Snowflake Natalie "Nady" Stewart / Milo Stewart / Quinby Stewart - "snip snoop, it's miloop <3 needed to die", not leaked

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Oodles of Poodles

kiwifarms.net
HELLO, EASILY OFFENDED KIWIS! We've been waiting for this heifer to hit the farms, but I'm tired of waiting. Let's talk about MILO STEWART.

Welcome to the world of Milo Stewart, where all whites are racist and all cisgenders are transphobic. :biggrin: But hey! There's more! Enjoy as this obnoxious, socially awkward cow points her manic fingers while belittling the transgender community for the sake of her own twisted ego! Her generalizing is a sheer delight! :biggrin:

Whether she's a transgender or a transtrender is up to debate, but all the same, she's a load of laughs. <3

https://twitter.com/head_tranze

Behold as she shits the bed regularly on Twitter. :biggrin:

Rosechuspickle

Long-term campaigner for Women's rights
kiwifarms.net
Definitely a shitty person, but I'm not entirely sure this is a lolcow, unless we can come up with some examples of chimping and other milk behavior.

I think Milo has the potential for massive chimp outs if you give her time. She has pissed off more than half of the YouTube trans community.

Oodles of Poodles

kiwifarms.net
Jesus, her camera presence is unsettling. There's something weird and robotic about the way she moves her face and body. Is there a Tumblrism for cyborg/android presenting as human female?

HAHAHA, yeah, that's exactly how I felt. I don't like to call out fakers, but there's just something about her-I mean HIM- that's just some twisted bs. :/

unclestryker

kiwifarms.net
Confirmed for mom jeans aficionado.
confirmed.PNG

Alex Krycek

He’s a Goof, he’s aloof, he’s seeking out reason.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think I saw a video featuring her by Sargon, Undoomed or Tylerpreston20. She is a Gazi Kodzo fan, so of course she thinks all white people (including herself I guess) are racist. Also apparently racist and transphobic aren't bad words... They're just things we need to understand about ourselves. Good to know you're a racist Milo, I'll keep it in mind.

unclestryker

kiwifarms.net
"the best spokesperson for tranny people"

Here is the thing about that. I think Milo (or Miley as I like to call her) is faking it for attention. (ala die cis scum girl) The reason that I say this is there is too many discrepancies. Like she wears make up, have stated that she will never start HRT, and has worn dresses in some videos. These are things a "tran.s man" would never do.

Oodles of Poodles

kiwifarms.net
Here is the thing about that. I think Milo (or Miley as I like to call her) is faking it for attention. (ala die cis scum girl) The reason that I say this is there is too many discrepancies. Like she wears make up, have stated that she will never start HRT, and has worn dresses in some videos. These are things a "tran.s man" would never do.

EEEEEHHHHHH, yeah, I didn't want to say that outright, but I'm on the same boat, hahah. She's a disgrace to trasnpeople with her "gender confusion" bullshit. She brags about what actually hurts the community. :/

Idk if that makes her a lolcow, but, I thought it was worth bringing up. :/