• WE CAN'T GET THE CAP OFF!!!

Snowflake Natalie "Nady" Stewart / Milo Stewart / Quinby Stewart"snip snoop, it's miloop <3 needed to die", not leaked

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by Oodles of Poodles, May 18, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. We are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you make us cringe while trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Guest posting is allowed, but if you are claiming to be someone or know someone with a thread here, you must register and prove it to staff.
  1. Oh by the way:
    [​IMG]

It's a shame she's not gonna be on T anymore...

Im sick and crying on the floor because I mixed xanx and whiskey Milo get with the fucking times if youre gonna do drugs for attention you gotta mix it up you cant just go "Im touch thisrty I havent had sex in 6 hours!!! :( :( :("

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    #1481 DonaldChump, Feb 14, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2017
    kiwifarms.net
  2. Jesus fucking Christ. It's almost like it's a hardcore drug that you shouldn't mess around with and take great steps to ensure that you never run out of it. Remember when she reacted with hostility when people tweeted her about the dangers of T? She also said that her doctor told her it would be totally fine to take it whenever and go off it if she felt like it at any time.
    She really is incredibly immature. What did you think was going to happen? And FYI, most doctors have an urgent number you can call if you need to talk to them about your prescription. Sometimes it will take until the next business day to talk to your doctor, but they generally have at least a nurse on call to answer general questions or request from the doctor an emergency refill.
    I honestly think she's just pitching a fit for attention. But if she's not, how is she doing in college if she can't plan ahead? I honestly predict her getting bored and moving back in with mommy and daddy. Maybe becoming a parasitic leech and moving in with her new totally-not het cis boytoy.

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Potions Master

Potions Master Outstanding in Herbology

kiwifarms.net
  3. So... go back to the same doctor is somehow not an option? Is that too much work?

You probably could just call them. How is this a cry worthy event and not a minor bookkeeping annoyance?

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Feels Feels x 1
    FatNero

FatNero Cole Blooded

kiwifarms.net
  4. You're not seeing the endgame here:

Step 1: Throw some twitter tantrums to display emotional stress of T.

Step 2: Pretend getting back on it has been made overly complicated by cisnormative society.

Step 3: Tell base T was not for you anyway and you don't need to transition to be trans. Talk about how the country makes it overly difficult to be on T.

Congratulations you now have enough experience with T to speak as an authority about it without having to actually commit to the changes.

• Winner Winner x 13
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  5. In all this, Nady has yet to show off her bottle of Androgel.

EDIT: In regards to Milo's ass pic...

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    #1485 captkrisma, Feb 15, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2017
    kiwifarms.net
  6. She had a bunch of androgel "ketchup packages" in one video, Milo did Lena androgel at one point.

• Informative Informative x 3
    Tlazolli

Tlazolli Cacti are your friends

kiwifarms.net
  7. $10 says she starts dating a black guy by her junior year..

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Mason Verger

Mason Verger winner winner pussy dinner
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. I wonder why she decided to do that ass selfie after not showing much of her body even clothed. :c
    Maybe it's a "see I'm on the T it's changing my self-esteem" ruse cruise... But that may be giving her a little too much credit in the low-key scheming department.

I know celullite can be hereditary and you can have it even when thin but jeeze that's a completely different ass than you'd expect her small frame to carry!
    Dat ass :heart-empty:

• Like Like x 1
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    DatBepisTho

DatBepisTho Cryptid shitlord

kiwifarms.net
  9. I'd just like to point out again that I told you all halfway through this thread that Milo was just a few steps away from getting a boyfriend and fucking like rabbits. And you all came to me like "what why would she bang a dude wtf". To those of you who haven't had this sink in yet: Natty is 100% a tiny little girl who does everything girls like to do in life - she's only a bit late to most of those parties (like dating) and she likes to cross-dress as a dude. Other than that she's a feminine girl through and through. A weird and ugly girl at that, but, again, still a girl.

The fact she calls her boytoy "gay" because she thinks of herself as a "dude" is one of the most autistic things I've seen on this website and oh boy is that a tall order...

I'm glad KF is back so we can see what comes out of the hormone saga. I pretty much want to see (in disgust and cringe) what happens to a bona fide girl who thinks she thinks she is a man and destroys her young body up to the point of no return because tumblr told her to do it. Alas, if she can only make herself stop sobbing like a baby girl and call her doctor like a grown up..

• Feels x 13
    • Islamic Content x 3
    • Agree x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
    #1489 keksz, Feb 17, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2017
    keksz

keksz Verified nobody

kiwifarms.net
  10. I remember seeing a tumblr comic about a "gold star gay" (one who has never touched vagina) having a trans man as a boyfriend, and the trans man using a strapon on him. The whole point of the comic was to plead for tolerance of gays that date trans men. For some reason this whole Milo thread reminds me of that.

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Koby_Fish

Koby_Fish The advice of the GALACTICALLY STUPID

kiwifarms.net
  11. If these alleged ass shots are any indication, shouldn't be too hard. Just need to upload some twerking vids.

Milo_butt.png

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 6
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
    • Thirstban.
    I'd butt fuck her

• Islamic Content x 5
    • Powerlevel x 5
    • Deviant x 3
    • Agree x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Autistic x 1
    CaptainKidd

CaptainKidd Bitch Mob, Nigga

kiwifarms.net
  12. Is that really her on the right?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    smallmilk

smallmilk I can only hope you know about Jesus

kiwifarms.net
  13. now my favorite disney movie is ruined now, thanks milo ya fat ass bitch

• Feels Feels x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    Dicaprio Delorean

Dicaprio Delorean What a knucklehead!

kiwifarms.net
  14. If you're going after the magic wand, I think Milo may disappoint you...

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    keksz

keksz Verified nobody

kiwifarms.net
  15. milo.png

• Winner Winner x 39
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    bishie-gender

bishie-gender Oppression Olympics Gold Medalist

kiwifarms.net
  16. I'm gonna be honest back when you guys were all saying, "She's gonna meet some dude, get fucked and then she's gonna give up her asexuality and slowly transform into a normie girl." I kinda rolled my eyes. Mostly because she had obviously fucked around with her lady friend Noah and it had done no good.

Getting dick really is transforming her. She's such a cliche.

• Feels Feels x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  17. She's not transforming, it's who she always was. She's just dropping the facade finally.

The more I think about it, this all seems to be a sham to cover the fact that she's ugly and uncharismatic despite all her attempts at being cute. She just went "it's not that I'm not pretty - it's that I'm not a girl at all ok!!!" Just like when a kid says something like "it's OK I didn't even want to play with your awesome stupid drone anyways ok!!!"

Now that she's getting the things she secretly wanted (aka. being a lot closer to a "normal" college girl) she's just going with it. I wouldn't be surprised at all if all that drama about not being able to pick up the phone and talk to her doctor for a hormone prescription renewal is just her dramaqueen way of telling us she doesn't want to take it anymore.

Has she given up on becoming a boy? Is she really stupid enough not to get a new prescription after she made an entire video saying that "I'm 100% genuinely dumbfounded at how easy it is to score transition hormones"? We'll see, my dear kiwis. Whatever comes next, she's not giving up on letting us know all about it through social media, as the typical teenage girl she is.

• Like Like x 11
    • Agree Agree x 7
    keksz

keksz Verified nobody

kiwifarms.net
  18. I wouldn't call her ugly. She's most likely be a 4-6 if she actually knew how to work with what she's got.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  19. What she does tends to push her into highlighting her bad traits, looking like neither or boyish and le quirky bad clothing.

To be fair her personality and mannerisms take her down 7 points, on the 5 scale.

• Agree Agree x 6
    Bassomatic

Bassomatic Scribe of the loveshies
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.