Skitzocow Naruhide / Naru / menherawhide - 🧮BAN COUNTER: 6🧮Come see the daily clown show, back every 24 hours after getting banned for tagging the forum's admin!

• DDoS is active again.

Who is winning in the great Naru debate?

• Total voters

Kabuki Actor

kiwifarms.net
Half his library is CoD games, and gay leftist shit like ME: Andromeda, AC Valhalla and Vampyr.
This is our saviour from leftist oppression.

Not to mention he plays FPS games on a console. No sane person could do that. Schizo confirmed.
ShortbusPrivateer needs to cleanse himself of the leftist influence. No wonder he sees the enemy everywhere when he brings it with himself.

YachieKicchou

kiwifarms.net
Naru's autism has pushed the "Halo rocks" thread to 200 pages already. Truly, Naru has unmatched talent to rant about shit absolutely nobody gives a shit about.
Theoretically, what would happen if we hooked Nary up with a microphone, a furry/weeb avatar that crosses their arms and a youtube channel?

Would we have the most successful youtube commentator of all time?

Reptilian Infiltrator

Luminescent government agent of color
kiwifarms.net
It is now August in every time zone on Earth. Naru is now officially wrong again, and he can't deny it anymore. Not that it will stop him from trying.

I wonder what is next for Naru in his saga. I certainly hope he won't go the Chris-Chan route.

Theoretically, what would happen if we hooked Nary up with a microphone, a furry/weeb avatar that crosses their arms and a youtube channel?

Would we have the most successful youtube commentator of all time?
That would unironically be a pretty good career path for him. I wonder how his Youtube audience would react to all his predictions, and what would happen when they don't come true. It would all be very entertaining.

LoverofPi

Genuine and Authorized Pope
kiwifarms.net
For someone who talks as much shit as you do, Naru, you sure do run away like a bitch a lot. Maybe you should ask Jesus for courage in your convictions, you worthless piece of human filth.

If Naru had courage he'd never be Naru. If we wasn't a likely on the autism spectrum, likely schizophrenic sad sack loser incel with no friends, no job, no education, he wouldn't be predicting Civil Wars to try and feel important. Naru just wants attention, and like a neglected child, even negative attention is better than none.

Last edited:

Probably An Autist

mergers are gay
kiwifarms.net
Very quiet on the Naru vs Peewee front. He's still being a retard in the Halo thread as I type this
JUen0HV.png

As for his profile, only a few posts recently. Is that a new friend?
2.png

not archived, don't care.

LoverofPi

kiwifarms.net
That sums up his recent activities pretty well. All he does now is claim he's right about everything (despite constantly being proven wrong), and keeps repeating same old shit we've heard a million times before.

The only recent developments are that he's revealed he's a bog standard conspiracy theorist who thinks the UN wants to depopulate the earth, that he definitely doesn't understand how vaccines and transmission vectors work. He's also predictably still insisting he's been correct in spite of spewing easily fact checked bullshit and his only real prediction being obliterated almost a week ago.

He's in fine Schizocow form, in other words.

hupodoc

Crush a can for Jay Owen
kiwifarms.net
I agree with the sentiment that Naru has been rather disappointing as of late. I think I'm gonna post one last update. Rather low effort.

He created a thread (A) in off-topic asking the netizens of Steam about a hypothetical involving Valve while linking to a thread in the "Halo Rocks" group. Not anything of note has happened other than Naru bombarding anybody who even as much as humors his ideas with tons of links. Typical Naru stuff, although there was this rather amusing exchange between him and some random user.
naru_schizo.png
Anyways, his link leads to this thread (A) in the group. I really can't be bothered to read about it, but it seems to be about Naru and the Naru imposter arguing about him apparently being banned from Steam community by the admin of the group(?), Naru of course believes this to be some grand conspiracy against him. Fucking yawn.

Last edited:

King of Super Casualized

"I hope there is a super casualized mode" — DSP
kiwifarms.net
I made these for August 1st but I forgot to post them so

Untitled.png

1622500019400.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-11 at 11.12.58.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-11 at 11.10.54.png

Happy 57,066 days without an American Civil War, everyone!
wordart.png

NARUWASWRONG.gif

PhotoFunia-1626015698.jpg

Jeopardy_Game_Question_Answer_Meme_Template.jpeg

Naru was completely, irrefutably, embarrassingly wrong, and he staked his entire reputation on the accuracy of his "predictions".

Naru trying to deal with the cognitive dissonance and schizophrenia be like [insert some bullshit anime music video youtube URL here]

SnackFairy

A snack a day keeps the rage at bay
kiwifarms.net
Figured I'd take a break from the Chris drama to get back to my beloved Naru.

I'm happy he's playing games and having fun instead of sperging on steam, but he dun fucked up.

View attachment 2396170

"Drycamel11"
Battlefield profile
Oh look at that, only one game on Twisted Steel recently

And in the pic above, the arrow is pointing to a name staring with T, so what names are on team USA that start with a T? Three
Tangy-dome9, TrojanNate264 and tianshi_1.
The second letter mostly rules out tianshi, and depending on the font is unlikely to be an a

So I conclude that his PSN profile is TrojanNate264.
You can actually see TrojanNate264 is a completely different person in the first couple of seconds of the video.
firefox_2021-08-10_15-38-08.png
Nihilus seems to think that this account is more likely, given the weeb avatar and the name definitely sounds like something he would choose, and given the stat breakdown (as broken as their tracking seems to be, at least), I think I agree.
firefox_2021-08-10_16-05-00.png
The only real issues are how bad the tracking actually is, since nobody is recorded as using the weapon he's using in the video posted. Even with that, his high usage of the spotting scope, him being the only one on his team to actually use said scope (that I can see), and him being on team USA the entire time, I think ChairmanMaousama is pretty likely. Even though he's been pretty boring lately, this was interesting to poke through.

Last edited:

LoverofPi

kiwifarms.net
You can actually see TrojanNate264 is a completely different person in the first couple of seconds of the video.
View attachment 2431532
Nihilus seems to think that this account is more likely, given the weeb avatar and the name definitely sounds like something he would choose, and given the stat breakdown (as broken as their tracking seems to be, at least), I think I agree.
View attachment 2431596
The only real issues are how bad the tracking actually is, since nobody is recorded as using the weapon he's using in the video posted. Even with that, his high usage of the spotting scope, him being the only one on his team to actually use said scope (that I can see), and him being on team USA the entire time, I think ChairmanMaousama is pretty likely. Even though he's been pretty boring lately, this was interesting to poke through.

That account has locked down its trophies as well, which fits with Naru's general paranoia.