Snowflake Natalie "Nady" Stewart / Milo Stewart / Quinby Stewart - "snip snoop, it's miloop <3 needed to die", not leaked

cybertoaster

Chairman of the mammary regulation committee
A commenter asked the question we have all been dying to hear an answer to. The example they cited was a stepfather violently rapeing, murdering and then callously disposing the body of his stepdaughter.
View attachment 1827708

So that means I can rape milo and she wont do shit because I did it for social causes?

I would love to hear what Milo thinks "accountability" actually means. She and many others SJWs seem treat it as this magical mysterious mental condition like nirvana that if you reach nothing bad can happen ever. No one will ever say anything mean or even insensitive, you will with complete accuracy be able to predict the reactions and you will use that good only. No explanations needed from marginal groups, everyone is already eager to accommodate them in all possible ways and of course have come same conclusions after educating themselves on their own. No hard issues, no conflicting values and of course no violence. Yep if we get accountability no one will use physical force to get ahead, express explosive feelings or just be mentally nuts.

BlueArmedDevil

They said this bomb was clean
True & Honest Fan
SmartSelect_20210110-024416_Twitter.jpg

I feel like she dances around the issue by saying no one should be in prison... that doesn't address where trans people should be housed.

And there are far more significant issues such as the overuse of solitary confinement of trans people in prison, prisoners' right to health care and treatment in general. I feel like addressing broader issues in the prison industrial prison would assist trans prisoners to a greater degree.

She just spouts abolitionism and doesn't address the practical steps that can be made to improve prisoners' lives. How do you reduce prison violence? How do you balance community and individual justice with rehabilitation?

Also, she dodges the argument via abolitionism. Where should trans people be placed? Answer the question.

(Also, I do support her saying that prisoners should be placed where they will be safest - thus, reducing violence and negative outcomes, and also prevents that trans person from committing a crime). For example, a trans man violent against men shouldnt be placed with men, as this increases their risk of offending. Not that she brought this version of events up.

Again, broader issues in prisons is far more significant than this topic, and she should bother to make videos about prisoners' rights.

Water-T

ONISION GOT DEMONETIZED!
True & Honest Fan
I feel like she dances around the issue by saying no one should be in prison... that doesn't address where trans people should be housed.

And there are far more significant issues such as the overuse of solitary confinement of trans people in prison, prisoners' right to health care and treatment in general. I feel like addressing broader issues in the prison industrial prison would assist trans prisoners to a greater degree.

She just spouts abolitionism and doesn't address the practical steps that can be made to improve prisoners' lives. How do you reduce prison violence? How do you balance community and individual justice with rehabilitation?

Also, she dodges the argument via abolitionism. Where should trans people be placed? Answer the question.

(Also, I do support her saying that prisoners should be placed where they will be safest - thus, reducing violence and negative outcomes, and also prevents that trans person from committing a crime). For example, a trans man violent against men shouldnt be placed with men, as this increases their risk of offending. Not that she brought this version of events up.

Again, broader issues in prisons is far more significant than this topic, and she should bother to make videos about prisoners' rights.
This is the problem with Nady and her ilk. It's all feels over reals.

She never actual supports her point, and all her reasoning boils down to, "trans people are too uwu precious for jail!"

Has Blaire White responded to Nady's retarded attempt to get her attention yet?

Last edited:

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
Nah, pretty sure she won't. Natty is kinda low on the E-fame totem pole to get into a prolonged slap fight with.
Remember a few years back when youtubers were laughing at Milo spinning on a chair giggling while calling everyone a white supremacist. YouTube did take down videos, because poor little milo etc.

The smart thing to do is for anyone with something to lose, is just ignore her and leave her in obscurity.

xX_rAcE_wAr_420_Xx

Jamaican' the crime rate go down
View attachment 1845118
This is going to be used as a defence exhibit some day
View attachment 1845664

That last one has me assured that Milo is going to be a crazy cat lady.
It's basically the fate of everyone who exhibits this gay hand-wringing over politics while acting simultaneously cutesy and edgy about gender; or rather, as though they're actually being edgy.

Everything is a big deal and anyone who disagrees with you is a bigot. On top of that, in your mind, your gender - your very identity, the most important thing in your solipsistic world - is the product of like three overlapping opinions, worldviews, whatever. What does it mean to be a man? To not confirm to society's ideas of that? To be a faggy goblin?

And to you, if someone disagrees even a hair with your precise philosophy on any of it, they want you dead. Yeah, every relationship you have with another human is on borrowed time.