Snowflake Natalie "Nady" Stewart / Milo Stewart / Quinby Stewart - "snip snoop, it's miloop <3 needed to die", not leaked

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
No one tell Nady that the whole "one earring means you're gay" thing has meant jack shit since the late 90s.
I used to wear only one earring in the 90s and early 2000s (or sometimes uneven pairs) and I'm a straight woman. It means and meant shit. 80s and 90s, fashion was so weird and androgynous that people literally didn't mind. In fact, most people talked against stereotypes back then: "yeah, wearing your hair long doesn' tmean your'e gay" or "wearing flannel and short hair doesn't mean you're a lesbian".

I know she probably uses them because of the alleged coded earring, but 1. most people didn't even know which one was supposed to be the "gay" side so everybody stopped caring and 2. it's confusing when the person wearing it is A MAN. People would look at her and say she's just a girl with one earring, lol.

All this chic's statements about her sexual identity are related to HER CLOTHES, it's always the clothes. Most homosexuals I know dress like normal people and you would never guess they're homosexuals because that's the fucking point of being equal, that you don't have some neon sign saying "LOOK AT ME, I'M THE GAY".

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
kiwifarms.net
Getting one ear pierced and then wearing a dangly earring looks wonky as fuck.

Wear a stud earring, a little hoop, or even one of those weird ear cuff things. A dangly plastic peach earring just makes you look like you were too much of a pussy to go through with the other ear, or that you lost the other one and haven't noticed. It's not a good look.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
Getting one ear pierced and then wearing a dangly earring looks wonky as fuck.

Wear a stud earring, a little hoop, or even one of those weird ear cuff things. A dangly plastic peach earring just makes you look like you were too much of a pussy to go through with the other ear, or that you lost the other one and haven't noticed. It's not a good look.
Didn't even notice it was a peach. Jesus, can she be more girly? Nothing says "gay man" more than a fruit that looks like a woman's ass.

BroccoliBrain

my corpus callosum is green
kiwifarms.net
Idk, so far all the partners of hers we've seen are dudes in dresses
She's trying so very, very hard not to accept that she is, in fact, a basic bitch. Actually she's not even really a bitch, she's too dorky for that. You'd think those dudes in dresses would've given her a good dicking but sometimes I doubt if she's ever had sex, I get the impression she embellishes.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
She's trying so very, very hard not to accept that she is, in fact, a basic bitch. Actually she's not even really a bitch, she's too dorky for that. You'd think those dudes in dresses would've given her a good dicking but sometimes I doubt if she's ever had sex, I get the impression she embellishes.
She's had sex, as in she let some dude to put his girldick inside of her. She sounds like the kind of progressive woman who would repeat herself "I want this, I want this" only because she read women should be sexually liberal even when she totally didn't want it.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
Not only that, but it's on the wrong side if she's wanting to claim queer. "Left is right and Right is wrong" was the saying.
It was also a small earring, not a big fucking fruit. Some did use big ones, but mostly people who wanted to make a big statement. recently, looiks like it's the "non-bynary" types.