Skitzocow Naruhide / Naru / menherawhide - 🧮BAN COUNTER: 6🧮Come see the daily clown show, back every 24 hours after getting banned for tagging the forum's admin!

• DDoS is active again.

Who is winning in the great Naru debate?

• Total voters

hupodoc

Crush a can for Jay Owen
kiwifarms.net
Naru has gotten into an argument with Cookieclicker after he accused cookie of trying to dox the sidalpha discord users(?).
naru_3.1.png
naru_3.png
Also, he's saying that 3 people have an heroed because of the Peewee Leagues. I wonder if that number includes Byuu?
naru_kiwi.png
naru_kiwi1.png
Naru's "proof" that Cookie is trying to "dox" the sidalpha discord is that some of us posted screenshots of the discord server.

Last edited:

Reptilian Infiltrator

Luminescent government agent of color
kiwifarms.net
1626551482200.png
Is this retard for real? Does he actually think some gay online petition will affect the site?

What are they going to do? Send a hitman after me?
No, we'll order 50 pizzas to your home. From the way you act, it probably wouldn't even sound suspicious to them when they hear it. Since you're autistic, I'll let you know in advance that it's a fat joke.

Probably An Autist

mergers are gay
kiwifarms.net
Naru has gotten into an argument with Cookieclicker after he accused cookie of trying to dox the sidalpha discord users(?).
View attachment 2355752
View attachment 2355744
Also, he's saying that 3 people have an heroed because of the Peewee Leagues. I wonder if that number includes Byuu?
View attachment 2355784
View attachment 2355785
Naru's "proof" that Cookie is trying to "dox" the sidalpha discord is that some of us posted screenshots of the discord server.
@Reptilian Infiltrator This implies Naru thinks you're Cookie.
View attachment 2355790
Is this retard for real? Does he actually think some gay online petition will affect the site?

No, we'll order 50 pizzas to your home. From the way you act, it probably wouldn't even sound suspicious to them when they hear it. Since you're autistic, I'll let you know in advance that it's a fat joke.
like a true lefty sped he brings up Trump for no reason what so ever

Reptilian Infiltrator

kiwifarms.net
Looks like the thread finally got purged by the group's mods. I'm sure, however, that Naru worked very hard to archive as much as possible, so I'll post them here, starting with page 10, as the first 9 are in older posts.

Archives: 10 | 11 | 13 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21

Well, I take it back, Naru hasn't worked hard at all, he missed entire last few days worth of posts. Looks like we can't rely on him anymore, tsk tsk.

Last edited:

SidAlpha

kiwifarms.net
Looks like the thread finally got purged by the group's mods. I'm sure, however, that Naru worked very hard to archive as much as possible, so I'll post them here, starting with page 10, as the first 9 are in older posts.

Archives: 10 | 11 | 13 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21

Well, I take it back, Naru hasn't worked hard at all, he missed entire last few days worth of posts. Looks like we can't rely on him anymore, tsk tsk.
Apologies. If I knew at the time you lot were wanting to archive the craziness I would have had the mods hold off or would have archived it myself.

Reptilian Infiltrator

kiwifarms.net
Apologies. If I knew at the time you lot were wanting to archive the craziness I would have had the mods hold off or would have archived it myself.
Real SidAlpha, or a gay op?

Well, regardless of what the answer may be, Naru isn't very happy.
1626665770900.png

The archive link leads to a yet another thread he attempted to create in SidAlpha's group, that presumably got purged by the mods soon after
1626665846100.png

What an interesting development. In other news, he's having an argument with CookieClicker about whether or not he's the NaruBot, mostly on makew_3410's profile, and partially with himself on his Articulus Boomerbane profile. It is all very much something that nobody cares about.
1626666407200.png1626666458700.png
He even made a video about it, that he linked in the comments:
(Youtube link)

Another new video he made documents yet another ban he received on Steam Discussions. I'm sure you're all shocked to hear that.
(Youtube link)

And yet another video where he's whining to Steam Support, and as usual, thinks he's big owning them:
(Youtube link)

Anyway, war against SidAlpha when?

Tom B

In the Dingle of the Old Forest.
kiwifarms.net
seems like people that play dead by daylight consistently have deadass retarded profiles.

Naru-chan, are you going to buy a Steam Deck? Assuming we don't have a global civil war (by july) and they manage to reach production, anyway. I've certainly already reserved mine!
Gotta get that 512gb

0 1

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Real SidAlpha, or a gay op?

Well, regardless of what the answer may be, Naru isn't very happy.
View attachment 2359932

The archive link leads to a yet another thread he attempted to create in SidAlpha's group, that presumably got purged by the mods soon after
View attachment 2359935

What an interesting development. In other news, he's having an argument with CookieClicker about whether or not he's the NaruBot, mostly on makew_3410's profile, and partially with himself on his Articulus Boomerbane profile. It is all very much something that nobody cares about.
View attachment 2359957View attachment 2359963
He even made a video about it, that he linked in the comments:
View attachment 2359976(Youtube link)

Another new video he made documents yet another ban he received on Steam Discussions. I'm sure you're all shocked to hear that.
View attachment 2359987(Youtube link)

And yet another video where he's whining to Steam Support, and as usual, thinks he's big owning them:
View attachment 2359994(Youtube link)

Anyway, war against SidAlpha when?
1626668234482.png

I'm pretty sure he forgot to correct this placeholder, because the archive link he posted here just goes to this thread. More specifically, it goes to this very page, confirming he's still religiously reading this and archiving it to send to people who don't care nor understand.

Probably An Autist

mergers are gay
kiwifarms.net
1626666407200.png 1626666458700.png

It's interesting to see Naru pick up the whole "pedophile" angle all of a sudden, I assume it's because Azza got him started on it.

Also, Cookieclicker is Juan now.
View attachment 2360743
View attachment 2360750
It makes more sense that he accused them two of being me. Maybe he read my comment about being accused of being two people and is backtracking to be consistent. My steam name was, for a brief time, Juan Ceña, so maybe he's onto something..? definitely not