Skitzocow Naruhide / Naru / menherawhide - 🧮BAN COUNTER: 6🧮Come see the daily clown show, back every 24 hours after getting banned for tagging the forum's admin!

• DDoS is active again.

Who is winning in the great Naru debate?

• Total voters

SidAlpha

kiwifarms.net
Real SidAlpha, or a gay op?

Well, regardless of what the answer may be, Naru isn't very happy.
View attachment 2359932

The archive link leads to a yet another thread he attempted to create in SidAlpha's group, that presumably got purged by the mods soon after
View attachment 2359935

What an interesting development. In other news, he's having an argument with CookieClicker about whether or not he's the NaruBot, mostly on makew_3410's profile, and partially with himself on his Articulus Boomerbane profile. It is all very much something that nobody cares about.
View attachment 2359957View attachment 2359963
He even made a video about it, that he linked in the comments:
View attachment 2359976(Youtube link)

Another new video he made documents yet another ban he received on Steam Discussions. I'm sure you're all shocked to hear that.
View attachment 2359987(Youtube link)

And yet another video where he's whining to Steam Support, and as usual, thinks he's big owning them:
View attachment 2359994(Youtube link)

Anyway, war against SidAlpha when?
No, real one. Feel free to email me at sidalpha@sidalpha.com for confirmation. Or to DM me on Twitter if you happen to use that POS site.

Fetish Roulette

Round and round and round it goes...
kiwifarms.net
How is a poll a vote? How does a poll pass? Why would Dynastia not dox someone just because they're a child based on what others here thought? If someone needs doing then foxing will happen.
Man, if the foxes want to get you, they're gonna get you. They start early.
Screenshot (400).png

Reptilian Infiltrator

Luminescent government agent of color
kiwifarms.net
Through Naru's infinite wisdom, I have today learned that Valve, a corporation, has a communist empire.
1626769813800.png
Linked video:
(Youtube link)

No, real one. Feel free to email me at sidalpha@sidalpha.com for confirmation. Or to DM me on Twitter if you happen to use that POS site.
Until someone bothers to check, I'll assume you're the real deal. So, I have a few questions:
  1. What inspired you to make an appearance here, on an account that was, so far, completely inactive for almost 2 years?
  2. What do you think about Naru, and how much have you looked into him?
  3. Aren't you worried about your fans sperging out when they find out you have an account here?
  4. What do you think about user named Bandock on your Discord server, and his possible mission?

LoverofPi

Genuine and Authorized Pope
kiwifarms.net
Through Naru's infinite wisdom, I have today learned that Valve, a corporation, has a communist empire.
View attachment 2363695
Linked video:
View attachment 2363698(Youtube link)

He's just hyper fixated on the term Civil war, huh?

I'm not sure if he's using phrases inaccurately more often or not, but "Sudden surge of volcanic evidence" certainly stands out as having a lot of words that sound impressive apart but mean absolutely nothing when put together.

Reptilian Infiltrator

kiwifarms.net
If anyone was wondering if Naru posted anything on Steam forums last few days, he was mostly posting in threads about Steam Deck. He doesn't seem too excited about it. If this was any any other person, nobody would think anything of it, just someone disinterested or voicing skepticism about a product, but since we're talking about Naru here, someone who has a burning hatred for Valve, we can conclude he's probably just upset Valve will be making money, while he will remain a crippled schizophrenic NEET sitting in his mother's basement and threatening to sue Valve for harassment or whatever.

1626868916800.png
This post comes from this account, and here's the post history for it, if anyone wants to look into it more.

On another account (post history), he created a thread simply titled "Question", where he's trying to act civil for a change. Here's one of the posts from it:
1626869385000.png
He didn't even attempt to bring up his war on Valve, or random politics in the thread. Good job, Naru! Maybe with some practice you'll be able to integrate into normal society in a decade or two. Here's the thread archive, and a full page screenshot for anyone interested in reading through it.
full.png
Sadly, since the thread is still up and untouched, you can't complain about censorship, huh?

In other news, makew_3410 got community banned. I have no idea why, as I haven't been paying too much attention to his profile comments, where he, Naru, and occasionally Juan were sparring, as I assume at least he got banned for those.
1626870116500.png
1626870158000.png
At least now Naru can't complain he's the only one who gets banned by Valve.

rawhide_k

virgin with apathy
kiwifarms.net
Pathetic, Naru. Pathetic! The Steam Deck is the biggest development in gaming technology since VR. The importance of sticking it to Nintendo cannot be understated by itself, let alone the sheer value the Deck represents on its own merit. Japan is HYPED for the Deck, NARU! RESPECT IT!

Reptilian Infiltrator

kiwifarms.net
New video.
View attachment 2373821
I pity the steam jannies that have to sit through Naru's schizo tirades every time he gets banned.
What is this devil's music, Naru? A good christian such as yourself shouldn't be listening to this
On the other hand, at least it's an upgrade from silent serial killer scrolling.

Probably An Autist

mergers are gay
kiwifarms.net
New video.
View attachment 2373821
I pity the steam jannies that have to sit through Naru's schizo tirades every time he gets banned.

What is this devil's music, Naru? A good christian such as yourself shouldn't be listening to this
On the other hand, at least it's an upgrade from silent serial killer scrolling.
Because he loves me he saw my complaints about his gay videos and sought to improve them for further approval from me. What a nice guy.

Reptilian Infiltrator

kiwifarms.net
Well, it is officially 25th of July everywhere on Earth now. Still no civil war in the US in sight. Will Naru admit he was wrong, like he said he would? Reposting this screenshot, just because I can:
1626216405100.png
Admit you were wrong for once in your life, you fat, crippled, schizophrenic parasite. Or will you push this for another week, till the 1st of August? And what after that?

0 1

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, it is officially 25th of July everywhere on Earth now. Still no civil war in the US in sight. Will Naru admit he was wrong, like he said he would? Reposting this screenshot, just because I can:
View attachment 2378157
Admit you were wrong for once in your life, you fat, crippled, schizophrenic parasite. Or will you push this for another week, till the 1st of August? And what after that?
"Uhm, ACTUALLY, I didn't specify what year. Checkmate, Peewee Leagues."

Reptilian Infiltrator

kiwifarms.net
He has been oddly silent all weekend, though.
Well, don't you worry about that now. Naru has been anything but silent.

New posts in the Halo rocks thread in the Halo group. I honestly have no idea why he keeps coming back here, in a joke group. Must be the autism.

1627289003700.png
As usual, he posted random videos as some proof of a civil war. Naru, you said if there was no war till July 24th, you will admit you were wrong. Either do it, or point to where the armed conflict is. I want at least dozens of casualties by the hour, and US military involvement. Oh, there is none?
1627286883300.png
The balkanization in the US (in 2017)
So, which state is seceding?
The election fraud in 2020:
Youtube video is proof of election fraud?
Kiwi farms: You're just mad that Joe biden is the most popular president in us history.
Who said this? Voices in your head? It's certainly hilarious, however, that he has higher approval rating than Trump ever had, and that people would rather vote for a demented geriatric who can't even put on his underwear without his VP.
The signs Naru has been warning about for over a year:
Only in your schizo mind.
1627287354200.png
I know it's a wall of text, but you guys seriously have to read this shit. Naru, you're a NEET loser who lives in his mother's basement. Don't compare yourself to people who actually accomplished something, you useless parasite.

So, as expected, he refuses to admit he was wrong, and is still pushing for the same bullshit. Here are the page archives and screenshots if you want to read more, there certainly is quite a bit of material to enjoy:
1.png2.png3.png
Pages: 1 | 2 | 3
Archives: 1 | 2 | 3
All the archive links were saved by Naru, by the way. Each page had at least 4 to pick from, as he obsessively archives everything he ever appears in.

Edit: It just came to my mind that Naru's current name is probably a reference to this guy:
1627289522400.png
I've only seen Naru interact briefly with him on a couple of occasions. Anyone knows if there is more to the story?

Last edited:

SnackFairy

A snack a day keeps the rage at bay
kiwifarms.net
Retarded ideologues are bad, but the schizo ones are the worst. You haven't proven jack, Naru, but you are full of shit, and those "streams of information" you're talking about are crap you've been getting from Youtube videos that like to cherry-pick information to rile people up. If you'd actually go outside for a hot minute you could easily see that, despite things being worse for wear, we're still chugging along.

What is it with people actively wanting civil war, acting like they wouldn't be some of the first ones to suffer horribly from it? Also, lmao at the implication that I should listen and believe some schmuck online when they say they're a doctor or something. That's just asking to get taken advantage of.

Probably An Autist

mergers are gay
kiwifarms.net
Retarded ideologues are bad, but the schizo ones are the worst. You haven't proven jack, Naru, but you are full of shit, and those "streams of information" you're talking about are crap you've been getting from Youtube videos that like to cherry-pick information to rile people up. If you'd actually go outside for a hot minute you could easily see that, despite things being worse for wear, we're still chugging along.

What is it with people actively wanting civil war, acting like they wouldn't be some of the first ones to suffer horribly from it? Also, lmao at the implication that I should listen and believe some schmuck online when they say they're a doctor or something. That's just asking to get taken advantage of.
I got *really* into the right-wing sphere of stuff that Naru follows a few years back. I'd get all my news from places like the_donald and watch right-wing youtube talking heads yadda yadda. And as fun as it is to get worked up about stuff and take an active (albeit shallow and uninformed) interest in politics, it's tiring and I eventually realised that 1) I don't actually care as much as I was lead to believe and 2) nobody else does either. Normies don't give a fuck, the only people who do are politicians, screeching lefties and screeching righties. He really needs to take a step back and think "wait, does any of this actually matter?" and I guarantee the answer he gets is the same as mine: nah. but sadly he's also mentally deranged so maybe i'm :optimistic:

Also, I have a degree and I'm a retard, ergo all degree holders are retards. Checkmate, Naru.