Skitzocow Naruhide / Naru / menherawhide - 🧮BAN COUNTER: 6🧮Come see the daily clown show, back every 24 hours after getting banned for tagging the forum's admin!

• DDoS is active again.

Who is winning in the great Naru debate?

• Total voters

rawhide_k

virgin with apathy
kiwifarms.net
naru, your opinions are sanctioned. do you realize that? your sources are on youtube, of all places. nobody gives a fuck about some crazy bastard who thinks the world is going to end in war. everyone and their dumbass uncle has been spewing the exact same shit as you for years. this isn't just youtube sanctioned, it's facebook sanctioned. you're a fucking normie. since you refuse to acknowledge the jewish question, i'm not really sure there's anyone else i can direct you to... but just know. you are under their control. you are a pawn.

the ONLY think interesting about you is that you choose steam as your platform. YHWY only knows why. but you aren't being oppressed. if you went and made your own group to go be insane in, valve wouldn't care. you're just shitting up everyone else's threads, groups, profiles. on a gaming platform.

Reptilian Infiltrator

Luminescent government agent of color
kiwifarms.net
Naru's autism has pushed the "Halo rocks" thread to 200 pages already. Truly, Naru has unmatched talent to rant about shit absolutely nobody gives a shit about.

I have skimmed through the thread a bit, and have some highlights to post. I won't bother archiving any more than that, as I'm too lazy, and there is literally nothing of interest beyond what we've already seen from him 1000 times already.

First of all, Naru refuses to admit he was wrong about civil war. Not only that, he's refusing to admit he even said that he would admit he's wrong if it doesn't happen by 24th of July.
1627416291100.png
He was also rather happy his thread was gone, as now the evidence is supposedly gone, and he doesn't have to admit anything.
1627416519900.png
Sadly. someone showed up with the archive of the thread.
1627416613400.png
This is, of course, the post in question:
1627416683400.png
Naru, being a massive bitch, still refuses to admit he was wrong.
1627416789700.png
1627416847300.png
He also whines about SidAlpha not giving a shit about him.
1627416922100.png
I found this post pretty funny in particular, makes for a good last image:
1627416987300.png

There's plenty more shit in the thread, if anyone wants to dig through, or archive.
I'm very interested to see what he will have to say in August. I honestly can't wait.

0 1

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Naru's autism has pushed the "Halo rocks" thread to 200 pages already. Truly, Naru has unmatched talent to rant about shit absolutely nobody gives a shit about.

I have skimmed through the thread a bit, and have some highlights to post. I won't bother archiving any more than that, as I'm too lazy, and there is literally nothing of interest beyond what we've already seen from him 1000 times already.

First of all, Naru refuses to admit he was wrong about civil war. Not only that, he's refusing to admit he even said that he would admit he's wrong if it doesn't happen by 24th of July.
View attachment 2384241
He was also rather happy his thread was gone, as now the evidence is supposedly gone, and he doesn't have to admit anything.
View attachment 2384254
View attachment 2384257
View attachment 2384260
View attachment 2384267
View attachment 2384273
View attachment 2384276
View attachment 2384281

There's plenty more shit in the thread, if anyone wants to dig through, or archive.
I'm very interested to see what he will have to say in August. I honestly can't wait.
1627428147134.png

I guess archiving evidence is useless, which is why Naru does it every ten seconds when complaining about Kiwifarms.

Accept the loss gracefully. You got caught, called out, and dumpstered. Denying reality just makes you look worse, Naru.

Fetish Roulette

Round and round and round it goes...
kiwifarms.net
The countdown to August has been better than New Year's Eve for me- I'm hoping that the thread is going to get that same feel as we get closer to August 1st. Might there be balloons? Also, here's a link counting down to August 1st, 2021 that I've been using.

Reptilian Infiltrator

kiwifarms.net
I wonder if Naru even realises what he's asking for when he's spewing out his civil war bullshit? Does he even remotely imagine what the reality is in countries destroyed by a civil war?

This is Yemen, country ravaged by a civil war for the past 7 years. A nation so throat-deep in shit, that both sides are recruiting child-soldiers to fight.

And don't forget, this is the preferable future in Naru's opinion, not just for the US, but the entire world, because if we don't descend in utter chaos in the next few days (before August, I guess), we'll live in some instant 1984 dystopia, just add water. Naru is a fucking psychopath.

LoverofPi

Genuine and Authorized Pope
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2384241
View attachment 2384254
View attachment 2384257
View attachment 2384260
View attachment 2384267
View attachment 2384273
View attachment 2384276
View attachment 2384281

You can tell he's mad as hell because he's calling everyone a midwit and engaging in sophistry.
That means he's at least two kinds of mad now.

I wonder if Naru even realises what he's asking for when he's spewing out his civil war bullshit? Does he even remotely imagine what the reality is in countries destroyed by a civil war?

This is Yemen, country ravaged by a civil war for the past 7 years. A nation so throat-deep in shit, that both sides are recruiting child-soldiers to fight.

And don't forget, this is the preferable future in Naru's opinion, not just for the US, but the entire world, because if we don't descend in utter chaos in the next few days (before August, I guess), we'll live in some instant 1984 dystopia, just add water. Naru is a fucking psychopath.

I guarantee he has never thought about the actual real world consequences of civil wars. He's a schizo, and their brains just don't work right where their obsessions are concerned.

Reptilian Infiltrator

kiwifarms.net
In another demonstration of unrivaled genius, Naru doxed 2 of his email addresses in the "Halo rocks" thread, although the Google account associated with one of them is suspended for an unknown amount of time (probably permanently), so I'm not quite sure what that means for the email itself.

This private information is unavailable to guests due to policies enforced by third-parties.

Last edited:

dumb idiot

Lda171
kiwifarms.net

Probably An Autist

mergers are gay
kiwifarms.net
Figured I'd take a break from the Chris drama to get back to my beloved Naru.
While we enjoy our last few hours of peace, here's a new video that appeared on prophet Naru's Youtube channel. I like to imagine this is what Naru pictures himself as while fighting in the civil war.

View attachment 2395623(Youtube link)

By the way, why is Naru playing this leftist propaganda game?
I'm happy he's playing games and having fun instead of sperging on steam, but he dun fucked up.

2exvz0F.png

"Drycamel11"
Battlefield profile
Oh look at that, only one game on Twisted Steel recently

And in the pic above, the arrow is pointing to a name staring with T, so what names are on team USA that start with a T? Three
Tangy-dome9, TrojanNate264 and tianshi_1.
The second letter mostly rules out tianshi, and depending on the font is unlikely to be an a

So I conclude that his PSN profile is TrojanNate264.

dumb idiot

Lda171
kiwifarms.net

I'm happy he's playing games and having fun instead of sperging on steam, but he dun fucked up.

View attachment 2396170

"Drycamel11"
Battlefield profile

And in the pic above, the arrow is pointing to a name staring with T, so what names are on team USA that start with a T? Three
The second letter mostly rules out tianshi, and depending on the font is unlikely to be an a

It's definitely TrojanNate264, neither Tangy-dome nor tianshi have a kill with the panzerbuchse 39, the anti-tank rifle he's using in the video.

LoverofPi

Genuine and Authorized Pope
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2396170

"Drycamel11"
Battlefield profile

And now we know what games Naru plays.

Of course now Sony and EA are in cahoots with us now too. How deep does the rabbit hole go?

Last edited: