Skitzocow Nate Spidgewood / Nathaniel Edward Speed / Nate Speed / Nathaniel43284 - Blangry Wannabe Cartoonist, Bedwetter. Banned many times on TV Tropes/Wikipedia/Wikia/etc.

Senor Cardgage Mortgage

Oh... I should eat a pony.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm checking out for some more time after this, but I just wanted to say something concerning this nonsense.

When I got this email, I've been in the process of mourning the loss of a close friend who died in his sleep recently of a heart attack, possibly caused by a blood clot, not sure exactly, but the man who died and who I'm currently mourning brought more joy to this world and did more useful things as both a member of the military and in his civilian life than Nate ever will, and Nate (since he lives in Arizona) can go find a cactus and assfuck himself with it for all I care, I'm burying a man I considered closer than a brother despite no blood relation right now.

I already informed the staff at TV Tropes, don't know exactly what they are going to do besides tip off the appropriate parties, honestly could care less.
God bless and hope things are alright

Some Random Soul

kiwifarms.net
it appears that still nate refuses to give up. he sent me, @GethN7 , and TVtropes these emails.

CHANGE THE FUCKING ACCOUNT CREATION STATUS BACK ON TV TROPES, YOU GODDAMN ROTTEN FILTHY WIKIPEDIA ASSHOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:<
Inbox
x

Nate Spidgewood
Feb 1, 2019, 11:08 PM (11 hours ago)

to thestaff, mods, me, Geth, fighteer

I'VE NEVER BEEN SO PISSED IN MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *FIRST* YOU DISABLED CONFIRMATION EMAILS FOR ME AND *NOW* YOU *CHANGED* THE FUCKING ACCOUNT CREATION STATUS TO "PENDING APPROVAL" AND STARTED *DENYING* ALL NEW ACCOUNTS JUST TO *DISCOURAGE* ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS ONE OF THE WORST CHANGES YOU WIKIPEDIA BASTARDS EVER MADE TO TV *TROPES* SINCE 2011!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S WHY I STARTED A NEW FUNDRAISING CAMPAIGN AND AM CONTINUING BOYCOTTING YOUR SHITTY NAMESPACES AND YOUR OTHER SHITTY NEW RULES UNTIL YOU CHANGE TV TROPES BACK TO THE WAY IT WAS BEFORE YOU TOOK OVER AND RUINED IT FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!D:< (PUNCHES YOU IN THE FACE FOR BEING MASSIVE DOUCHEBAGS TO INNOCENT TROPERS LIKE ME)

Nate Spidgewood
Feb 1, 2019, 11:09 PM (11 hours ago)

to thestaff, mods, me, Geth, fighteer

I'VE NEVER BEEN SO PISSED IN MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *FIRST* YOU DISABLED CONFIRMATION EMAILS FOR ME AND *NOW* YOU *CHANGED* THE FUCKING ACCOUNT CREATION STATUS TO "PENDING APPROVAL" AND STARTED *DENYING* ALL NEW ACCOUNTS JUST TO *DISCOURAGE* ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS ONE OF THE WORST CHANGES YOU WIKIPEDIA BASTARDS EVER MADE TO TV *TROPES* SINCE 2011!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S WHY I STARTED A NEW FUNDRAISING CAMPAIGN AND AM CONTINUING BOYCOTTING YOUR SHITTY NAMESPACES AND YOUR OTHER SHITTY NEW RULES UNTIL YOU CHANGE TV TROPES BACK TO THE WAY IT WAS BEFORE YOU TOOK OVER AND RUINED IT FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!D:< (PUNCHES YOU IN THE FACE FOR BEING MASSIVE DOUCHEBAGS TO INNOCENT TROPERS LIKE ME)

https://www.gofundme.com/mvyt7z
http://archive.li/5Ruv3

oh boy.
Finally we get a rebuttal to TV Tropes kicking him off! An epic one at that!

I guess I see why he didn't do much editing on Wikipedia today; hell, on that Warner Bros. Family Entertainment page there's only 1 recent edit from him (reverted of course). Guess he was too busy spamming those exclamation points at you guys!

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
This is why the US needs mandatory psychiatric treatment for people like this. Holy shit, my dog can have more coherent thoughts than this fool...
Too bad they got rid of such things back in the 50's. It led to the first mass shooting a few years later. Forcing people to have psychiatric treatment would fix so many issues in the States.

HiImWolfette

Sapphic Wolf Queen
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Too bad they got rid of such things back in the 50's. It led to the first mass shooting a few years later. Forcing people to have psychiatric treatment would fix so many issues in the States.
Actually, wasn’t even the 50’s, forced medical care has been unconstitutional for MANY years… which is a shame, because honestly, I hate to see so many aspies living on disability in their little holes, and not even trying to live or function or society.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
Actually, wasn’t even the 50’s, forced medical care has been unconstitutional for MANY years… which is a shame, because honestly, I hate to see so many aspies living on disability in their little holes, and not even trying to live or function or society.
Deinstitutionalisation started in the 50's. It's main thing was decreasing the amount of people in care as they were always full. America wanted to throw that funding into other things so started to push drug treatments. They really didn't care how patients were treated.

We've seen that drugs don't always work so bringing back force institutionalization would be best. The mentally ill are now seen as human beings so their care would be better than it once was too.

GethN7

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Now that I've gotten myself over a lot of my grieving, at least enough I'm managing, just like to add a pleasant note.

The friend I've been mourning's name was Ralph, and he was almost twice my age, but had he been more inclined to use the internet (he had little interest in it, he was charmingly old fashioned that way), he would have fit right in here, and he often was quite amused as I shared some of the more amusing highlights of the lolcows covered here, and he especially found Nate's spastic bullshit and internet tough guy shit quite entertaining, as he was in the US army and faced real bullets before, so Nate's stupid threats inspired more than a few chuckles, especially when he saw IRL photos of the guy.

HiImWolfette

Sapphic Wolf Queen
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Deinstitutionalisation started in the 50's. It's main thing was decreasing the amount of people in care as they were always full. America wanted to throw that funding into other things so started to push drug treatments. They really didn't care how patients were treated.

We've seen that drugs don't always work so bringing back force institutionalization would be best. The mentally ill are now seen as human beings so their care would be better than it once was too.
I mean, the main reason drugs don’t work is because medication compliance runs entirely off the honor system. If they performed weekly blood tests on these loons, they’d be more inclined to take their meds, and maybe, just maybe, they might be able to recover and reintegrate themselves in society in a useful way. Not to mention that long actions injections can also help with this problem.

It’s not that we need to lock them all up, but rather, a much more efficient and less costly solution would be to keep MAKING them get treatment when they leave the hospital before. Trust me, I’ve been in a mental hospital once, and the moment you leave the hospital, it’s all on your shoulders to keep taking the meds/going to therapy/etc. I think there needs to be a bit more supervision if you’re insane enough to end up in a place like that in the first place.

But yeah, if they’re beyond saving, definitely keep them locked up. I think there are some people that legitimately won’t be able to function in the normal world, even with a caretaker.

Some Random Soul

kiwifarms.net
He has discovered his long-term abuse page on Wikipedia and he's not happy about it.
View attachment 661685
View attachment 661686
I knew someday he would find my LTA page on him! Guess I'm glad he wasn't going after me and was instead busy trying to replace the whole thing with this:

*STOP* SPREADING THIS BULLSHIT AROUND ABOUT ME, YOU F*CKING D*CKHEADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "LONG-TERM ABUSE" MY A*S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:<

Just the mere fact he sits there denying what is quite obviously years of long-term abuse is just gold.

Last edited:

StoneKnightMan

EVIL HITLER WHORE
kiwifarms.net
Nate's Ed article was updated.

its under the psycho internet stalker part right after about him attacking wikipedia.

https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/Nate_Spidgewood

Nate's TV Tropes Neutered And Super Pissed
Of all the years of vandalizing, torture, and RAGE IN ALL CAPS Nate has been causing, TV Tropes finally did something smart for a change to prevent wild Nate sperg attacks that should've happen for a long time. Switching the account status creation to Pending Approval. With pending approval, Nate can no longer ban evade his way to TV Tropes like Donald Trump's wall to keep the illegal immigrants from shitting up America. But we know TV Tropes is his only love life. And like all normal human beings that learns to move on, Nate refuses to give up and not move on with his life. What's his next move you may wonder? Spamming emails to the TV Tropes staff, TV Tropes mods, The Hitler Dudes, and a user name fighteer.

The following email spammed from Nate Spidgewood happen on February 1st, 2019, 11:08 PM - 11:09 PM. (60 seconds worth of spam)

—Love, Nate Spidgewood.

Will you donate money to Nate Spidgewood to help him hire a hacker to hack the TV Tropes admins?
You heard it folks. Nate's next diabolical and autistic plan is to create a GoFundMe account to raise $500 to hire a hacker to hack the TV Tropes admins and change TV Tropes the way Nate's needle boner wants it to be. What Nate's stupidity doesn't realize is that hiring a hacker to hack the TV Tropes admins and its site is... what's that word again... oh yeah! ILLEGAL!! But whatever. It's his life. Let him throw it away for the law to arrest him.

me and @GethN7 The Hitler Dudes. Lol

Some Random Soul

kiwifarms.net
Hi, is Nate still causing any more trouble?
Oh yeah. He's still on Wikipedia trying desperately in vain to keep published his versions of his target pages he ABSOLUTELY wants!

Speak of the devil, I dunno if it's been mentioned, but he was site-banned from Wikipedia in 2017 because unsurprisingly they were getting sick of his death threat/bullying bullshit. So really he's not supposed to be there AT ALL but, yeah, we all know how he is when it comes to editing rights on wikis.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino