Snowflake Natalie "Nady" Stewart / Milo Stewart / Quinby Stewart - "snip snoop, it's miloop <3 needed to die", not leaked

JambledUpWords

Y’all are attracted to me, lez be real here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
IS she learning a second language? She could at least bolster her resume with something like Arabic or Spanish and be potentially slightly useful if she learned how to do immigration paperwork..
Spanish is a very gendered language, so I don’t think Nady will make it past the articles and pronouns part of learning it. Either that, or she’ll try and make changes to the language that no Spanish speaker would understand. You thought Latinx sounded bad, well that’s just the beginning.

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
IS she learning a second language? She could at least bolster her resume with something like Arabic or Spanish and be potentially slightly useful if she learned how to do immigration paperwork..
She was learning Arabic at one point. I don't remember her saying anything about it for a while so I assume she dropped it when it was too difficult.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
Nady's degree is in refugee studies? Oh she'll never get a job.

Most UN advisor roles require you to actually be in the fucking trenches in regards to refugees...and half of those countries would murder Nady on principle alone.
She's not gonna help refugees, she's gonna "observe" the situation and tell us how to deal with refugees and how we should accept them in our countries while she lives in her exclusive gated white neighborhood.

najobo

kiwifarms.net
She will go back to her parents, there is no way she can afford to live on her own. Or they will end up paying for her.
If she's lucky. I'm not sure they're on good terms. Could be wrong, though.

I think she goes one of three ways:
1) Runs back to mommy and daddy (if they allow it)
2) Becomes a perpetual roving adjunct, living in hipster hovels/shared houses
3) Falls madly in love with a refugee, converts to Islam, has 4+ kids, and lives the Patriarchal wifey fantasy she so clearly desires

Rate me :optimistic:, but I think #3 (or some variation of it) is more likely than we think. Maybe she'll really rebel and pick a Christian hick. It's also the healthiest option. No more T!

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
kiwifarms.net
Girl what are you doing changing your cup every two hours? They're meant to last for up to TWELVE. You shouldn't even change a tampon after two hours!

If she's really filling up a menstrual cup every two hours, she needs to see a real fucking doctor, because something is super wrong in there.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
Girl what are you doing changing your cup every two hours? They're meant to last for up to TWELVE. You shouldn't even change a tampon after two hours!

If she's really filling up a menstrual cup every two hours, she needs to see a real fucking doctor, because something is super wrong in there.
I dont think she's saying the cup is full, only that she does it every two hours.

I wonder if she does it because she feels repulsed by her period due to her "dysphoria". That sounds more like other type of problems, IMO.

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
kiwifarms.net
I dont think she's saying the cup is full, only that she does it every two hours.

I wonder if she does it because she feels repulsed by her period due to her "dysphoria". That sounds more like other type of problems, IMO.
I mean, if she's freaked out by her period, wouldn't it be better to leave it in there as long as possible? Those cups are incredibly messy to remove and replace, especially because you're meant to wash/rinse it out before it goes back in the hoohaa.
If she doesn't want to think about her period then it doesn't make sense that she's ok with seeing the blood and bits every two hours.
Plus it's definitely not a very easy process to insert and remove. The lady parts can hurt if you don't do it correctly or if you do it too much. The menstrual cup is meant for long term use, you aren't supposed to empty it more than maybe four times a day at the maximum.

RandallBoggs

kiwifarms.net
She takes enough T to destroy her voice and she still gets periods so bad she has to change her menstrual cup every two hours? That's unfortunate. Having periods is like among the top triggers for trans men, you'd think she would take pills or something to stop them. Between bragging about her period and talking about being proud of your "man pussy", she doesn't really sound like she has gender dysphoria.

Duck Duck TUUURN

Canceled for Psychlo-Face
kiwifarms.net
Our labor force is currently experiencing a severe lack in professional Gender Theorists. Who will do this important work if not Cringeby?

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
She takes enough T to destroy her voice and she still gets periods so bad she has to change her menstrual cup every two hours? That's unfortunate. Having periods is like among the top triggers for trans men, you'd think she would take pills or something to stop them. Between bragging about her period and talking about being proud of your "man pussy", she doesn't really sound like she has gender dysphoria.
She's never had gender dysphoria. Body dysmorphia maybe.

I know of women who don't like their female body parts, say, they don't like their boobs. They don't think they're men, it's a completely different disorder.

I don't know what's the side of her " penis" but I doubt it's big. I doubt, I really, really doubt she'd be happy having a big, fat cock.

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's never had gender dysphoria. Body dysmorphia maybe.

I know of women who don't like their female body parts, say, they don't like their boobs. They don't think they're men, it's a completely different disorder.

I don't know what's the side of her " penis" but I doubt it's big. I doubt, I really, really doubt she'd be happy having a big, fat cock.
She strikes me as someone who had really low T until she went on steroids as part of this gender crap. I bet her clit was so small she couldn't even find it. Even now it probably isn't that large, at least not large enough for guys to find it off-putting. The damage she's done and is doing to her chest and her voice is much worse.

tranny2000

ribbed for your pleasure
kiwifarms.net
To be fair, a lot of testosterone overall fucks up the female reproductive system. That's what causes PCOS, and gives trans men a higher risk of cancer.

beautiful person

kiwifarms.net
Is it possible that taking T has fucked up her reproductive system badly enough that she actually could be torrential-bleeding her cup full every 2 hours?

Probably not, but that would be a miserable irony :drink:

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Jack Awful

Water-T

My pussy tastes like Pepsi-cola.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can only imagine the reason Nady's bleeding so much from her cootch is because she purposely tried to do an "at-home" hysterectomy with a wire hanger because Mommy and Daddy refused to pay to get rid of her "horrible" lady parts. If this flow keeps up, she's going to need to get her uterus removed anyway.

Nady is just dumb enough to do stupid shit like that, just like going on T without proper medical guidance.