• "i fear for my life every day because trump won't give me money for me to waste on striped socks, used panties and a webcam to show the world how girly i am"

Snowflake Natalie "Nady" Stewart / Milo Stewart / Quinby Stewart"snip snoop, it's miloop <3 needed to die", not leaked

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by Oodles of Poodles, May 18, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. Declaring a post powerleveling does not magically exempt you from this rule.
  • No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. Failtrolls will be ridiculed mercilessly.
  1. Edit: just got the pun in the video. :powerlevel: Only going off of two hours of sleep here. (:_(

She's using a pun. Instead of saying "are you assuming my gender" she's saying "are you exhuming my gender". Because she's at a graveyard.

With the brevity of the video, I wonder if Milo has to make a certain amount of videos in order to pass her YouTube class?

• Off-Topic Off-Topic x 1
    • Late Late x 1
    #1401 Kataomoi00, Jan 11, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
    Kataomoi00

Kataomoi00 Your Token Optimist

kiwifarms.net
  2. :offtopic: maybe but how fucking blind is Nady. Her glasses magnify her eyes to grotesquely huge proportions.

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  3. Nady is basically an IRL version of Milhouse, right down to the confusion of what their sexual identity is. Several Simpsons episodes have shown Milhouse expressing an attraction to girls, while other episodes imply that he is gay/closeted.

• Feels Feels x 12
    • Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 2
    #1403 Patrick Buttman, Jan 11, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
    Patrick Buttman

Patrick Buttman big Swiss hand rapist

kiwifarms.net
  4. I can't get over how right you are. I wish i could give you a feels, winner, agree, and like all at once.

She like milhouse will never be a meme no matter how bad they want it. I really can't get over how many things click to the idea Nady is Milhouse.

• Like Like x 7
    Bassomatic

Bassomatic Scribe of the loveshies
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. Inaccurate, Milhouse had at least one friend.

• Winner Winner x 11
    • Feels Feels x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. A rare glimpse of Nady after she's finished running around in the park recording herself being a "gender confusion."
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 26
    • Like Like x 1
    Potions Master

Potions Master Outstanding in Herbology

kiwifarms.net
  7. You can't spell "Milhouse" without MILO.

• Winner Winner x 24
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Patrick Buttman

Patrick Buttman big Swiss hand rapist

kiwifarms.net

8. There's also this one that was posted straight after that embarrassment of a joke video. There's nothing much to pick apart (in my opinion) but it's another prime example of Milo having no gender dysphoria whatsoever though as she says within a minute of the video that she's doing her makeup whilst talking in her video. Keep being classy, Milo :story:

• Informative Informative x 1
    Rabbit-san

Rabbit-san Anti-bullshit, Pro-common sense

kiwifarms.net
  9. Gotta love how the other girl is so anxious and she immediately starts with hi..... my name is so-and-so....... and my pronouns are....... It sounds so much like an Alcoholic Anonymous meeting where people just immediately start with hi my name is keksz and I've been sober now for almost 3 hours.

I don't know why but how automated and ingrained it seems to be somehow shouts about how one-dimensional they are, like if this is their entire defining thing as a person. I mean, it's proper and OK in an AA meeting because that's what they're there for, the meeting itself in one-dimensional, no one wants to do anything except talk about their addiction but the way this girl says her "intro" makes me feel like this is how she introduces herself to anyone.

Natty herself is at least a little more rich: she has her own quirks and nutty behaviors, which admittedly are annoying as fuck and not cute as she'd want them to be - but at least she's not entirely one-dimensional, even if all of her uniqueness derives from her transtrending too as she tries to roleplay a 12-year old boy. Maybe 1.5 dimensions? (:_(

• Agree Agree x 10
    keksz

keksz Verified nobody

kiwifarms.net
  10. "If you're going to make jokes about trans people, can you at least make them funny?"

directly after telling a joke that was in no way funny and based off a completely nonsensical pun

• Agree Agree x 8
    PolexiaAphrodisia

PolexiaAphrodisia Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?

kiwifarms.net
  11. And her hair cut isn't flattering that square head of hers

kiwifarms.net
  12. Making an unfunny joke about trans people and directly afterward saying people are not allowed to make unfunny jokes about trans people is the very definition of privilege. Which Natty should know a lot about, being white, male (according to herself), rich, well educated and living in a first world country.

• Agree Agree x 4
    keksz

keksz Verified nobody

kiwifarms.net
  13. She's using her hands to rub in foundation? No wonder she's so spotty.

• Agree Agree x 5
    admiral

admiral I'm doing really well, thanks for asking
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. I actually think the hormones are kickstarting her puberty, before she looked like an unlikable androgynous blob, now she looks like a bitchy 13 year old.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Mechanical Hugbox

Mechanical Hugbox Two Time Suicide Failure

kiwifarms.net
  15. she did a collab with roaming millennial

• Winner Winner x 6
    averagejane

averagejane please pluck your nose hairs.

kiwifarms.net
  16. Why would anyone want to do a collaboration with someone that has nothing but major dislikes in all of her videos?

EDIT I guess if you're a nobody you can't actually get lower than rock-bottom so you might as well try?

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    keksz

keksz Verified nobody

kiwifarms.net
  17. milo came off as pretty condescending tbh

and the fact roaming has such a small channel is probably the only reason milo agreed to collab anyway. bc she'd be 'safer' or something.

• Agree Agree x 5
    averagejane

averagejane please pluck your nose hairs.

kiwifarms.net
  18. RM is known for being a very nice person. Too nice for her videos. There's no wonder Milo would agree when she knows RM would never start shit. Of course it means she can also be as passive aggressive as she wants.

• Agree Agree x 5
    Alpha Loves You

Alpha Loves You Only the third worst Whisperer
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. Milo oozes smug. Just in her first segment she gets all fussy about people trying to prove her wrong and then says, "I think this is a very condescending way to look at someone's opinions."

:story:Great projection.

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
    PurpleDude

PurpleDude The Purpleest Dude In The West

kiwifarms.net
  20. Pretty late but just too good to pass up
    Dumb.jpg
    3 guesses why the comments were better...

• Informative Informative x 4
    Alpha Loves You

Alpha Loves You Only the third worst Whisperer
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net