Nashville RV bombing, 2020-12-25 -

3119967d0c

"a brain" - @REGENDarySumanai
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well that’s sus. Was she like a girlfriend or something? That’s so weird that’d be give her three properties...
It was just the two properties, but according to her at least, no connection at all.

It would have made more sense to deed them over to a charity or something, but hey, he is someone who made a bomb in a recreational vehicle and blew it up on Christmas morning, probably with himself inside, even though he probably could have planned a little better and caused a whole bunch more chaos just by going on the run. Maybe he just didn't want to know if anyone was seriously hurt as a result of his actions.
I wouldn't be surprised at this point. Transferring CIA Properties after a hit. If he's a Democrat, I'm going to punch a wall.

Hell, I tracked down a CIA hack this year right back to CIA headquarters. It was a hack on women accusing Weinstein. Guess who ordered it.

All these people are idiots. The opposite of smart. Dumbfucks.
@DocHoliday1977 thoughts?
1609048069300.png

DocHoliday1977

Mentally Disabled Schizoposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It was just the two properties, but according to her at least, no connection at all.

It would have made more sense to deed them over to a charity or something, but hey, he is someone who made a bomb in a recreational vehicle and blew it up on Christmas morning, probably with himself inside, even though he probably could have planned a little better and caused a whole bunch more chaos just by going on the run. Maybe he just didn't want to know if anyone was seriously hurt as a result of his actions.

Or maybe he'd been compromised and ordered to commit the final act of bullshit shoving a firecracker up his ass after a kidneypinto bean chili night.

IAmNotAlpharius

For the Emperor!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

@DocHoliday1977 thoughts?
View attachment 1812279
View attachment 1812280
Ah I was a bit confused I thought he sent her both duplex properties and another property in January 2019.

edit
I’m not sure if the duplex counts as two properties or just one. I find it odd that he sent her multiple properties. Like I wonder if she’s his daughter, was a girlfriend, was a distant relation, or if he was just creepily stalking her. https://archive.md/5mFYZ

On Saturday, reports surfaced that local man Anthony Quinn Warner was a person of interest in an explosion that occurred on 2nd Avenue in Nashville's downtown at 6.40am on Christmas morning​

• Three people were injured and severe damage was reported in the blast
  • Cops had been called to the area a short time before amid reports of a shooting
  • However, when they arrived at the scene, they discovered a parked RV playing a recording that claimed the vehicle would explode in 15 minutes
  • Officials now say they believe the blast was the result of a suicide bombing
  • The incident has led investigators on a wild chase to determine the identity of the RV's owner
  • Warner reportedly owned a white RV similar to the one which exploded, and federal agents were seen outside his house Saturday, removing items from the basement of the home
  • Authorities will swab Warner's mother to determine if he is a match to remains found at the bomb site
  • DailyMail.com can exclusively reveal Warner gave the $160,000 home away for free last month
  • Michelle Swing, a 29-year-old woman living in Los Angeles, was given the house but it is not known whether she had ever met Warner or whether she had family links to him
  • Swing claims she had no idea that Warner had signed over the property to her
  • Warner had also transfered her a nearby house worth $249,000 for free in January 2019

Last edited:

NotSendingTheirBest

Doomp eet.
kiwifarms.net
I archived some of the videos on the alleged channel.
View attachment 1810659
View attachment 1810660
View attachment 1810661
View attachment 1810662
View attachment 1810663

Edit
This is from the video that captured the act.
View attachment 1810665

Archived Comment Sections:

This is an archive of the comments on the channel that posted the bombing footage. It only has one video. https://archive.md/S5NhI. I took another snapshot since the last one was taken three hours ago. https://archive.md/wip/CIE0v . Sc MG, which is the name of the channel, when googled brings up an Instagram account of some girl who went to Georgia State. I don't think it's related. https://www.instagram.com/s.mcg/?hl=en. https://archive.md/bJWv6 The account is privated anyways. Both YouTube accounts have basically the same name: S McG and S Mc G. The latter has a single comment in the discussions. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqVb5A01dRgMOZl4EOQi8wg/discussion https://archive.md/QHKbY

SMc G joined on April 3. They uploaded on September 11th, October 1st, and October 3rd. Does anyone know if there's anything significant that occurred on October 1st and/or 3rd?

View attachment 1810702

S McG is an older and likely their primary account.
View attachment 1810705

S McG Discussions:
View attachment 1810683

View attachment 1810684

View attachment 1810685

View attachment 1810687

View attachment 1810689

S Mc G Discussion:

View attachment 1810682

This is a different angle.
View attachment 1810669
Jesus fuck this surveillance recording is creepy.

TTS voice telling you to evacuate and then BOOOOOOOOOOMSH.

Sage In All Fields

πr8 of the $777Cs
kiwifarms.net
I'm like 80% certain this was a state actor, and I'm pretty sure something bigger is coming. He clearly knew and targeted an AT&T and NSA building basically disabling communication in the area for multiple days.
I'm genuinely surprised they haven't been nabbed yet.
They probably have, they're likely either buying time or inventing stuff to cover up who the actual perpetrator was and the fact the media is barely covering it is an indication they don't want people to know about it. This guy was way too competent for a lone wolf terrorist or rag-tag group, I'm like 80% sure it was a state actor.

Letora

Monoamine Oxidase A
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I bet it's an undiagnosed, obviously schizophrenic loner white guy who was a 5G conspiracy theorist and genuinely thought blowing up one AT&T location would change something or that people would care.

The fact that he was giving houses away to an attractive woman probably means he thought she cared about him or that they were in a relationship, but they weren't. She was probably a sex-worker or something. She probably encouraged it because she got free houses, but playing with a schizo is dangerous territory indeed. She even allegedly traded one of the houses to her brother.

Or it's his daughter. Though I somehow doubt that a loony dude like this would have a conventionally attractive daughter.

Does anyone have photos of this guy? For some reason photos of the woman are plastered everywhere but not the dude.

Last edited:

Dog-O-Tron 5000v5.0

Shitlord
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
I bet it's an undiagnosed, obviously schizophrenic loner white guy who was a 5G conspiracy theorist and genuinely thought blowing up one AT&T location would change something or that people would care.

The fact that he was giving houses away to an attractive woman probably means he thought she cared about him or that they were in a relationship, but they weren't. She was probably a sex-worker or something. She probably encouraged it because she got free houses, but playing with a schizo is dangerous territory indeed. She even allegedly traded one of the houses to her brother.

Yeah, she didn't deny knowing him, just said she didn't know he'd deeded the houses to her. When pressed on how she knew him, she just said "I was told to only tell anything else to the FBI."

So my bet is she's a camwhore and doesn't want that "job" associated with her IRL name.

Sage In All Fields

πr8 of the $777Cs
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Jump

k/i/w/i/f/a/r/m/e/r
kiwifarms.net
Mr Walker might have been dead for some time for all we know. And his body just left in the wreckage to be found.
The thing about him being a 5G nutter doesn't add up for me because 5G people always feel the need to be warning other people about 5G. Constantly. Where are his crazy posting all over social media? Why are there no schizo posters plastered all over the RV? No yard signs at his house? Not even a warning about 5G in the PA before the blast?

Absurd

The Man Who Laughs
kiwifarms.net
Doesn't look like the explosion actually came from the RV?
Also looks like some electrical work was being done in July 2019
People are saying the explosion looks like it came from underground

Also there's this video of streaming smoke prior to the initial explosion

I'm a little iffy about the video mostly because image quality on many security cameras are shit...not to mention there was a bomb that might introduce digital artifacts. I'd have to wait until the debris is cleared to really give this theory any thoughts past this. The pictures of the damage is very unclear what I am looking at without a wider view for context. It is very possible that an explosion above the ground could collapse underground structures.

Ghost In The Rain

I'll die before I surrender, Tim.
kiwifarms.net
I'm like 80% certain this was a state actor, and I'm pretty sure something bigger is coming. He clearly knew and targeted an AT&T and NSA building basically disabling communication in the area for multiple days.

They probably have, they're likely either buying time or inventing stuff to cover up who the actual perpetrator was and the fact the media is barely covering it is an indication they don't want people to know about it. This guy was way too competent for a lone wolf terrorist or rag-tag group, I'm like 80% sure it was a state actor.

I wouldn't consider it that high of odds. In terms of target selection, I doubt there are many on this forum who couldn't locate a target of similar quality with only a handful of hours research. The quality of the bomb seems to not seriously exceed what you would expect of an RV packed with readily available materials. Rigging the audio message and trigger is probably the most technically complex piece of the whole operation.

There is a voice of a psychotic motivational speaker telling me to let you know that you too could go out with a noteworthy bang just like this, you too could make headlines if you put your all into it. The rational side of thinking would just like to remind you that you probably wouldn't get away with it, but that just means the price you have to pay is an end of your current quality of life. So really, this is the sort of thing I would expect to happen more and more as quality of life decreases. Suicide by car bomb as a final fuck you to whatever draws your contempt: it some ways it almost seems more noble than quieter suicides.