Snowflake Natalie "Nady" Stewart / Milo Stewart / Quinby Stewart - "snip snoop, it's miloop <3 needed to die", not leaked

JambledUpWords

Y’all are attracted to me, lez be real here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Milo/Nady/whatever, being transgender needs to be classified as a medical issue. Otherwise, surgeries/hormones are only seen as cosmetic, and insurance companies won't cover it. Plus, it's a neurological disconnect from the gender you were assigned at birth. You'd think that someone as "woke" as you would get that, but here we are
Same thing goes for other mental illnesses as well. For instance, if ADHD got taken out of the DSM-5 manuel, it would mean that medical insurance companies wouldn’t have a reason to pay for treatment. It’s amazing that for so much “education” Nady has obtained, she can’t seem to connect the dots between diagnosis and treatment.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
Same thing goes for other mental illnesses as well. For instance, if ADHD got taken out of the DSM-5 manuel, it would mean that medical insurance companies wouldn’t have a reason to pay for treatment. It’s amazing that for so much “education” Nady has obtained, she can’t seem to connect the dots between diagnosis and treatment.
That education can be summarised as "you're what you feel you are because we say so".

Naty's paper could make an interesting read. I'm sure that is a lot of wokebabble, Reading 50 pages of "asdf asdf asdf asdf asdf" could be more valuable, although less interesting.

Reactions: JambledUpWords

Paul Barker!

xVx_t4rdc0re_xVx
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, really. I know DePaul is supposed to be a pretty good school, but I’m sure being published in their student journal (or some other comparable publication) is pretty standard for their grad students. Similar to the way a thesis that required publication and a presentation in an MFA program would work, I guess. I don’t mean to piss on Nady’s parade, but maybe make a tweet when you do something meaningful, like contribute to CPS cirriculum. Seems to be the usual MO for woketards like her.

JambledUpWords

Y’all are attracted to me, lez be real here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As if anyone cares about humanities publications
Humanities also includes these subjects:
  • History
  • Philosophy
  • Government
  • Political science
  • Languages
  • Literature
I get the field isn’t as respected due to the woke culture of universities these days, but that doesn’t mean the entire field is useless.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
I don’t mean to piss on Nady’s parade, but maybe make a tweet when you do something meaningful, like contribute to CPS cirriculum. Seems to be the usual MO for woketards like her.
Piss away. People like Natalie needs adults to tell them "no" and don't give them prizes whenever they manage to do the simplest of tasks.

As if anyone cares about humanities publications
Humanities also includes these subjects:
  • History
  • Philosophy
  • Government
  • Political science
  • Languages
  • Literature
I get the field isn’t as respected due to the woke culture of universities these days, but that doesn’t mean the entire field is useless.
The world is "Social Sciences", not the Humanities.

We don't make fun of the Humanities because they're invalid as they are valid, we make fun of them because they're starving.

DarthBrooks

The beaches of Tatooine
kiwifarms.net
Well, whatever this, whatever it is, runs out of special points scholarship money and is no longer a student, life is gonna make it gay by the anal raping. So, they can look forward to that. Yay?

najobo

kiwifarms.net
Nady, I'm gonna be the insane, pushy immigrant parent you never had, okay?

This is so not good enough. You and I both know how horrific the job prospects are in academia, especially for the humanities. Published in a student journal? You won't even get hired as a janitor at Boise CC, much less someone who gets paid less than a janitor an adjunct. You need multiple - yes, MULTIPLE - pubs in "real" journals for even the slightest chance at that coveted intellectual poverty.

You also need an internship and/or work experience in your field, which is... refugee studies? Shit, Nady. You need to interact with living, breathing brown people. Given your, um, naïveté (and dependence on testosterone), I suggest you find an org near you. I mean, a truly ambitious girl with dreams of advising the UN would travel to Syria, Yemen, Bangladesh, or some place with actual refugee camps... but no, Nady. No. You're gunning for adjunct hell, not low- to mid-level bureaucrat hell.

I no come to America for joo to be poor, Nady. Why joo no be real doctor? Why joo no get married?!

There! You're welcome, Nady. May it never be said we Kiwis are heartless.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
Nady, I'm gonna be the insane, pushy immigrant parent you never had, okay?

This is so not good enough. You and I both know how horrific the job prospects are in academia, especially for the humanities. Published in a student journal? You won't even get hired as a janitor at Boise CC, much less someone who gets paid less than a janitor an adjunct. You need multiple - yes, MULTIPLE - pubs in "real" journals for even the slightest chance at that coveted intellectual poverty.

You also need an internship and/or work experience in your field, which is... refugee studies? Shit, Nady. You need to interact with living, breathing brown people. Given your, um, naïveté (and dependence on testosterone), I suggest you find an org near you. I mean, a truly ambitious girl with dreams of advising the UN would travel to Syria, Yemen, Bangladesh, or some place with actual refugee camps... but no, Nady. No. You're gunning for adjunct hell, not low- to mid-level bureaucrat hell.

I no come to America for joo to be poor, Nady. Why joo no be real doctor? Why joo no get married?!

There! You're welcome, Nady. May it never be said we Kiwis are heartless.
You're implying that Nady (or people like Nady) wants to have a job. They want to be given money for having the right ideas, but not to have a job, those are very different things.

She knows well she can always rely on her parents and has no real worry to get an actual job like the rest of us. Why you guys think people like here are commies? Anybody's a commie with mom and dad's money.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
"Be gay do crimes" "Prisons should be abolished" Make up your mind
I think "Be gay do crimes" is related to that other SJW artist who made a cartoon glorifying shoplifting and got owned for it. If it's about that, I wouldn't be surprised that her commie self agrees on shoplifting as a way to own the Capitalists.

Also, "lol, I'm decorating my bedroom and getting inspired by Pinterest!" is that one thing you'll only hear basic bitches and gay men say.