Skitzocow Nate Spidgewood / Nathaniel Edward Speed / Nate Speed / Nathaniel43284 - Blangry Wannabe Cartoonist, Bedwetter. Banned many times on TV Tropes/Wikipedia/Wikia/etc.

Some Random Soul

kiwifarms.net
Hi, is Nate still causing any more trouble?
Oh yeah. He's still on Wikipedia trying desperately in vain to keep published his versions of his target pages he ABSOLUTELY wants!

Speak of the devil, I dunno if it's been mentioned, but he was site-banned from Wikipedia in 2017 because unsurprisingly they were getting sick of his death threat/bullying bullshit. So really he's not supposed to be there AT ALL but, yeah, we all know how he is when it comes to editing rights on wikis.

StoneKnightMan

EVIL HITLER WHORE
kiwifarms.net
Oh yeah. He's still on Wikipedia trying desperately in vain to keep published the versions of his target pages HE wants!

Speak of the devil, I dunno if it's been mentioned, but he was site-banned from Wikipedia in 2017 because unsurprisingly they were getting sick of his death threat/bullying bullshit. So really he's not supposed to be there AT ALL but, yeah, we all know how he is when it comes to editing rights on wikis.
Me and geth haven’t even seen a single sock account of his on wikia so far as well.

Reactions: FatFuckFrank

Some Random Soul

kiwifarms.net
What are his angry edit summaries he wrote on Wikipedia recently? Because Wikipedia removed his edit summaries.
I didn't see them myself before they removed them, but I can only presume he was spamming "QUIT IT, ASSHOLE!", albeit with slight censorship and a million exclamation points, since that seems to be the one he's been sticking by lately. Then again I could be wrong and he wrote something else which they felt they had to censor (I wouldn't blame them tbh).

GethN7

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not sure if anyone has mentioned this, but is there anyway to report Nate to the police for cyberstalking?
Not worth the trouble. He's generally too inept and incompetent to do any actual harm IRL, I have been fully convinced of that by now.

All he can do on the internet is spam ALL CAPS death threats and send poorly disguised malware any fool could avoid.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino