Snowflake Natalie "Nady" Stewart / Milo Stewart / Quinby Stewart - "snip snoop, it's miloop <3 needed to die", not leaked

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
Again, I doubt Naty's bleeding that much. I think she's just changing her cup that much because she doesn't want it too full. I think this just gives her a reason to touch herself. These people are obsessed about their genitals. Changing her cup gives her the chance to do so every couple of hours. Typical wanker who has nothing else to do in life besides scratching their balls, except in this case, scratching your balls is a political statement.

Also, that's a reasion why Naty's never giving up her period. That gives her the chance to say "I'm a man/nb and I have a period". That's her own political statement.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
WTF does that even mean?

Why is this girl so endlessly impressed by herself? Wonder bread girl’s desperate need to be publicly seen as the most unique human on earth alternates between hilarious and irritating af.

I wish her refugee degree mandated she live in Sudan or Syria for the next decade.

HomerSimpson

Bigger are better
kiwifarms.net
WTF does that even mean?

Why is this girl so endlessly impressed by herself? Wonder bread girl’s desperate need to be publicly seen as the most unique human on earth alternates between hilarious and irritating af.

I wish her refugee degree mandated she live in Sudan or Syria for the next decade.
Because she will never be impressive. So you tell others to be impressed. Seeking exterior validation when you can't just be something interesting or impressive.

Last edited:

uncleShitHeel

Full of sunshine and rancid mayonaise.
kiwifarms.net

JambledUpWords

Y’all are attracted to me, lez be real here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Or even what she means by the lable. What is looking to abolish, and if it isn't legalized slavery, then why is she appropriating that term?
She could be a vegan abolitionist. Some militant vegans label all uses of animals (even if the human interference is sometimes beneficial) as “slavery”. I wouldn’t be surprised if Milo is a vegetarian or a vegan, but knowing her past content, she probably means race.

Too bad for Milo though, she’s at least 150 years too late to be an abolitionist in the United States. Now, if she were to be an abolitionist of sex trafficking or sweatshop work, then she’d at least have something relevant. She needs to learn to be more specific.

• Agree
Reactions: Uncanny Valley