Skitzocow Nate Spidgewood / Nathaniel Edward Speed / Nate Speed / Nathaniel43284 - Blangry Wannabe Cartoonist, Bedwetter. Banned many times on TV Tropes/Wikipedia/Wikia/etc.

StoneKnightMan

EVIL HITLER WHORE
kiwifarms.net
gonna post this to show how insane and mentally unstable nate can be with the spamming.

guys. there was one time nate did an EXTREMLY LARGE amount of spamming on wikipedia when he was yelling at geth for blocking and reporting his wikia accounts and protecting pages that nate targets.

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:GethN7&oldid=868131719

he spammed this for over 1,901 sections of this message on @GethN7's Message Wall

NateWikipedia3.png

*STOP REVERTING MY EDITS AND BLOCKING MY ACCOUNTS ON WIKIA, YOU STUPID STINKIN' PIECE OF SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* (PUNCHES YOU IN THE FACE)
*STOP REVERTING MY EDITS AND BLOCKING MY ACCOUNTS ON WIKIA, YOU STUPID STINKIN' PIECE OF SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* (PUNCHES YOU IN THE FACE)

FatFuckFrank

Goddamn Sexual Tyrannosaurus
kiwifarms.net
The only page I haven't seen recent Vandalism from is the Paramount Home Entertainment section... but he tried adding stuff there all the way back in 2007.

• Late
Reactions: Vyxenn

DoctorJimmyRay

Professional Scat Fetishist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
gonna post this to show how insane and mentally unstable nate can be with the spamming.

guys. there was one time nate did an EXTREMLY LARGE amount of spamming on wikipedia when he was yelling at geth for blocking and reporting his wikia accounts and protecting pages that nate targets.

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:GethN7&oldid=868131719

he spammed this for over 1,901 sections of this message on @GethN7's Message Wall

View attachment 608744
Christ, there's so many of them that it crashed my piece of shit phone trying to load them all. Shame Nate can't redirect that razor sharp tard focus towards something constructive.

Dangerhair

kiwifarms.net
Maybe I'm just not autistic enough, but I still don't fully understand what Spidge is so assblasted about.

If I have it right, there is a wiki about FBI warning screens on recorded media, and things have to be uploaded following a certain format. Nate doesn't like that format and wants to introduce his own pet theories which is expressly forbidden. That has become his life's mission now.

Is that about right?

Some Random Soul

kiwifarms.net
Nate has once again socked on Wikipedia in order to edit the same pages as usual and yell at a guy called Trivialist.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Sockpuppet_investigations/Nate_Speed

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Lionsgate_Home_Entertainment&diff=prev&oldid=872748377
https://archive.li/NRKDU

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=MGM_Home_Entertainment&diff=prev&oldid=872748350
https://archive.li/QywN0

*GET AWAY FROM THIS PAGE AND LEAVE IT ALONE, YOU MOTHERF*CKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* D:<

StoneKnightMan

EVIL HITLER WHORE
kiwifarms.net
Nate has once again socked on Wikipedia in order to edit the same pages as usual and yell at a guy called Trivialist.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Sockpuppet_investigations/Nate_Speed

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Lionsgate_Home_Entertainment&diff=prev&oldid=872748377
https://archive.li/NRKDU

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=MGM_Home_Entertainment&diff=prev&oldid=872748350
https://archive.li/QywN0

*GET AWAY FROM THIS PAGE AND LEAVE IT ALONE, YOU MOTHERF*CKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* D:<
I've seen trivialist before, he was reverting some of nates edits before about a month or two ago.

and my god, nate shouldn't be on wikipedia. no, he shouldn't be on the internet at this time. he should be getting ready for christmas and spending time with his family.

Some Random Soul

kiwifarms.net
I've seen trivialist before, he was reverting some of nates edits before about a month or two ago.

and my god, nate shouldn't be on wikipedia. no, he shouldn't be on the internet at this time. he should be getting ready for christmas and spending time with his family.
Ah, didn't know he had any prior encounters with him. Must've not been doing enough crawling wikis for Nate activity.

My point exactly though. I do wonder how I'd explain shit like this to family if I were to be Nate's dad or somebody else.

"Uh, right, where the hell is Nate at?! It's Christmas, he should be out here unwrapping his presents!!"

"Er... rage editing on wikis up in his room... using a million exclamation points at once... just in case you wanted to know what the keyboard banging and shit up there is all about."

Like, how the fuck do you say that with a straight face and not embarrass yourself in front of the whole family (including grandparents, relatives, etc)?

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Like, how the fuck do you say that with a straight face and not embarrass yourself in front of the whole family (including grandparents, relatives, etc)?
I'm pretty sure it's common knowledge in his family that he's a complete tard a couple spergouts from being committed to somewhere.

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
YOU GAVE ME COAL FOR CHRISTMAS AGAIN, YOU DANG STINKING RED COATED PIECE OF SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:< (PUNCHES YOU IN THE FACE AND PUNCHES YOUR REINDEER IN THE FACE FOR GOOD MEASURE)

DoctorJimmyRay

Professional Scat Fetishist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Now, I get that this guy is all kinds of exceptional. But 54 pages in and I still can't wrap my head around how anyone could think that "Spidgewood" is somehow a name, let alone a name that sounds mature.

According to the internet, "spidge" could mean scraps of copper wire, chewing gum, or the last drip of semen resulting from ejaculation.

Autism works in mysterious ways, I suppose.

Some Random Soul

kiwifarms.net
looks like someone on wikipedia has made a long term wiki abuse page of nate.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Long-term_abuse/Nate_Speed
Yep!

I do hope it does get approved sooner or later, and I'm sure there's a million more details about Nate's Wikipedia past I could add on there.
They're missing the part where Nate sends malware programs to crash people's computers.
I've gone ahead and added that detail. :like:

StoneKnightMan

EVIL HITLER WHORE
kiwifarms.net
Confession time.

so guys. i wanna let you know. ever since i tipped @GethN7 off about nate abusing sockpuppet accounts on wikia, i've been in a series of email exchanges with nate. i felt that i shouldnt hide this.

cut your shit out
Inbox
x

<stoneknightman@gmail.com>
Nov 2, 2017, 5:57 PM

to natespidgewood

nate. this is stoneknightman from the kiwi famrs. im asking you to quit being a whiny sperg and harassing people on wikia. me and GethN7 have just reported your accounts since wikia has a zero tolerance policy for sockpuppets.

-StoneKnightMan

Nate Spidgewood <natespidgewood@gmail.com>
Nov 2, 2017, 6:01 PM

to me

STOP CALLING ME A "WHINY SPERG" AND "HARASSER", YOU DUMB FUCKING TEENAGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M NOT A WHINY SPERG OR HARASSING PEOPLE, I WAS JUST ANGRY THAT FAST EDDIE, FIGHTEER AND OTHER NAZIS FROM WIKIPEDIA SUSPENDED MY TV TROPES ACCOUNT FOR COMPLAINING ABOUT THEIR SHITTY ASS RULES FIVE FUCKING YEARS AGO, AND IT'S MY FRIGGIN' RIGHT TO STAY ON WIKIA BECAUSE I WANNA EDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP SAYING THAT OR I'LL KICK YOU IN THE BALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:<

Nov 2, 2017, 6:01 PM

to me

STOP CALLING ME A "WHINY SPERG" AND "HARASSER", YOU DUMB FUCKING TEENAGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M NOT A WHINY SPERG OR HARASSING PEOPLE, I WAS JUST ANGRY THAT FAST EDDIE, FIGHTEER AND OTHER NAZIS FROM WIKIPEDIA SUSPENDED MY TV TROPES ACCOUNT FOR COMPLAINING ABOUT THEIR SHITTY ASS RULES FIVE FUCKING YEARS AGO, AND IT'S MY FRIGGIN' RIGHT TO STAY ON WIKIA BECAUSE I WANNA EDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP SAYING THAT OR I'LL KICK YOU IN THE BALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:<

Nov 2, 2017, 6:04 PM

to me

Nov 2, 2017, 6:23 PM

to Nate

nate. you lost that right when you chose to freak out and sockpuppet on wikia. i'll say it again. wikia has a zero tolerance policy. and you broke that policy. because of this, me, Gethn7, and TPercival and going to find any sockpuppets you make and have them reported.

also, you're angry over getting banned from TVTropes 5 years ago? that is the weakest excuse i've seen. plus, its been five years, get over it. go find a healthier hobby instead of raging at people.

<natespidgewood@gmail.com>

Nov 2, 2017, 6:25 PM

to me

(PUNCHES YOU IN THE FUCKING FACE FOR REMINDING ME I WAS "BANNED" ONCE MORE SAYING "GO FIND A HEALTHIER HOBBY" AND CALLING MY ANGER OVER BEING BANNED FROM TV TROPES "THE WEAKEST EXCUSE EVER")

Nov 2, 2017, 6:28 PM

to Nate

why are you even punching? it doesn't do anything except show that your a really immature child. seriously nate, that does not help at all.

Nov 2, 2017, 6:30 PM

to me

(PUNCHES YOU AGAIN FOR CALLING ME AN "IMMATURE CHILD" WHICH I'M NOT BECAUSE I'M 22 YEARS OLD AND MATURE)

STOP CALLING ME AN "IMMATURE CHILD" OR I'LL FRIGGIN' MURDER YOU, YOU BUTTFUCKING ENCYCLOPEDIA DRAMATICA TEENAGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (PUNCHES YOU AGAIN)

Nov 2, 2017, 6:36 PM

to Nate

you're 22 years old? with your behavior in this conversation, you're acting like your 9 years old with the punching,all caps raging, and multiple exclamation.

also, i don't come from ED. i came from the Farms.

Nov 2, 2017, 6:40 PM

to me

(PUNCHES YOU AGAIN FOR SAYING I ACT LIKE A "NINE YEAR OLD" AND MOCKING THE WAY I WRITE ANGRY MESSAGES)

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M NOT ACTING LIKE A STUPID FUCKING NINE YEAR OLD, I'M JUST ACTING LIKE AN ANGRY INTERNET USER BECAUSE YOU AND OTHER HATERS AND WIKIPEDIANS ARE PISSING ME OFF FIRST, AND I'M SHOUTING HERE, NOT WRITING IN ALL CAPS AND MULTIPLE EXCLAMATION POINTS YOU ASS-LICKING TEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (PUNCHES YOU AGAIN FOR THE HELL OF IT)

Nov 2, 2017, 6:43 PM

to Nate

Nate. i might just go to ed and the kiwi farms just to add your lulzy comments. seriously, grow the hell up

Thu, Nov 2, 2017, 6:44 PM

to me

(PUNCHES YOU AGAIN FOR SAYING "GROW THE HELL UP", CALLING MY ANGRY MESSAGES "LULZY COMMENTS" AND THREATENING TO TATTLE TO E.D. AND KIWI FARMS ABOUT THEM)

Thu, Nov 2, 2017, 6:45 PM

to Nate

thanks for the added material. it'll great in quotes section of your ED article and your KF thread.

Thu, Nov 2, 2017, 6:46 PM

to me

(PUNCHES YOU AGAIN FOR THEATENING TO TATTLE TO THE WEBSITES ONE MORE FUCKING TIME)

Thu, Nov 2, 2017, 6:48 PM

to Nate

nate this is only going to get worse for you if you keep doing the punching. me and gethn7 are now keeping a watchful eye on you in case you keep throwing your tantrums around the internet.

Thu, Nov 2, 2017, 6:55 PM

to me

(PUNCHES YOU AGAIN FOR SAYING THAT AND ASSUMING I WAS "THROWING TANTRUMS")

Thu, Nov 16, 2017, 5:31 PM

to Nate

hey nate. i wanna let you know. i was the one who told gethn7 on what you were doing. so its pretty much my fault as well that your getting you ass banned.

Thu, Nov 16, 2017, 9:43 PM

to Nate

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/nate-spidgewood-nathaniel-edward-speed-nathaniel43284.2175/

Thu, Nov 16, 2017, 10:19 PM

to me

STOP SHOWING THAT FRIGGIN' LINK TO ME, YOU ROTTEN MOTHERFUCKING TROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:<

l <stoneknightman@gmail.com>
Thu, Nov 16, 2017, 10:22 PM

to Nate

im showing it so you can look at it.

Fri, Nov 17, 2017, 11:35 AM

to Nate

nate. please stop bothering geth.

Fri, Nov 17, 2017, 12:47 PM

to me

YOU STOP, YOU HORSE SHIT-EATING SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (PUNCHES YOU IN THE FACE FOR SAYING THAT) I'M NOT BOTHERING GETH, HE'S THE ONE WHO FLAMED ME IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (PUNCHES YOU AGAIN)

Fri, Nov 17, 2017, 12:47 PM

to me

YOU STOP, YOU HORSE SHIT-EATING SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (PUNCHES YOU IN THE FACE FOR SAYING THAT) I'M NOT BOTHERING GETH, SHE'S THE ONE WHO FLAMED ME IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (PUNCHES YOU AGAIN)

Fri, Nov 17, 2017, 3:06 PM

to Nate

why dont you go to the farms and bring that up with him

Mon, Nov 20, 2017, 1:21 PM

to Nate

Nate I wanna let you know that it was me that tipped off geth on your sockpuppeting shenanigans on wikia. It’s pretty much my fault too that your getting your ass banned

Mon, Nov 20, 2017, 2:57 PM

to me

STOP SAYING "GET BANNED YOUR ASS" AND BLAMING ME, YOU COCKSUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GETH TROLLED ME IN THE FIRST PLACE, YOU DUMBASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:<

Thu, Nov 23, 2017, 6:18 PM

to Nate

No he didn’t, and I’m working with him to this day. Why don’t you go bring that up with him at the farms.

Nate Spidgewood Nov 23, 2017, 6:20 PM
NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND YES S/HE DID, YOU DUMBASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sat, Jan 27, 12:51 PM

to Nate

nate. quit sockpuppeting on wikia. you've literally worn out your welcome with that place like you have with tv tropes. Me and Geth will keep finding you.

Sat, Jan 27, 1:26 PM

to me

YOU QUIT IT, YOU COCKSUCKING BITCH, AND STOP CALLING ME A "SOCKPUPPET" AND THREATENING TO FIND MY LOCATION BEFORE I KICK YOU IN THE BALLS, YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M A GODDAMN FRIGGIN' PERSON, NOT A TALKING SOCKPUPPET, AND IT'S MY FUCKING RIGHT TO EDIT ON WIKIA, DO YOU HEAR ME????????????????????????????‽!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY OWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:<

Thu, Feb 1, 5:06 PM

to Nate

nate. stop going after people on deviantart just because they made a journal about you. you're the one shouting nonsense at them.

Thu, Feb 1, 5:56 PM

to me

YOU STOP, YOU F*CKING ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND QUIT RECOMMENDING THAT KIWI FRAMS THREAD ON DEVIANTART AND CALLING ME A "DERANGED LUNATIC", YOU DOUCHEBAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:<

Feb 1, 2018, 5:58 PM

to me

YOU STOP, YOU F*CKING ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND QUIT RECOMMENDING THAT KIWI FRAMS THREAD ON DEVIANTART AND CALLING ME A "DERANGED LUNATIC", "VANDAL", "BAN EVADER" AND "PSYCHOPATH", YOU DOUCHEBAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:<

next email chain was from when nate showed up on the farms.

STOP REPORTING MY WIKIA ACCOUNTS, YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Inbox
x

<natespidgewood@aol.com>
Fri, Feb 9, 2:31 PM

to me

I WANNA EDIT! EDIT! EDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO STOP DOING THAT OR I’M GONNA KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:<

Fri, Feb 9, 2:33 PM

to me

I WANNA EDIT! EDIT! EDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO STOP DOING THAT OR I’M GONNA KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:<

Fri, Feb 9, 2:48 PM

to Nate

screencaped.

Fri, Feb 9, 2:52 PM

to me

(PUNCHES YOU IN THE FACE FOR SCREENCAPPING)

Fri, Feb 9, 3:10 PM

to Nate

screencaped again

Fri, Feb 9, 3:27 PM

to me

(PUNCHES YOU AGAIN FOR SCREENCAPPING ONCE MORE)

Fri, Feb 16, 11:17 AM

to Nate

https://archive.li/swGiZ nate i found this. are you seriously drawing NSFW art? i guess thats why you have a furaffinity. we were talking about it on the farms.

Fri, Feb 16, 11:19 AM

to me

STOP SHOWING THAT TO ME OR EVERYONE ELSE, I CHANGED ITS PRIVACY SO PEOPLE CAN STOP LOOKING AT IT, YOU DOUCHEBAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:<

Fri, Feb 16, 11:20 AM

to me

STOP SHOWING THAT TO ME OR EVERYONE ELSE, I CHANGED ITS PRIVACY SO PEOPLE CAN STOP LOOKING AT IT, YOU DOUCHEBAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:<

Fri, Feb 16, 11:23 AM

to Nate

why did you draw a dick on your OC?

Fri, Feb 16, 11:25 AM

to me

QUIT CALLING MY CHARACTER AN "OC" YOU DOUCHEBAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ONLY DREW IT BECAUSE IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE A TOILET SCENARIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:<

Fri, Feb 16, 11:36 AM

to Nate

OC means original character, which means im talking about your character arry the armadillo.

wait no, is he supposed to be an armadillo? he looks like a coyote

Fri, Feb 16, 3:53 PM

to Nate

but honestly nate, we're at the farms right now discussing why your character has a dick and why you're being spastic about it

Sun, Feb 18, 4:41 PM

to me

DON'T YOU DARE SHOW ME THAT FUCKING LINK AND CALL IT "MY THREAD", IT'S DISCRIMINATION AGAINST ME AND MY REPUTATION, AND IT'S NOT MY THREAD BECAUSE SOMEONE ELSE WROTE IT, NOT ME, YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (PUNCHES YOU IN THE FACE FOR SHARING THAT 8CHAN LINK)

Tue, Jun 5, 1:19 PM

to Nate

did you really believe i would click this link you sent me?

FANDOM Helper <fandomhelper2016@aol.com>
3:10 AM (9 hours ago)

to me

Hello, fellow FANDOM user. This free open source program will help you easily screenshot bad users for reporting. Download and Try it out!

and given you sent geth a similar email, we have proof that you were willing to commit cybercrime to sabotage me and geth's hardware, and using wikia's trademarks as well. do you realize we can press charges against you for something like this?

and the last one

Just Stop Already
Inbox
x

Wed, Oct 10, 1:57 PM

to Nate

Keep making as many sock accounts on wikia and wikipedia as you like, we will keep finding you and throw you off every time. give up nate. your not welcome back because you broke the rules. you have only yourself to blame

Wed, Oct 10, 5:07 PM

to me

YOU STOP, YOU MOTHERFUCKING ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND QUIT SAYING "GIVE UP" OR "YOU ARE NOT WELCOME BACK"OR "YOU HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME" OR WHATEVER AND CLAIMING I "BROKE THE RULES" WHICH I DIDN'T, BEFORE I KNOCK YOUR FUCKING EYEBALLS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M TRYING TO EXPAND WIKIA AND WJKIPEDIA WITH MORE INFO, YOU FUCKING NUMBSKULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:<

Tue, Nov 6, 4:53 PM

to Nate

stop vandalising on wikipedia. ive screencaped your stupidity for the farms

Tue, Nov 6, 4:56 PM

to me

*YOU* STOP, YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND *QUIT* CALLING MY EDIT REQUESTS "VANDALISM" AND MY ANGRY MESSAGE "STUPIDITY" AND SCREENCAPPING FOR FUCKING KIWI FARMS, I'M NOT VANDALIZING AND I'M NOT STUPID, AND *I DON'T DESERVE TO BE SEEN OR FRAMED OR TRACKED DOWN BY KIWI FARMS YOU HEARTLESS SON OF A B*TCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* (PUNCHES YOU IN THE FACE FOR IT)

Tue, Nov 6, 5:01 PM

to Nate

look. nate speed, the reason why you're not wanted on wikia, tv tropes, wikipedia, and deviantart anymore because you broke the rules and chose to dodge your global bans from those sites.me and geth and others will keep finding you and throw you off every time. you are in the wrong.you should find something else other than harassing theses sites that you terrorize

Tue, Nov 6, 5:05 PM

to me

I DON'T GONVE AF FLYING FUCK ABOUT BEING BLOCKED OR BANNED, I CAN'T *LIVE* WITHOUT BEING ON THOSE WEBSITE, YOU DICKWAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND *QUIT* CALLING ME "WRONG" AND THREATENING TO TRACK ME DOWN WITH GETH OR WHOEVER AND ASSUMING I WAS "HARASSING" OR *TERROORIZING* THOSE WEBSITES AND SAYING THAT "GO FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO DO" BULLSHIT TO ME, OR SO HELP ME, I'LL SMASH YOUR FUCKING TEETH IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (PUNCHES YOU IN THE FACE)

Tue, Nov 6, 5:07 PM

to Nate

you can live without being on them. and youre threats are meaningless. and your roleplay punching doesnt do anything

Tue, Nov 6, 5:09 PM

to me

NO I CAN'T, YOU BUTTLICKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THEY'RE* NOT* "MEANINGLESS", YOU AND GETH AND THOSE WIKIPEDIA FUCKS ARE JUST *PISSING ME OFF*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (PUNCHES YOU AGAIN)

Tue, Nov 6, 5:13 PM

to Nate

yes you can. you broke the rules and you got yourself banned in the first place. and dude. your roleplay punching is not doing anything.

Tue, Nov 6, 5:18 PM

to me

NO I CAN'T, AND I DIDN'T BREAK *ANY* RULES, YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (PUNCHES YOU AGAIN)

Tue, Nov 6, 5:25 PM

to me

WITHOUT THIS ACCOUNTS, I'LL BE FUCKING *MISERABLE, HOPELESS AND DEPRESSED*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ONLY SIGNED UP ON THOSE WIKIS TO *EXPAND* THOEM WITH *MORE STUFF* THAT *NOBODY'S* TALKED ABOUT AND TO *SUPPORT* MY COMICS AND OTHER WORK AND TO *KILL OFF MY BOREDOM*, GOD FUCKING DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:<

Tue, Nov 6, 5:26 PM

to me

WITHOUT THIS ACCOUNTS, I'LL BE FUCKING *MISERABLE, HOPELESS AND DEPRESSED*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ONLY SIGNED UP ON THOSE WIKIS TO *EXPAND* THEM WITH *MORE STUFF* THAT *NOBODY'S* TALKED ABOUT AND TO *SUPPORT* MY COMICS AND OTHER WORK AND TO *KILL OFF MY BOREDOM*, GOD FUCKING DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:<

Thu, Nov 8, 1:39 PM

to Nate

you can live without it. and like in said, its your fault you broke the rules and chose to act violently about it.

and dude. ive already had to revert some of your edits on some wikis like closing group

Thu, Nov 8, 2:54 PM

to me

NO I CAN'T, AND IT'S NOT MY FUCKING FAULT AND I NEVER BROKE *ANY* RULES, THOSE WIKIPEDIA FUCKS OVER AT TV TROPES FRICKIN *BLOCKED* MY ACCOUNT IN 2012 FOR *RANTING* THAT THEY WERE *DESTROYING* TV TROPES WITH THEIR BULLSHIT "RULES" LIKE NAMESPACES AND "ZERO CONTEXT EXAMPLES" AND *THEN* THEY SAID "GO SOMEWHERE ELSE AND LEAVE US ALONE", WHICH *PISSES ME OFF*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY, THEY *ATTACK* AND *BLOCK* INNOCENT TROPERS LIKE ME BECAUSE THEY *HATE* US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR *NO FUCKING REASON*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TV TROPES IS ABOUT *OPINION*, GOD FUCKING DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:<

Thu, Nov 8, 3:03 PM

to me

AND QUIT REVERTING MY EDITS ON OTHER WEBSITE S BEFORE I FUCKING KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST BECAUSE I WAS BLOCKED ON TV TROPES AND TOLD BY THOSE WIKIPEDIA FUCKS TO "GO SOMEWHERE ELSE AND LEAVE US ALONE" *DOESN'T MEAN* I SHOULD BE BLOCKED *EVERYWHERE* *AND* MY EDITS SHOULD BE REVERTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU LEAVE THOSE PAGES THE WAY I WANT TO BE RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:<

Thu, Nov 15, 11:30 PM

to Nate

its time to stop nate. you're finished. you've nowhere to go on wikia. and people are talking about your dranged insanity on twitter and deviantart. you're done. if you cant handle being kicked off and banned from a bunch of websites, you shouldn't be on the internet at all.

Thu, Nov 15, 11:36 PM

to me

SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU STUPID ASSHOLE, I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK IF I WAS BLOCKED ON TV TROPES IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I'M NEVER FINISHED LIKE YOU'RE CLAIMING, JUST BECAUSE I WAS BLOCKED THERE YEARS AGO DOESN'T MEAN I SHOULD BE OFF THE INTERNET AND LOSE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MY FRIGGIN' ACCOUNTS ON DEVIANTART AND WIKIA AND TWITTER AND OTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S MY RIGHT TO STAY ON THE INTERNET, EVERYONE ELSE HAS ONLINE ACCOUNTS AND USES SOCIAL MEDIA AND POSTS ART AND SO SHOULD I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW I HAVE TO APPEAL TO TWITTER TO HAVE MY FRIGGIN' ACCOUNT UNSUSPENDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SIMPLE AS THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:<

Thu, Nov 15, 11:37 PM

to me

SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU STUPID ASSHOLE, I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK IF I WAS BLOCKED ON TV TROPES IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I'M NEVER FINISHED LIKE YOU'RE CLAIMING, JUST BECAUSE I WAS BLOCKED THERE YEARS AGO DOESN'T MEAN I SHOULD BE OFF THE INTERNET AND LOSE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MY FRIGGIN' ACCOUNTS ON DEVIANTART AND WIKIA AND TWITTER AND OTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S MY RIGHT TO STAY ON THE INTERNET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY FUCKING RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYONE ELSE HAS ONLINE ACCOUNTS AND USES SOCIAL MEDIA AND POSTS ART AND SO SHOULD I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW I HAVE TO APPEAL TO TWITTER TO HAVE MY FRIGGIN' ACCOUNT UNSUSPENDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SIMPLE AS THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:<

Thu, Nov 15, 11:39 PM

to me

SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU STUPID ASSHOLE, I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK IF I WAS BLOCKED ON TV TROPES IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I'M NEVER FINISHED LIKE YOU'RE CLAIMING, JUST BECAUSE I WAS BLOCKED THERE YEARS AGO FOR FIGHTING WITH THOSE NEW ADMINS DOESN'T MEAN I SHOULD BE OFF THE INTERNET AND LOSE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MY FRIGGIN' ACCOUNTS ON DEVIANTART AND WIKIA AND TWITTER AND OTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S MY RIGHT TO STAY ON THE INTERNET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY FUCKING RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYONE ELSE HAS ONLINE ACCOUNTS AND USES SOCIAL MEDIA AND POSTS ART AND SO SHOULD I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW I HAVE TO APPEAL TO TWITTER TO HAVE MY FRIGGIN' ACCOUNT UNSUSPENDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SIMPLE AS THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:<

Thu, Nov 15, 11:40 PM

to Nate

well good luck with that

Sat, Nov 17, 6:14 PM

to Nate

nate. ive already caught your sockpuppet account on company bumpers and reverted your edit

Nate Spidgewood
Sat, Nov 17, 7:52 PM

to me

*YOU NEED TO STOP REVERTING MY EDITS AND CALLING ME A "SOCKPUPPET" AND SENDING HATE EMAILS, YOU STUPID FUCKING WIKIPEDIA SUPPORTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* (PUNCHES YOU IN THE FACE FOR IT)

Nate Spidgewood
Sat, Nov 17, 7:52 PM

to me

*YOU NEED TO STOP REVERTING MY EDITS AND CALLING ME A "SOCKPUPPET" AND SENDING HATE EMAILS, YOU STUPID FUCKING WIKIPEDIA SUPPORTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* (PUNCHES YOU IN THE FACE FOR IT)

also. the reason why im not leaving messages on the message walls of nate's sock accounts is because Kirkburn (one of Wikia's Administrators) asked me to stop as it would prompt nate into a rage filled frenzy.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino