Nashville RV bombing, 2020-12-25 -

Bland Crumbs

I don't endorse it. I just point the way.
kiwifarms.net
The bomber was obsessed with searching for lizard people. At that point, if he did it as a misguided attempt to save others from the "dangers" of 5G, no one will be surprised.

The Associated Press reported Monday that Warner had recently given away his car and told the recipient he had cancer. The computer consultant also reportedly told an employer he was retiring and signed a document that transferred his longtime home in Antioch to a California woman for nothing in return.

Always nice when everything falls perfectly into place...

3119967d0c

"a brain" - @REGENDarySumanai
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The bomber was obsessed with searching for lizard people. At that point, if he did it as a misguided attempt to save others from the "dangers" of 5G, no one will be surprised.
This is just more 'The FBI says they are investigating [some bullshit that they claim someone anonymously sent to them]'. Anything but admit that he struck a blow against NSA spying.
Law enforcement was warned last year Nashville nut was building bombs.

Imagine my shock they dropped the ball again. Too busy chasing down terrorist shitposters apparently.
By his girlfriend.
  1. BITCHES AIN'T SHIT BUT HOES AND TRICKS
  2. Good work by Warner successfully following the strategy of never talk to the police. Never talk to the police

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
So this story seems to be vanishing. Did the media decide that his "muh 5G gonna kill everyone" shit didn't make him a good boogeyman to use about how the government needs to ban conspiracy theorists and misinformation? I take it he wasn't a Qtard or a Trump fan or else the media would be going on about that since the FBI would've let those facts slip.

It's pretty crazy how you can blow up an entire street on Christmas Day, cause several days of cell/internet outages for millions of people (including fucking 911) across 4 states, and a week later no one gives a shit.

Michael Jacks0n

You know I'm bad, I'm bad.
kiwifarms.net
So this story seems to be vanishing. Did the media decide that his "muh 5G gonna kill everyone" shit didn't make him a good boogeyman to use about how the government needs to ban conspiracy theorists and misinformation? I take it he wasn't a Qtard or a Trump fan or else the media would be going on about that since the FBI would've let those facts slip.

It's pretty crazy how you can blow up an entire street on Christmas Day, cause several days of cell/internet outages for millions of people (including fucking 911) across 4 states, and a week later no one gives a shit.

Oddly enough, at a cursory glance over Google the only real news sites that are hyping up the whole "muh white terrorist" angle are Rolling Stone of all places.

But what makes me smile is how if you read the comments sections of YouTube videos for Petula Clark's "Downtown", people keep making jokes such as "this song is blowing up the charts!" or "I can't wait to blast this song from my RV!", so it hasn't been forgotten quite yet.

LifeguardHermit

You're angel of death; I am the Deadman's son
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Unless the op/you did this yourself that it kinda sounds like an actual "backmask".
Its a music industry thing that artists have been accused of using and or have used in parody.
If you say the phrase "ed ed zenoish" the backmask will produce the lyrics "john is dead" when reversed, the goof is all syllable based.

Menotaur

kiwifarms.net
I read somewhere the Bomber followed the Lizard people (aliens) conspiracy. I remember a few years back I was entirely blown away with the theories on the Greys and Reptilians and watched a number of David Icke videos on the crap as I wanted to see how he could dress up such a turd and sell it. David was a slick salesman to the unbalanced.

I'd years ago met an actual true believer in some of this stuff and I was saddened by their condition; but I admired their dedication to the cause - I had only seen such loyalty to such far fetched ideas in Churches or cults.

I wonder what his fellow nuts think now that he has left the grasp of the Reptilians, perhaps they too will follow his lead and rid themselves of our presence before their lifeforce is sucked out by undernourished aliens.

Did you know part of the belief is the use of a gland in your head that the Aliens use as a drug - it is essentially cocaine to them. For real shits and giggles I thoroughly recommend some David Icke videos as a window into the complete insanity that some people are living in.

I pity them.

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
Did you know part of the belief is the use of a gland in your head that the Aliens use as a drug - it is essentially cocaine to them. For real shits and giggles I thoroughly recommend some David Icke videos as a window into the complete insanity that some people are living in.
The pineal gland? There's lots of crazy theories about it, like how it's actually an invisible third eye you can "open" by taking copious amounts of LSD or DMT or your drug of choice. Or how it's the source of black people's power (melanin) and secret death squads of white people go around murdering black people to harvest their pineal glands to compensate for being melanin deficient.

DuckSucker

NIbblin' bits since 2006
kiwifarms.net
Hearing things in reversed voice clips:
Alongside with this and what the other guy said about backmasking being a syllable thing, it has to do with the speed, volume and inflection of the syllables, and I feel like that's too many variables to reliably make a "backmask" that accurately plays back the specific message you want backmasked, as well as making a comprehensible message on its own. But Im also not really the smartest motherfucker, Ill admit.