Skitzocow Nate Spidgewood / Nathaniel Edward Speed / Nate Speed / Nathaniel43284 - Blangry Wannabe Cartoonist, Bedwetter. Banned many times on TV Tropes/Wikipedia/Wikia/etc.

GethN7

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can you tell us a bit more about your contact with his parents?
What was is it about?What happened, how did they react, do you think the rumors that his parents are deadbeat are true, and so on.

I'd appreciate if youd talking the time, but it's understandleable if you rather not talk about it.
I contacted them twice, once was on behalf of TV Tropes, second was when Nate escalated his bullshit to the point of the malware crap.

First time I spoke with his dad, who I get the feeling has basically given up.

Second time I got his mom, who basically wants this all to go away and white knights her son as being bullied for being an autist, and she's the one who said to never call them again, and I gave my word I wouldn't, it would be fruitless at this point anyway.

Both his parents are elderly, and I get the general feeling they'd be happier if this all went away, though it more his mother who is the blatant apologist for her batshit son. All known evidence supports this to my knowledge.

Snowflake Buster

Bustin' special snowflakes makes me feel good
kiwifarms.net

StoneKnightMan

EVIL HITLER WHORE
kiwifarms.net
another sockpuppet and tantrum he's throwing on wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/174.18.114.86

LNP

Liquid Needle Pen
kiwifarms.net
how does an internet sped hold the secret to punching faces and kicking balls over email?

GethN7

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Insta-death.
Bit of nightmare fuel for you all.

Based on what I heard from his parents, if he didn't have the internet, he'd be doing this ragey shit IRL a LOT more often.

It probably wouldn't be half as effective, guy is built like an emaciated rail and apparently is a total chickenshit when not behind a keyboard, more likely to hurt himself than anyone else.

Given his parents are on the downhill slope of their lives, he's obviously insane, and the only thing that contains him is letting the internet deal with him, they will let this continue till they die.

It's what happens after he's no longer got them fronting the bill that concerns me, he considers shitposting on the tubes an entitlement he's owed.

StoneKnightMan

EVIL HITLER WHORE
kiwifarms.net
it appears that still nate refuses to give up. he sent me, @GethN7 , and TVtropes these emails.

CHANGE THE FUCKING ACCOUNT CREATION STATUS BACK ON TV TROPES, YOU GODDAMN ROTTEN FILTHY WIKIPEDIA ASSHOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:<
Inbox
x

Nate Spidgewood
Feb 1, 2019, 11:08 PM (11 hours ago)

to thestaff, mods, me, Geth, fighteer

I'VE NEVER BEEN SO PISSED IN MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *FIRST* YOU DISABLED CONFIRMATION EMAILS FOR ME AND *NOW* YOU *CHANGED* THE FUCKING ACCOUNT CREATION STATUS TO "PENDING APPROVAL" AND STARTED *DENYING* ALL NEW ACCOUNTS JUST TO *DISCOURAGE* ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS ONE OF THE WORST CHANGES YOU WIKIPEDIA BASTARDS EVER MADE TO TV *TROPES* SINCE 2011!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S WHY I STARTED A NEW FUNDRAISING CAMPAIGN AND AM CONTINUING BOYCOTTING YOUR SHITTY NAMESPACES AND YOUR OTHER SHITTY NEW RULES UNTIL YOU CHANGE TV TROPES BACK TO THE WAY IT WAS BEFORE YOU TOOK OVER AND RUINED IT FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!D:< (PUNCHES YOU IN THE FACE FOR BEING MASSIVE DOUCHEBAGS TO INNOCENT TROPERS LIKE ME)

Nate Spidgewood
Feb 1, 2019, 11:09 PM (11 hours ago)

to thestaff, mods, me, Geth, fighteer

I'VE NEVER BEEN SO PISSED IN MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *FIRST* YOU DISABLED CONFIRMATION EMAILS FOR ME AND *NOW* YOU *CHANGED* THE FUCKING ACCOUNT CREATION STATUS TO "PENDING APPROVAL" AND STARTED *DENYING* ALL NEW ACCOUNTS JUST TO *DISCOURAGE* ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS ONE OF THE WORST CHANGES YOU WIKIPEDIA BASTARDS EVER MADE TO TV *TROPES* SINCE 2011!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S WHY I STARTED A NEW FUNDRAISING CAMPAIGN AND AM CONTINUING BOYCOTTING YOUR SHITTY NAMESPACES AND YOUR OTHER SHITTY NEW RULES UNTIL YOU CHANGE TV TROPES BACK TO THE WAY IT WAS BEFORE YOU TOOK OVER AND RUINED IT FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!D:< (PUNCHES YOU IN THE FACE FOR BEING MASSIVE DOUCHEBAGS TO INNOCENT TROPERS LIKE ME)

https://www.gofundme.com/mvyt7z
http://archive.li/5Ruv3

oh boy.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino