Nashville RV bombing, 2020-12-25 -

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
For the people racebaiting over this, I'm curious whether this guy or Black Lives Matter caused more damage in Nashville this year. BLM and Antifa win on the amount of injuries caused, but they only smashed up a bunch of windows and robbed some stores downtown, vandalized some statues, and smashed the windows in Nashville city hall using pieces of a stone plaque dedicated to civil rights leaders. This guy broke a city block or two worth of windows, blew up the brick facades on a whole street, and damaged expensive glownigger equipment.

Taco

kiwifarms.net
Las Vegas, Aurora, Sandyhook, Columbine, and Parkland weren't acts of terror; their motives were just to cause as much chaos and death as possible because they were fucking lunatics.

If these faggots want to simp for muzzies, the least they can do is use actual examples of terrorism committed by White people (McVeigh and the Unabomber are the only ones that come to mind).

Tree of Life synagogue shooting
Boogaloo ambush attacks
Texas Walmart shooting
2014 Las Vegas shooting
Poway Synagogue shooting
Colorado Springs Abortion Clinic Shooting
Charleston Church massacre (people forget but this was also a political assassination)
Milwaukee Sihk Temple shooting

Those are the ones I can remember in the past ten or so years. There were also plenty that were broken up by the FBI before playing out or that just failed as the person was not equipped to actually carry out the attack they planned when they tried. For example there was that plot to blow up apartments in a heavily Muslim neighborhood the day after the 2016 elections that most people just forgot about or the Holocaust museum shooter who killed one guard before being shot down. Then there's some borderline cases I didn't include. If anyone wants to argue these cases aren't terrorism I'd be interested in your line of thought.

SojuDrnkr

You pissing your pants yet?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tree of Life synagogue shooting
Boogaloo ambush attacks
Texas Walmart shooting
2014 Las Vegas shooting
Poway Synagogue shooting
Colorado Springs Abortion Clinic Shooting
Charleston Church massacre (people forget but this was also a political assassination)
Milwaukee Sihk Temple shooting

Those are the ones I can remember in the past ten or so years. There were also plenty that were broken up by the FBI before playing out or that just failed as the person was not equipped to actually carry out the attack they planned when they tried. For example there was that plot to blow up apartments in a heavily Muslim neighborhood the day after the 2016 elections that most people just forgot about or the Holocaust museum shooter who killed one guard before being shot down. Then there's some borderline cases I didn't include. If anyone wants to argue these cases aren't terrorism I'd be interested in your line of thought.
Were those cases ever NOT called terrorist attacks because the perp was White? Because I remember the MSM and FBI calling them that, but these stupid cunts on Twitter say otherwise.

Taco

kiwifarms.net
Were those cases ever NOT called terrorist attacks because the perp was White? Because I remember the MSM and FBI calling them that, but these stupid cunts on Twitter say otherwise.
I've seen people saying that and people on the same side saying it's not terrorism because we don't have a motive that supports that yet. I've also seen people saying right wing terrorism is barely a thing or left wing terrorism doesn't exist which are also bullshit. Pretty much any shit take is floating out there just in varying degrees.

I think a lot of people are on edge waiting for the dam to burst open with a string of right wing terror attacks after this election. It's not a very crazy theory with all the open fed posting going on. You can count me in that camp but this doesn't look like it fits. It seems to be some 5G nut case until proven otherwise. At the same time it's laughable some of the people getting bent out of shape over this being called terrorism were jerking off at the thought this could be whatever group they disagree with a few days ago and if the bomber had the same motives and a different background you can imagine their opinion might change. Everyone just wants to turn every tragedy into something political so they can put it on the scoreboard.

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net
I think a lot of people are on edge waiting for the dam to burst open with a string of right wing terror attacks after this election. It's not a very crazy theory with all the open fed posting going on. You can count me in that camp but this doesn't look like it fits. It seems to be some 5G nut case until proven otherwise. At the same time it's laughable some of the people getting bent out of shape over this being called terrorism were jerking off at the thought this could be whatever group they disagree with a few days ago and if the bomber had the same motives and a different background you can imagine their opinion might change. Everyone just wants to turn every tragedy into something political so they can put it on the scoreboard.

Wouldn't be ironic if some of these 5G nut case are also members of Antifa or BLM? The MSM will quickly try to memory hole that one if it was the case.

Gimmick Account

最初はいつも痛いけど感じてくると甘噛みしてほしい
kiwifarms.net
That video is sick. And I'm glad pigs watch The Purge.

neat, I figured it was FBI vs CIA, but NSA is cool too
Or NSA needed a blackout.
Or there's like fifty different ways to profit off the lines going down, offices you can raid, backups you can lose, warehouses you can empty while everyone's distracted, if you somehow know ahead of time it's coming.
So maybe it's not necessarily one group or one particular narrative, maybe this stuff is like getting in on a Groupon for smug spooky cunts. And it's in their best interest to give all their buddies a wink and a nudge about which stocks to all sell at once so it's even more impenetrable. Totally incompatible with our programming that there must certainly be either a single plan, or a lone gunman.
Then at every level beyond that you have opportunists who feed off the scraps, make laws banning going off the grid in your RV, etc, who have zero motivation to actually get to the bottom of anything. There's no need anyway since you can slip a copy of Catcher in the Rye into some guy's pocket and call it a day. But we know that part.

Obviously this sets up an accelerating economic feedback loop that will eventually destroy society so maybe it's a problem that'll eventually solve itself, on the bright side.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wouldn't be ironic if some of these 5G nut case are also members of Antifa or BLM? The MSM will quickly try to memory hole that one if it was the case.
He certainly took a page from the weatherman school of property bombings. Given his age he would have read a lot about the weathermen as a teenager and young man. I’m very curious as to the motive given his tactics. He was certainly not a suicide bomber. Terrorist? Sure. He really upped the theatrics playing Downtown by Petula Clark on his speaker system. Guy did have a sense of humor even in death/ terrorist bombing.

TexOffender

Whatever happens, happens
kiwifarms.net
Screen Shot 2020-12-29 at 5.55.41 PM.png

Well, he sounds like a stand up dude.

Cycleye

kiwifarms.net

If this guy hated cops he surely would have drawn them to the RV not warned everyone to leave the streets. Whatever the point of this it was certainly not about killing a whole bunch of people. If it was all about bringing attention to something global, or personal, where is the statement? .

It is clownworld 2020 we are in so it is totally possible that this guy just wanted to off himself and be noticed. It still leaves the why he wanted to be noticed. It is a fuck load of effort to go to without leaving some kind of message to the rest of us.

I dunno. Maybe it isnt worth trying to fathom it in this year.

DocHoliday1977

Mentally Disabled Schizoposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If this guy hated cops he surely would have drawn them to the RV not warned everyone to leave the streets. Whatever the point of this it was certainly not about killing a whole bunch of people. If it was all about bringing attention to something global, or personal, where is the statement? .

It is clownworld 2020 we are in so it is totally possible that this guy just wanted to off himself and be noticed. It still leaves the why he wanted to be noticed. It is a fuck load of effort to go to without leaving some kind of message to the rest of us.

I dunno. Maybe it isnt worth trying to fathom it in this year.

It was Hillary Clinton. She's controlled the CIA since 1992.
That dumb bitch needs to realize that Harvey is on jail and when people are poor as fuck, they can't afford excessive amounts of flammable fertilizer.

Hillary. Adios motherfucker

DocHoliday1977

Mentally Disabled Schizoposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You think this is Hillary? I don't even think they told her she was scheduled to lose. :story:

Yep.

Hillary was going to lose the entire time. God probably led her to believe she'd win. Lol I love it when God trolls fat bitches.

Do you know the story of King Saul in the book of Samuel in the Torah? You should. But let me refresh your memory. Saul was king of Israel but had disobeyed God. God confronted him but instead of asking for forgiveness and doing what God said, he stubbornly kept doing his own thing. Not necessarily worshipping ba'al, but being an asshole.
One day, God had enough of the asshole and wanted someone or something to tell Saul a lie. He wasnt going to do it, but He asked who would.
"I will." A demon came forward
"Go and tell Saul what I've said." God boomed from His throne.
The demon sank into his soul and caused mental problems, depression, and issues for Saul continuing to whisper that lie over and over.

Read what happens to Saul. Specially when he consults the witch of Endor.

Do have a great night. If there's any evil out there Hillary has done or is doing, God will expose her. I bet my life on it.

Last edited by a moderator: