Snowflake Natalie "Nady" Stewart / Milo Stewart / Quinby Stewart - "snip snoop, it's miloop <3 needed to die", not leaked

Peetz's Bank Account

I hear the jury's still out on science.
kiwifarms.net
I think what she means by "abolish" is either abolish prisons or abolish the police. And if it's the latter, that is the dumbest possible word she could have chosen. People are fighting for police reform and defunding so that your average idiot cop is no longer allowed to open carry at McDonalds or tell rape victims not to report, Nady. Nobody with half a brain cell is fighting to get rid of law enforcement altogether :story:

xX_rAcE_wAr_420_Xx

now our revenge is comprete, round eye
kiwifarms.net
Nobody with half a brain cell is fighting to get rid of law enforcement altogether :story:
I don't know if that's supposed to suggest there aren't many people with that goal, or that the ones who do are retarded. In either case, I regret to inform you that many people, especially those in circles like Nady's, want to entirely remove their armed law enforcement and replace them with unarmed Friendship Officers trained in therapy and """de-escalation""".

HickoryDickory

Pill-Popper.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nobody with half a brain cell is fighting to get rid of law enforcement altogether :story:
Sadly, some are. One lady on FB was sperging about people policing themselves to create a utopia with coddling responders. The problem is that it is naive that everyone is "good" and there aren't enough mental health employees to cover this weird task force idea. Mental health resources are stretched as it is. It's kind of like a wellfare check, but with... I don't know what. Mentally ill people don't exactly want help from anyone when they're so far gone.

Nady doesn't seem to be completely mentally ill, just attention starved and she's getting too old for the game she's playing.

Constellationzero

kiwifarms.net
Sadly, some are. One lady on FB was sperging about people policing themselves to create a utopia with coddling responders. The problem is that it is naive that everyone is "good" and there aren't enough mental health employees to cover this weird task force idea. Mental health resources are stretched as it is. It's kind of like a wellfare check, but with... I don't know what. Mentally ill people don't exactly want help from anyone when they're so far gone.

Nady doesn't seem to be completely mentally ill, just attention starved and she's getting too old for the game she's playing.
We should assist these race traitors like Natalie here by kindly taking her apartment and removing her from grad school so she can enjoy the FINEST living conditions in Back of the Yards, South Side, Cicero, or even fine suburban places like Harvey.

Also: mental health employees are very often mentally ill theirselves. It is very common for these "so-called" mental health professionals to excuse and mollycoddle asshole and delusional behavior as they often do it themselves, then swing their "degrees and licensure" around to shut people up.

You know what, fuck it. Natalie needs the TRUE (compassion) experience to bolster her white savior degree. It would warm my heart to see live feed video of her and her ilk waking up in the bowels of the Spivey in East St. Louis with no car or money. Let them "educate, save, and re-build" as only they can save the precious locals.

Cuck Shack

Lair of Cuck Wendigo
kiwifarms.net

Those people are dumb, just like Peetz's Bank Account said. No one with half of a brain cell would advocate for that.

najobo

kiwifarms.net
We should assist these race traitors like Natalie here by kindly taking her apartment and removing her from grad school so she can enjoy the FINEST living conditions in Back of the Yards, South Side, Cicero, or even fine suburban places like Harvey.

Also: mental health employees are very often mentally ill theirselves. It is very common for these "so-called" mental health professionals to excuse and mollycoddle asshole and delusional behavior as they often do it themselves, then swing their "degrees and licensure" around to shut people up.

You know what, fuck it. Natalie needs the TRUE (compassion) experience to bolster her white savior degree. It would warm my heart to see live feed video of her and her ilk waking up in the bowels of the Spivey in East St. Louis with no car or money. Let them "educate, save, and re-build" as only they can save the precious locals.
Oh, to the contrary! Natty is more virulently racist than math and your KKK Grand Wizard Uncle Cletus put together.

Let's say Natty has her way. All prisons are abolished; all police departments are defunded and disarmed. Who would suffer - Natty, nice and safe in her snow white Chicago college, or little Maria and Latisha, who dodge stray bullets every day on their way home from an anarchic public school (only to get pummeled and molested by stepdad #10)? Trust fund Natty, or the POC small business owners who get robbed, stabbed, killed, etc? The elderly black and brown people who live in cardboard box apartments, subsist on ramen and water, and fear their neighbors?

You know, before I encountered Natty, I thought the whole "all wypipo are raycisss" was idiotic and borderline schizophrenic; now, I'm pretty much convinced. Deep down, Natty and her ilk absolutely despise POC, and want them to suffer. Endlessly. Natty will grin her self-satisfied, doughy grin as she reads her IdPol garbage, sub-consciously cumming at the thought of the Oppressed being Oppressed forever, Marx without end.

howyadoin

Here’s the tea
kiwifarms.net
This is what happens when people blindly follow an ideal akin to Steven Universe, where even the most cruel inter-galactical conqueror can be redeemed just by talking. Kids raised by Steven Universe will end up like the lady on FB.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
That seems like an especially stupid reason to defund the police, and it’s got plenty of competition.
Well Farmers you know what to do.....
View attachment 1383526
Sounds like Anna Johnson if she was doing a Q&A. Nat's just gonna give buzzwords and fucked logic to "answer" the questions while she acts very hollier-than-you while answering.

Guess what, honey? You're not even THAT special with your "abolitionism", your new social toy. Everybody thinks prison reform is needed, that we should have a better way to prevent crime, to rehabilitate people, and reintegrated them to society. Everybody knows people who are there for minor crimes end up beaten, raped, or never even face trial. And guess what? Everybody thinks this is wrong.

But you know what else everybody thinks? That get rid of prisons completely is not a good solution because shitty people still exist and they need to be kept away from society. So, it's like we all agree with your core logic without the stupid solution, moron.

najobo

kiwifarms.net
Of course she doesn't think gender dysphoria is a mental health issue; she's not trans. She doesn't suffer one iota. She doesn't avoid mirrors or showering because the sight of her genitals makes her suicidal. All she's got is "social dysphoria," aka "please, please pay attention to me, Daddy."

Way to prove our point, Natty.