Skitzocow Nate Spidgewood / Nathaniel Edward Speed / Nate Speed / Nathaniel43284 - Blangry Wannabe Cartoonist, Bedwetter. Banned many times on TV Tropes/Wikipedia/Wikia/etc.

GethN7

EVIL HITLER BITCH
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
:story:

Considering he may as well have the ability to make so many edits in a few seconds, I could see it. If that's the case though, I wonder if he has a bunch of ragey edit summaries saved in his browser (you know, how you can type stuff in and have something come up, click on it, and it fills the text field with that) and he uses whichever one he sees fit.
It's quite likely. /cow/ actually tested that theory when they wordfiltered his rage posts to embarrassing shit back when he was stupid enough to take them on, and Nate noticeably slowed down and apparently had to retype them differently until they put a new filter, forcing him to slow down again.

It was telling he kept respamming the same rage posts until the word filters made them backfire, but when he found something that wasn't filtered, it was spammed until they put in a new filter.

StoneKnightMan

EVIL HITLER WHORE
kiwifarms.net
Nate is still causing a ruckus on wikipedia. he's been targeting this page now. and hes been targeting that page since new years eve.

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Warner_Bros._Family_Entertainment&action=history

(*STOP* DESTROYING ALL THIS GOOD INFORMATION AND SAYING "BLOCK EVASION" AS YOUR STUPID DUMB EDIT REASON, YOU F*GGOT A*S MAFIA D*CKWAD, OR I'LL POUND YOU IN THE STUPID C*CK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *STOP DESTROYING ALL THIS GOOD INFORMATION AND SAYING "BLOCK EVASION" RIGHT F*CKING NOW, YOU F*CKING N*ZIIST PIECE OF SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* D:<)

(*YOU BETTER STOP CALLING ME "NATE SPEED" AND A "SOCK", YOU STUPID JERKWAD!!!!!! I'M A PERSON, NOT A SOCK, AND MY NAME IS NATE SPIDGEWOOD NOW!!!!!! STOP DESTROYING THIS INFO OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* D:<)

FatFuckFrank

Goddamn Sexual Tyrannosaurus
kiwifarms.net
Nate is still causing a ruckus on wikipedia. he's been targeting this page now. and hes been targeting that page since new years eve.

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Warner_Bros._Family_Entertainment&action=history

(*STOP* DESTROYING ALL THIS GOOD INFORMATION AND SAYING "BLOCK EVASION" AS YOUR STUPID DUMB EDIT REASON, YOU F*GGOT A*S MAFIA D*CKWAD, OR I'LL POUND YOU IN THE STUPID C*CK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *STOP DESTROYING ALL THIS GOOD INFORMATION AND SAYING "BLOCK EVASION" RIGHT F*CKING NOW, YOU F*CKING N*ZIIST PIECE OF SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* D:<)

(*YOU BETTER STOP CALLING ME "NATE SPEED" AND A "SOCK", YOU STUPID JERKWAD!!!!!! I'M A PERSON, NOT A SOCK, AND MY NAME IS NATE SPIDGEWOOD NOW!!!!!! STOP DESTROYING THIS INFO OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* D:<)
He's going from hilarious to depressing to being fucking boring. He needs to step his game up with attacking Evil Hitler Whore and Evil Hitler Bitch

GethN7

EVIL HITLER BITCH
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit he's still raging over tvtropes?
Yes.

Is he really missing the fact that they acknowledge he's a human but they're referring to him as the sockpuppeteer he is?
Nate is SEVERELY autistic, so he's taking it literally, as in, he thinks he's being called a LITERAL sockpuppet.

Edit: Nate, you dickless moron:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/ReversionToolCreator1

they oversighted the edits, but it's Nate trying to whore malware like a dumbass again.

Last edited:

Snowflake Buster

Bustin' special snowflakes makes me feel good
kiwifarms.net
they oversighted the edits, but it's Nate trying to whore malware like a dumbass again.
You've contact his father before. Is he aware about him sending malware viruses? Or does he not give a shit like his deadbeat mother?

GethN7

EVIL HITLER BITCH
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You've contact his father before. Is he aware about him sending malware viruses? Or does he not give a shit like his deadbeat mother?
I am NOT contacting either of his parents again. I was asked not to on pain of legal consequence should I do so, I will not risk that.

I assume, like all the other warnings they may have gotten, his dad is shrugging helplessly, while mom is plugging her ears and wanting it to all go away though.

Zeva_Adom

Drachenlord Fan #1
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am NOT contacting either of his parents again. I was asked not to on pain of legal consequence should I do so, I will not risk that.

I assume, like all the other warnings they may have gotten, his dad is shrugging helplessly, while mom is plugging her ears and wanting it to all go away though.
Can you tell us a bit more about your contact with his parents?
What was is it about?What happened, how did they react, do you think the rumors that his parents are deadbeat are true, and so on.

I'd appreciate if you'd take the time to explain , but it's understandleable if you rather not talk about it.

Edit:spelling errors

Last edited:

GethN7

EVIL HITLER BITCH
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can you tell us a bit more about your contact with his parents?
What was is it about?What happened, how did they react, do you think the rumors that his parents are deadbeat are true, and so on.

I'd appreciate if youd talking the time, but it's understandleable if you rather not talk about it.
I contacted them twice, once was on behalf of TV Tropes, second was when Nate escalated his bullshit to the point of the malware crap.

First time I spoke with his dad, who I get the feeling has basically given up.

Second time I got his mom, who basically wants this all to go away and white knights her son as being bullied for being an autist, and she's the one who said to never call them again, and I gave my word I wouldn't, it would be fruitless at this point anyway.

Both his parents are elderly, and I get the general feeling they'd be happier if this all went away, though it more his mother who is the blatant apologist for her batshit son. All known evidence supports this to my knowledge.

Snowflake Buster

Bustin' special snowflakes makes me feel good
kiwifarms.net

StoneKnightMan

EVIL HITLER WHORE
kiwifarms.net
another sockpuppet and tantrum he's throwing on wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/174.18.114.86

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino