Snowflake Natalie "Nady" Stewart / Milo Stewart / Quinby Stewart - "snip snoop, it's miloop <3 needed to die", not leaked

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Dean Pentel

Late, gay, autistic, and definitely NOT black.
kiwifarms.net
LOL, they all end up confessing that their "identity" is just dressing up.

Normal homosexuals or bisexuals (wtf is that "queer" shit, haha) walk among us and nobody gives a damn. They're your common lawyer, teacher, engineer, politician, librarian, electrician, whatever. Nobody uses some badge saying "I AM GAY". They dont' want that, they want "normies" to look at them and make comments about their "identities", either positive to boost their egos or negatives to validate their victimhood.
Or if they are all about how gay they are when they're younger, they grow out of that and want to simply be responsible adults.

toilet_rainbow

like a monster truck in the nightlife
kiwifarms.net
Or if they are all about how gay they are when they're younger, they grow out of that and want to simply be responsible adults.
I can forgive teenagers for that behavior. Yet even in high school I knew plenty of gay kids that didn’t flash their sexuality everywhere.

Someone Nady’s age, though? No. Quit that shit immediately.

break these cuffs

Al Qaeda Jada
kiwifarms.net
Not to be that guy. But if she gets her tits sliced off voluntarily when she's admittedly not even trans or taking hormones anymore, when there's women with breast cancer breaking their entire hearts over losing both their hair and their breasts on top of having cancer, I will be so mad.
Buckle up buttercup. Though to be honest I don't think she has the stones to get her tits lopped off after getting all fucked up over her voice changing.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
You can't be non-binary when you're are a girl who dresses in boy clothes.

If you want to be non-binary, you have to think beyond the male-female spectrum... which doesn't really exist. The word she's looking for is androgynous and that exists since the 70s. She's not inventing the wheel.

toilet_rainbow

like a monster truck in the nightlife
kiwifarms.net
You can't be non-binary when you're are a girl who dresses in boy clothes.

If you want to be non-binary, you have to think beyond the male-female spectrum... which doesn't really exist. The word she's looking for is androgynous and that exists since the 70s. She's not inventing the wheel.
Nady doesn’t even do androgynous correctly. She looks like a dweeby girl that sounds like she perpetually has a cold after taking T.

Much like how aces are almost always total horndogs, trans and NBs are almost always reinforcing the very gender stereotypes they claim to reject or are above. “Look at me! I’m a girl because I wear glitter and pigtails and paint my nails! Teehee!” No, you’re just a guy that wears glitter, pigtails, and manicures. Not all normal women wear glitter and get their nails done, either. And very few adult women will wear pigtails after a certain age (or call themselves a girl unless they’re saying something like “I was always a bubble bath type girl.”) Similarly, the AFAB NB that claims to be such because they hate their boobs. A woman that hates their boobs! How subversive! They’re just projecting their own stereotypes (best case scenario) or their fetishes (worst case scenario).

As much as I tend to dislike male beauty gurus (they’re almost always insufferable), I actually have a lick of respect for them because they embrace being effeminate men despite participating in a very female space. There’s a difference between respecting that space and “there are men and NBs in this group! Do not refer to group members as ladies!” (I’ve experienced this way too often. Ironically dealing with fucks like Nady made me more gender critical. Kinda like how you might think pigs are too cute to be eaten until you have to deal with one. After that, you have no problem pigging out on bacon.)

грешный дурак

Sent by grocery clerks to collect a bill
kiwifarms.net
The new 2020 Natty came out
View attachment 1094343
Natalie has the saddest rictus grin. Shit is so grim. Having been in academic environments I just know there are all sorts of ultra-24/7-neurotic/BPD/narc types. I’m sure they love to (ab)use her to satisfy whatever obnoxious unhealthy emotional needs they have. And in any position of power, Natalie is going to turn right around & do it to someone else. That is, if she doesn’t have a nervous breakdown first. Her eyes are screaming HELP ME. Yeesh

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thing is with people like that they are self defeating, to an amazing point. Super Chad the football star could have crushed on her and asked her out be the popular girl everyone is jealous of, living a shitty low budget teen romance where the quirky art girl gets the hotty. She's got a nice family etc. but no Trooning out ruins any sort of future she has picking exceptional majors throws her into the baraista phd class and test ruined her chances of a family.

Rare times she can see thru the masks it has to be hell but when she sees it she doubles down backs away (stopping test going to nonbinary because test fucked her up) then right back into the pool deeper than ever. It's a cycle she can't and mostly likely at this point can't break.

break these cuffs

Al Qaeda Jada
kiwifarms.net
Has she expressed regret over her voice? when?
That may have been conjecture by us as I recall we started seeing changes in her voice and she stopped taking test. Given that
Has she expressed regret over her voice? when?
I don't think she ever said it. There was conjecture by us because she stopped taking test around the time we started noticed the real changes that coming with women using it, like fucking up their voice. Then she went for gender confused to save face since she stopped her transition. She made a post about regretting her attempted transition around the time she changed to enbie more recently. Some people were hopeful she'd give it all up. The search function can't be sorted and I can't find the actual posts themselves. Maybe an autist with a better memory can give you something more concrete. I believe that her changing voice gave her actual dysmorphia and that's why she stopped taking test.

lameandgay2

I DON'T HAVE EDITING PRIVS DON'T LAUGH AT ME
kiwifarms.net
Thing is with people like that they are self defeating, to an amazing point. Super Chad the football star could have crushed on her and asked her out be the popular girl everyone is jealous of, living a shitty low budget teen romance where the quirky art girl gets the hotty. She's got a nice family etc. but no Trooning out ruins any sort of future she has picking exceptional majors throws her into the baraista phd class and test ruined her chances of a family.

Rare times she can see thru the masks it has to be hell but when she sees it she doubles down backs away (stopping test going to nonbinary because test fucked her up) then right back into the pool deeper than ever. It's a cycle she can't and mostly likely at this point can't break.
Only thing she has left is a nice ass from what I've seen (kill me for saying that, please)
Must suck to only be good for doggy, if anyone could ever get past the whole enlarged clitoris/weird voice thing, of course.

Brain Problems

kiwifarms.net
Only thing she has left is a nice ass from what I've seen (kill me for saying that, please)
Must suck to only be good for doggy, if anyone could ever get past the whole enlarged clitoris/weird voice thing, of course.
If she grew her hair into a non-rétarded looking do, and learned how to stop smiling like a victim of Joker-toxin she'd be right in the middle of the road as far as looking cute goes. Anything more would require a total personality transplant.

xX_rAcE_wAr_420_Xx

Proud Aryan people, rise and defend your heritage
kiwifarms.net
If she grew her hair into a non-rétarded looking do, and learned how to stop smiling like a victim of Joker-toxin she'd be right in the middle of the road as far as looking cute goes. Anything more would require a total personality transplant.
It really is hard to tell, because every expression she makes is this weird 'smile through the pain' grimace that highlights her chin. With softer features, and longer hair or any style that hides part of her face, she might be able to.

The problem is that at this point she's transitioned 80% of the way to a homely, balding loser. The only reason she still gets laid is that it's still 20% straight to blow a load in her, and she's desperate enough for attention to let it happen.

Duck Duck TUUURN

John Wayne was a fag.
kiwifarms.net

Who else in this world besides Milo Stewart would have the lack of awareness to post a video of books she plans to read? And she talks about about them as if she has read them, but she hasn't.

Edit: I forgot to mention how awful her haircut is. That might look cool on some skulls, but it makes Qringby look like a vegetable.