Snowflake Natalie "Nady" Stewart / Milo Stewart / Quinby Stewart - "snip snoop, it's miloop <3 needed to die", not leaked

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Brain Problems

kiwifarms.net
Never thought I'd see thirst in Nady's thread.
Ditch the Conrad Veidt facial expressions and just fuck my shit up hairdo and she's thissssss close to being a tomboy girl-next-door that you'd get in a fight with and then end up nailing. Instead she's currently a psychotic and wild-eyed looking, social-justice addled internet attention seeker. Just like how that "die cis scum" broad turned into a fairly pretty girl after she grew out of that phase, I believe there may one day be hope for Natalie, especially considering she hasn't morphed into the fat blob that most of them do after announcing gender snowflake status.

laserbender

kiwifarms.net
Ditch the Conrad Veidt facial expressions and just fuck my shit up hairdo and she's thissssss close to being a tomboy girl-next-door that you'd get in a fight with and then end up nailing. Instead she's currently a psychotic and wild-eyed looking, social-justice addled internet attention seeker. Just like how that "die cis scum" broad turned into a fairly pretty girl after she grew out of that phase, I believe there may one day be hope for Natalie, especially considering she hasn't morphed into the fat blob that most of them do after announcing gender snowflake status.
Damn! "die cis scum" girl is indeed pretty hot. I never knew she changed her style.

• Feels
Reactions: TheTism35

A Detachable Penis

kiwifarms.net

Who else in this world besides Milo Stewart would have the lack of awareness to post a video of books she plans to read? And she talks about about them as if she has read them, but she hasn't.

Edit: I forgot to mention how awful her haircut is. That might look cool on some skulls, but it makes Qringby look like a vegetable.
Oof, now the voice breaking got to me. I recall her voice being pretty annoying before T so she's just unfortunate all around.

The closest I've ever heard to her weird scratch voice is an actual intersex person, but theirs didnt break like a prepubescent boy.

"when I have the spoons" - OMG appropriating disabulbed peopl! Guess ya do gotta read dem books.

The word problematic is fucking annoying.

How the hell have you been reading about climate activism and read mostly white shit? Like, really?

xX_rAcE_wAr_420_Xx

Proud Aryan people, rise and defend your heritage
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit your guys' standards are below the surface. Nady looks like a smug rat, even if she ditched the tranny act she'd have an ugly punchable face. Why is everyone suddenly pretending she had the potential to be cute?
There's positive measures of cute, and there's cuteness that simply means an absence of major flaws. She has the potential for the latter, mostly, but it's predicated on a few things. New haircut, not talking, not acting like a smug cunt, etc.

Especially now, she'll never be "cute", but with some work she could be "cute (enough)".

Mister Qwerty

kiwifarms.net
Holy shit your guys' standards are below the surface. Nady looks like a smug rat, even if she ditched the tranny act she'd have an ugly punchable face. Why is everyone suddenly pretending she had the potential to be cute?
It's not that she had the potential to be cute, it's like like what one of the secretaries from the Kids in the Hall sketch said, "The cute as a species don't age well."

lameandgay2

I DON'T HAVE EDITING PRIVS DON'T LAUGH AT ME
kiwifarms.net

грешный дурак

Sent by grocery clerks to collect a bill
kiwifarms.net

Absolutego

Burning in the Melting Pot
kiwifarms.net
I’ve long been convinced that 50+% of Goodreads accounts are a way of showing off your carefully curated self-image- basically Facebook for pseudo-intellectuals who rarely actually crack 1/10 of the books.
Case in point.
Every social media app that creates a publicly accessible log of your consumption history turns into that. Last.fm was that with scrobbling years before streaming services caught on, untappd is that for beer, etc.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

This should go in Blaire's thread, but I think it could be a bit relevant here too considering this could be Milo's future.
We are going to see so many more of these, esp FTM detransitioners, with all the idiots letting dumb adolescents chose their gender.

The irony of FTM being able to pass so much better is that if they change their mind detransitioning is far more difficult than for a MTF. Milo and that poor girl in the video will always be a “bit off” and seem masculine thanks to taking testosterone. Even a MTF that’s had surgery could easily present as male in public, taking horse piss doesn’t cause the major irreversible changes like testosterone does.

Last edited:

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
Fuck she is boring.
I take back the comment about her ass. Even if people could cope with her weird self induced hermaphrodite thing, her ass is not worth her talking a guy's ears off about mines in fucking Peru.

We're white. We don't care about mines in Peru, remember???
Someone as dumb as Natalie doesn't have the brains or nuance to discuss a subject that not even native politicians of Peru have been able to solve for the past 20 years.

For context, it's true mining is what give regions the most money and responsible mining could solve poverty in very deprived areas, but besides corruption (as in, governors will likely take the money), that mining could affect and destroy not just the environment but religions settlements... which the Left defends because religions are only reilgions when it's brown people involved. And then, you have illegal mining that is way more destructive, but not eco-organization speaks about it because they give money to many left wing politicians in order to divert the protests to legal mining instead while they destroy full areas of water and forest and traffic little girls for prostitution.

There is a reason the book is "Corporate Mining" and not just "mining".