... his detail of supposedly "Working in I.T." as a "white-hat" unfortunately makes it more believable, because there are a looooooot of braindead leftists (I know, redundant) in the field, as I'm sure everyone's noticed by now. Interestingly, though, I get the vibe via his text that he doesn't know what he's talking about with shit like "I thayke down the shcamming shites!!1!"... okay, so you watched Jim Browning on Youtube once. What, you want a medal or something? If he does do this, he probably contacts the registrar/hosting and informs them of actual illegal activity, unlike, say, this site; which should make his hateboner for this site even more niggardly, but I also think I should probably stop trying to apply logic where it just can't be applied. His use of some terminology is very, very dubious, too, like in the following screenshot... so as the designated memesmith of the thread, I just had to immortalize it. I actually, legitimately burst out laughing when I first read it; that doesn't happen often.
dataminer!.png

For the less technical among us here, the issue is, of course, that there is no "data miner" he can slap onto a site as nebulous as kiwifarms that just magically detects illegal activity. In fact, if we back up a bit, some of the world's biggest megacorps with access to the most capital and best engineering talent around are trying and have been trying to solve this issue for almost two decades now and they can't (or won't, but that's a different conversation entirely), so the best solution is still crowdsourced reports, verified by human operators. Think of, for example, CP on Twitter, or any of Youtube's past "controversies". Because of this, I kinda severely doubt his claimed hobby of "scam-baiting!" though, then again, he could be one of those people in I.T. that's only in it for the money, which would help explain his chronic lissencephaly and inaccurate vocabulary.
liberalism;find a cure.png

For future generations, stunning and brave here is referring to this site banner, added because of the Byuu "suicide" debacle and the assorted resulting fallout:
banner.png

But given his political leaning, I probably shouldn't be surprised he's physiologically incapable of understanding humor at this point.
makes me wonder if Azza is a master shitposter or just utterly batshit.
Batshit; no question. If the facade hasn't cracked yet, it almost certainly won't... but I don't really blame anyone here for not scouring his 961(!) page post history; we're autistic, but surely no one's that autistic. Speaking of...
Where the fuck is he getting this information? Apparently Null handed off user data to the FBI... when he was 8. Big moves, really starting things off right.
Seriously, it's ridiculously easy to find basically everything you could want about Null due to his vulnerable position primarily as owner of this site... so the fact that he thought this was Null:
Is, frankly, amazing. You know, maybe he is a troll, after all. It'd certainly explain the egregious, navy-seals-copypasta level hyperbole seen in the third paragraph here:
And we come full circle: in conclusion, I haven't the slightest clue as to whether he's a troll or not. I guess I have to agree with the thread's overall opinion so far: he is either the world's best troll, or another narcissistic leftist, and it's literally impossible to tell at this point which is correct(though I do lean slightly towards "he's real").

This is my longest post yet. Thanks for coming to my TED Talk.
Still no civil war fucktardo. Wow who could have called it?!
That's global civil war to you, big difference!

Not a Glownigger

kiwifarms.net
We got a Code Schizo, figger naggots. Naru is back to posting in off-topic. I can't be bothered to look too much into his new posts as mom said it's past my bedtime, but I will leave you with this one.
View attachment 2350885
Naru mentions SLI, aswell as that murder-suicide we've heard of before.
Just gonna say that Naru never learns from his mistakes

Last edited:

Reptilian Infiltrator

kiwifarms.net
Seems like that besides blowing up electronics with his presence, Naru's second supernatural power is attracting batshit homicidal drivers. And cyclists.
1626465324900.png
Here he's showing off his massive boner for Mark Twain. Would hardly be the first time I've seen him obsesses over him. Why is anyone's guess.
1626465811100.png

His thread on SidAlpha group has grown to almost 350 posts already.
1626466106600.png
I honestly can't even be bothered to read the posts there anymore. Here's the thread link if anyone wants to try and dig out something funny.

He has 2 new videos:
(Youtube link)
(Youtube link)
In them he's basically bragging about spamming and begging Steam Support to lift his ban. The only thing notable in the videos is this:
1626466569000.png
Nice notifications, retard. How many threads are you following? God only knows.

Last edited:

Not a Glownigger

kiwifarms.net
Seems like that besides blowing up electronics with his presence, Naru's second supernatural power is attracting batshit homicidal drivers. And cyclists.

In them he's basically bragging about spamming and begging Steam Support to lift his ban. The only thing notable in the videos is this:
View attachment 2353381
Nice notifications, retard. How many threads are you following? God only knows.

Sounds a lot like vampirism to me. Especially since he says he does it only at night.

Ironic he still won't come back here.

Joe Blow From Kokomo

kiwifarms.net
Checked the discord, this was the message that tipped the mod off.
brave_5Fd56RiE2Z.png

It's probably this guy who talked on the steam group wall with makew.
steam_1VyQOkr76H.png

profile.png
His profile description is what really stands out though.
brave_mJKDwW5IG6.png

brave_ioyCcERwHp.png

Fucking hilarious.
Profile | Archive
I doubt much will come from this discord thing since Naru doesn't want to join it. I mean, I don't blame him, discord is for massive faggots. Still, better to prepare your socks in case something does come of it.

Reptilian Infiltrator

kiwifarms.net
Checked the discord, this was the message that tipped the mod off.
View attachment 2354445
It's probably this guy who talked on the steam group wall with makew.
View attachment 2354446
View attachment 2354450
His profile description is what really stands out though.
View attachment 2354451
View attachment 2354452
Fucking hilarious.
Profile | Archive
I doubt much will come from this discord thing since Naru doesn't want to join it. I mean, I don't blame him, discord is for massive faggots. Still, better to prepare your socks in case something does come of it.
Incredible. If this is the average US soldier, maybe they deserve to get shipped to middle east to get massacred by savages. Pic related:
5ttfdn9xyr971.png

Also, why does he have Ireland listed as his country? Is he one of those "proud to be 1/32 Irish!!!" faggots?
1626499493100.png

Edit: Here's more from the Discord:
1626500603100.png
1626500650000.png
1626508250300.png
1626512474500.png
Some massive autism has awakened.

Last edited:

rawhide_k

virgin with apathy
kiwifarms.net
seems like people that play dead by daylight consistently have deadass retarded profiles.

Naru-chan, are you going to buy a Steam Deck? Assuming we don't have a global civil war (by july) and they manage to reach production, anyway. I've certainly already reserved mine!

Reptilian Infiltrator

kiwifarms.net
1626531664000.png
Sad day.

Edit: Update
As expected, Naru handles rejection like a manchild, by whining and putting down the person he was begging for attention from for more than a week now.
1626541151100.png
1626541332000.png
1626541408700.png
So, Naru, when are we finally going to see you taking on Valve? I know I ask this often, but you keep saying that over and over again.
Still don't see that civil war, by the way.

Last edited:

Probably An Autist

mergers are gay
kiwifarms.net