Snowflake Natalie "Nady" Stewart / Milo Stewart / Quinby Stewart - "snip snoop, it's miloop <3 needed to die", not leaked

Oodles of Poodles

kiwifarms.net
HELLO, EASILY OFFENDED KIWIS! We've been waiting for this heifer to hit the farms, but I'm tired of waiting. Let's talk about MILO STEWART.

Welcome to the world of Milo Stewart, where all whites are racist and all cisgenders are transphobic. :biggrin: But hey! There's more! Enjoy as this obnoxious, socially awkward cow points her manic fingers while belittling the transgender community for the sake of her own twisted ego! Her generalizing is a sheer delight! :biggrin:

Whether she's a transgender or a transtrender is up to debate, but all the same, she's a load of laughs. <3

https://twitter.com/head_tranze

Behold as she shits the bed regularly on Twitter. :biggrin:

Oodles of Poodles

kiwifarms.net
Jesus, her camera presence is unsettling. There's something weird and robotic about the way she moves her face and body. Is there a Tumblrism for cyborg/android presenting as human female?
HAHAHA, yeah, that's exactly how I felt. I don't like to call out fakers, but there's just something about her-I mean HIM- that's just some twisted bs. :/

Alex Krycek

russian bot
kiwifarms.net
I think I saw a video featuring her by Sargon, Undoomed or Tylerpreston20. She is a Gazi Kodzo fan, so of course she thinks all white people (including herself I guess) are racist. Also apparently racist and transphobic aren't bad words... They're just things we need to understand about ourselves. Good to know you're a racist Milo, I'll keep it in mind.

unclestryker

Kristy Greczkowski irl.
kiwifarms.net
"the best spokesperson for tranny people"
Here is the thing about that. I think Milo (or Miley as I like to call her) is faking it for attention. (ala die cis scum girl) The reason that I say this is there is too many discrepancies. Like she wears make up, have stated that she will never start HRT, and has worn dresses in some videos. These are things a "tran.s man" would never do.

Oodles of Poodles

kiwifarms.net
Here is the thing about that. I think Milo (or Miley as I like to call her) is faking it for attention. (ala die cis scum girl) The reason that I say this is there is too many discrepancies. Like she wears make up, have stated that she will never start HRT, and has worn dresses in some videos. These are things a "tran.s man" would never do.
EEEEEHHHHHH, yeah, I didn't want to say that outright, but I'm on the same boat, hahah. She's a disgrace to trasnpeople with her "gender confusion" bullshit. She brags about what actually hurts the community. :/

Idk if that makes her a lolcow, but, I thought it was worth bringing up. :/

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino