• "i hate these scumfuckers so much"

Snowflake Natalie "Nady" Stewart / Milo Stewart / Quinby Stewart"snip snoop, it's miloop <3 needed to die", not leaked

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by Oodles of Poodles, May 18, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. Declaring a post powerleveling does not magically exempt you from this rule.
  • No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. Failtrolls will be ridiculed mercilessly.
  1. I noticed that. When her old channel was posted I looked at it and she had a "toast art" video, but in that video she said something like "Guys, Im afraid of using power tools/dangerous equipment so Im gonna have my dad do it". She was warning people to be super careful, so in this video she's torching the book and I was almost like, "Damn the testosterone must be working, Milo grew some balls". But it turns out it was just her dad again.

Is anything known about her mom? Im curious because in the toast art video she mentioned using "her dads" clay sculpting/cutting tools to scrape off the burnt bits of toast and make the design. It's relatively uncommon to own clay sculpting tools so Im thinking he's either rich and does art as a hobby or is in some sort of art field, but I've also never heard her mention her mom anywhere. I wonder if she has a single parent?

• Informative Informative x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  2. I'm pretty sure Natty mentions "her parents" whenever it is brought up. I've always assumed they are still married, live together or whatever, like a healthy couple. I'm not going back to check in on it though so correct me if I'm wrong!

• Like Like x 1
    keksz

keksz Verified nobody

kiwifarms.net
  3. Well...latest video has Nady talking about having sex (or something like it), and still being asexual. Jumped the fucking shark Nady...

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. Whoa, wait. Nady did the sex? Or is she talking about hypothetical sex because lol so asexual?

DatBepisTho

DatBepisTho Cryptid Niggowl

kiwifarms.net
  5. She hinted around it...and from the sound of it, it sounded REAL close to raep.

Quote of the video: "When the person that is on top of you, and slapping your ass, and holding their hand over your mouth to muffle your moans asks you: Wait what is asexuality? Because this feels very sexual"

If you have AdBlock, go watch her stuff, but I don't want to link directly to the video because she's monetized her crap now and I don't want to contribute to her cancer. Speaking of giving Nady Youtube dollars, she hinted at starting up a Patreon to talk about her changes since going on T (but she doesn't look or sound at ALL like she has).

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. wow That does sound kinda raep-y and just an all-around unpleasant sex event. They could be using that free hand for something else, damn rookies.

I'm not confident in my adblock so I won't risk it even if it might be worth the cringe.
    I was about to ask about that too. She's got to be lying about the T or taking ineffectual low doses because dudes trying to be women and passing still look/sound manlier than she does.

• Agree Agree x 1
    #1446 DatBepisTho, Feb 10, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2017
    DatBepisTho

DatBepisTho Cryptid Niggowl

kiwifarms.net
  7. Has her voice changed at all? She's 3 months in, usually changes in the voice start to be noticeable around this time.

• Agree Agree x 4
    Tlazolli

Tlazolli pingas

kiwifarms.net
  8. There's a video where she's applying foundation to cover up a LOT of acne which was not present before, although this could just be something simple like her parents not being there to wash her pillowcases while she's at college.
    I noticed she also has a happy trail, although to be fair some women have those without any T, and they make it worse by shaving it off. This in turn causes it to become thicker and fuller when it grows back.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    Potions Master

Potions Master Outstanding in Herbology

kiwifarms.net
  9. Shaving hair doesn't effect how thick it grows back (or else every trender who shaves "to make themselves feel better" would have a full beard by now), but it does make the end of the hair blunter, which makes the regrowth look and feel coarser.

I'm checking out her most recent "Testosterone Update" and I will never get over how feminine Nady's speech patterns are. Her voice still sounds so high pitched, too. Most ftms worry quite a bit about their voice and will (sometimes hilariously) adopt a flatter, gruffer, lower tone to sound more masculine. Nady is still all rising inflections and sing-song emphasis.

She also keeps emphasizing that she doesn't want to talk about her body in a way that screams "PLEASE DEMAND I TALK ABOUT MY BODY."

• Informative Informative x 8
    • Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  10. Part about having a masculine voice is about having the right inflection. Most people with that inflection gain it from years of manual labor or having a "well this sucks but I gotta do it" attitude. Milo's not going to get that by making youtube videos about bathrooms and...what does Milo do for work?

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  11. I haven't kept up with Milo, although last I heard he wants to get on hormones.

DO IT MILO

I'm not being fascacious. I want him to, and I know what will happen.

(course, she'd prob blame someone for them not working. No idea who)

• Late Late x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Andrew Noel Schaefer

Andrew Noel Schaefer Mentally ill goblin who only talks about soda.
    Person of Interest

kiwifarms.net
  12. its not rape if you're into it, and it seems that she enjoyed it enough that it broke her asexuality.

• Agree Agree x 5
    r00

r00 Goin' Grink

kiwifarms.net
  13. That's a myth. Hair doesn't grow back in thicker, it just looks thicker because you see the cut base.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Dual Rectifier

Dual Rectifier 100 Watt count; 100 dead count

kiwifarms.net
  14. "...Make good jokes about transgender people...."

Like the one you just made, Naddy?

Yeah....okay.

".....and Make jokes that trans & nonbinarys can enjoy"

Don't police people's comedy.

• Agree Agree x 4
    CaptainKidd

CaptainKidd Bitch Mob, Nigga

kiwifarms.net
  15. For her sake I hope she doesnt go into that territory,it has been touchy subject in recent years and we know she's shit when it comes to touchy subject.
    People defending comedy are usually very intense so she's going to attract a lot of shit,she's going to get wreck by the internet and she's going to cry about it.

A person who's super confused about her own life and who's triggered by absolutely everything on earth shouldnt be policing comedy.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    #1455 Milktheturtle, Feb 13, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2017
    Milktheturtle

Milktheturtle Turtle raising cow

kiwifarms.net
  16. I've got a great joke for transgender people; here it goes:
    Transgender
    Transvestite
    Non-Binary
    Demigirl
    Demiboy
    Transfeminine
    Transpecies
    Christine Weston Chandler
    Caitlyn Jenner
    Riley J Dennis.......

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Like Like x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    Mariposa Electrique

Mariposa Electrique Unca Scrooge!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. What do you call a computer's disowned sibling?

A Trans-sistor.

• Winner Winner x 12
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  18. [​IMG]

:c

• Feels Feels x 8
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 7
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Dingfield

Dingfield Enough chitchat, time to get some grub goin'

kiwifarms.net
  19. Not something I wanted to see today. Or ever for that matter.

• Feels Feels x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Alto

Alto See you Space Doggo

kiwifarms.net
  20. Do asses always have so much cellulite on them? I thought Milo was a pretty petite girl...

• Feels Feels x 1
    Melkor

Melkor Mike Hirtes' tard wrangler
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net