Skitzocow Nate Spidgewood / Nathaniel Edward Speed / Nate Speed / Nathaniel43284 - Blangry Wannabe Cartoonist, Bedwetter. Banned many times on TV Tropes/Wikipedia/Wikia/etc.

GethN7

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not sure if anyone has mentioned this, but is there anyway to report Nate to the police for cyberstalking?
Not worth the trouble. He's generally too inept and incompetent to do any actual harm IRL, I have been fully convinced of that by now.

All he can do on the internet is spam ALL CAPS death threats and send poorly disguised malware any fool could avoid.

StoneKnightMan

EVIL HITLER WHORE
kiwifarms.net
Update:

do you guys remember that one wiki on wikia that nate likes to go to? its the animated foot scene wiki that @GethN7 became a mod on to get rid of nate for dodging his global ban. https://animefeet.fandom.com/wiki/User_talk:Cartoonfan6

the wiki got closed down.

also, i just checked his facebook and he's been active on it.

https://www.facebook.com/nate.spidgewood just type is name in the search bar and you'll see one of his latest comments.

this is latest comment from august 11th https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=Nate Spidgewood&epa=SEARCH_BOX

so far no rage and death threats.

another update:

as expected, nate is still abusing ip proxies and sockpuppets on wikipedia. and sending death threats to people who tell him to go away.

• *STOP CALLING ME A "TROLL" AND "SHE", YOU DIPSH*T C*CKS*CKING LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M NOT A TROLL, YOU A*SWIPES ARE PISSING ME OFF, AND *I'M NOT A GIRL, I'M A FRIGGIN GUY*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU CALL ME A "TROLL" AND A "GIRL" ONE MORE F*CKING TIME, I'LL COME OVER TO YOUR HOUSE AND MURDER YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* D:< 41.139.11.143 (talk) 23:37, 2 August 2019 (UTC)

and @Some Random Soul it would be wise to update nate's long term abuse page because there are more pages he targets now.

here are the three latest ip socks nate used as of august 21. they're links to the contribs so you can see the pages he's been targeting.

Last edited:

Mr. X

kiwifarms.net
This account didn't even get to make any edits before getting shut down. He's been somewhat active on IP's as well, though those tend to get axed in short order.
Clipboard01.png

Last edited:
Reactions: StoneKnightMan

Some Random Soul

Ain't it random tho?
kiwifarms.net
and @Some Random Soul it would be wise to update nate's long term abuse page because there are more pages he targets now.

here are the three latest ip socks nate used as of august 21. they're links to the contribs so you can see the pages he's been targeting.
Thanks. I went through those IP contributions and added those pages to the list. I'm sure there could be more to be added, so if I'm missing anything do let me know!

Speak of the devil, some guy called Unkno0wnUser claimed here on the Company Bumpers Wikia that he was a sockpuppet of Nate and was subsequently blocked by the founder, TP, himself. I can't tell if it was indeed Nate or just some guy mocking him but regardless I felt like pointing it out.

• Informative
Reactions: StoneKnightMan

StoneKnightMan

EVIL HITLER WHORE
kiwifarms.net
hey guys, so i decided to look back at the wikias that nate visited and i decided to go through the block logs and list all of his sockpuppets and IPs that were on those wikis.