kiwifarms.net
Boomerwaffen activate, it's time to mobilize Q
photo_2020-12-27_18-37-53.jpg
photo_2020-12-27_18-36-16.jpg

GHTD

I am the edgelord meme
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ah I was a bit confused I thought he sent her both duplex properties and another property in January 2019.

edit
I’m not sure if the duplex counts as two properties or just one. I find it odd that he sent her multiple properties. Like I wonder if she’s his daughter, was a girlfriend, was a distant relation, or if he was just creepily stalking her. https://archive.md/5mFYZ

ewscripps.brightspotcdn.com.png

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net
That lolcow Mike Adams pretend then it's a missile who hit the AT&T building. https://beforeitsnews.com/war-and-c...ty-spy-hub-mike-adams-must-video-2473294.html

By: Mike Adams / Natural News

We now have video evidence that an incoming missile initiated the explosion in Nashville. The following skyline video, embedded below, shows quite clearly an incoming missile trail immediately before the explosion.

We also now know that the location, which was blurred out by Google street maps, housed the AT&T / NSA VoIP Router Complex, which allows the NSA to spy on all phone conversations and phone texts of anyone using the AT&T network. The Intercept article, “The Wiretap Rooms,” explains the existence of “hidden NSA spy hubs” all across America.

The former owner of the building is reportedly Cerebus Capital, which is tied to Yagoobzadeh, which acquired some ownership of Dominion Voting Systems.

ThePentiumWay

kiwifarms.net
Also this Anthony guy they're talking about didn't do it, in fact I'm not even sure he's a real person, this is Anthony's RV:
View attachment 1813248
This is the bomber's:
View attachment 1813250
If you darken the photo of the bomber RV you can see something white in the same area as the little black square on the Warner RV, and the second stripe could just be more visible in the daytime. I'm not entirely sure how sold I am on it being a different RV since the photo of it driving is taken during night time conditions, and it could just come down to camera artifacting since the material we're going off of is pretty crusty anyway.

photo_2020-12-27_21-55-09.jpg

DDBCAE CBAADCBE

kiwifarms.net
Fucking Good.

PowerLevel, let's hear it.
So I was about a couple of streets over when all this went down. I got to see the RV albiet from a distance before it exploded. I know a lot of people use phrases like “it was like something out of a movie” a bit too much but this I think really earns that distinction. It didn’t feel real, more like something you might see watching Die Hard.

ForTheHoard

Come out and fight me like a man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So I was about a couple of streets over when all this went down. I got to see the RV albiet from a distance before it exploded. I know a lot of people use phrases like “it was like something out of a movie” a bit too much but this I think really earns that distinction. It didn’t feel real, more like something you might see watching Die Hard.
What's the local scuttlebutt? National media has been pretty lacking on the other side of the country.

DDBCAE CBAADCBE

kiwifarms.net
Most people from what I heard early on guessed early on based on the pretense of human remains that the bomber was indeed inside the vehicle at the time of the explosion. However at the time of the explosion everyone I talked to seemed to think it was an attack on AT&T to test response times for another attack. Beyond that there were of course a lot of the conspiracy theories already detailed in this thread and of course the voting machine angle.
One funny thing I noticed however probably due to lack of AT&T service for some was that people from Sweden of all places were the first to contact me about it and mere hours after it occurred at that which even considering who I know in Sweden is still very strange.

Another thing I’ve been hearing from Nashville locals is that they suspect perhaps that the remains are not of the driver but of a pre existing dead body that needed to be disposed of.

Last edited:

SojuDrnkr

You pissing your pants yet?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net