Skitzocow Nate Spidgewood / Nathaniel Edward Speed / Nate Speed / Nathaniel43284 - Blangry Wannabe Cartoonist, Bedwetter. Banned many times on TV Tropes/Wikipedia/Wikia/etc.

Some Random Soul

Ain't it random tho?
kiwifarms.net
It's now globally blocked, as it should be. Just gonna save these here though:
Screenshot_20191102-103205~2.png
"PUNCHES YOU IN THE STUPID CUNT"? I thought of it at first as just some funny new Nate thing, but once you look it up and realize it means "vulva," which are the external female genitals, you start to realize that apparently he must (still?) think you guys are women.

"I'LL TRACK YOUR STUPID HOUSE DOWN AND BOMB YOUR SHITTY ASS PC INTO A MILLION PIECES", though? Isn't that a bomb threat and shouldn't it be investigated as such? I realize he may never actually do that but still.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

Some Random Soul

Ain't it random tho?
kiwifarms.net
found this on wikipedia. nate is still at it. and he will probably continue through the rest of 2020.

View attachment 1103191
Fortunately Wikipedia has been increasing the length of their protections which seems to slow him down quite a bit. Honestly at this point though he's asking for permanent protections to be put on his target pages, as has had to happen on Company Bumpers and other wikis. Otherwise Wikipedia may as well be enabling him.

morimori-chan

mori-chan living under fascism
kiwifarms.net
It's sad how Nate is an adult after all these years, but he still acts like a baby. Oh, Nathaniel, never change.

Some Random Soul

Ain't it random tho?
kiwifarms.net
It's sad how Nate is an adult after all these years, but he still acts like a baby. Oh, Nathaniel, never change.
I do quite honestly believe he has never been taught the word "no." I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if he's been spoiled all his life and is still expecting the Internet to spoil him as well. Not that he hasn't already failed many times at getting people to oblige, of course.

morimori-chan

mori-chan living under fascism
kiwifarms.net
I do quite honestly believe he has never been taught the word "no." I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if he's been spoiled all his life and is still expecting the Internet to spoil him as well. Not that he hasn't already failed many times at getting people to oblige, of course.
He's turning 25 this year, yet he acts like he's 20 years younger...

Some Random Soul

Ain't it random tho?
kiwifarms.net
He's turning 25 this year, yet he acts like he's 20 years younger...
I'm still very fortunate that at this point he's basically been reduced to just some small confines of Wikipedia where even then, they've been slowing him down quite a bit. His attachment to this shit was and is still quite disturbing, and I'm sure we'd all hate to see what he does once everything, and I mean everything, is permanently cut off.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Yeah... And the TV Tropes thing happened nearly 10 years ago. Yet he still won't let go of it...
He reminds me of Barneyfag in how he's constantly shut down and just mindlessly screams the same things over and over again, for literally years. It's like he's an insect or something with only mechanical responses and not even a human.

StoneKnightMan

EVIL HITLER WHORE
kiwifarms.net
another Ip sock account doing more vandalism on wikipedia

Silly Nate at first tries to trick people that he is not nate, but when he loses his temper, he blows his cover.

screencapped before the summaries get deleted

NateWikipedia5.png

the mods post this message on his talk page as a warning if he continues to be violent.

Stop icon You may be blocked from editing without further warning the next time you disrupt Wikipedia, as you did at Warner Home Video. IanDBeacon (talk) 02:34, 16 February 2020 (UTC)

• YOU quit threatening me RIGHT now, you IDIOT!!! :mad: 190.239.215.204 (talk) 02:35, 16 February 2020 (UTC)

StoneKnightMan

EVIL HITLER WHORE
kiwifarms.net
Update on Wikia.

another sock account. i found this out and reported it to wikia. it has been banned

this account dates back to January 2019. me and @GethN7 were unaware of him being a sock account of nate. but i found out he was targeting a page that he has been constantly edit warring on with his past sock accounts and his edit summary responses on the other wikis he went to convinced me that it was really nate.

StoneKnightMan

EVIL HITLER WHORE
kiwifarms.net
another update on wikia guys.

another sock account spotted. already reported and banned. and i told kirkburn that our Trump Wall needs to be put up on the other wikis it has been to.

https://company-bumpers.fandom.com/wiki/User:Filmfanatic20 i could tell it was nate because it joined right after his last one was banned, and his name was easy enough to know it was nate. he's back to making sleeper sock accounts. but we'll know when he'll pop up.

the wikis his sock account has been to.

also. another sock account joined as well. https://company-bumpers.fandom.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/Logofan44 i've already reported it.

update: the account has been banned.

Last edited:

Some Random Soul

Ain't it random tho?
kiwifarms.net
Update on Wikia.

another sock account. i found this out and reported it to wikia. it has been banned

this account dates back to January 2019. me and @GethN7 were unaware of him being a sock account of nate. but i found out he was targeting a page that he has been constantly edit warring on with his past sock accounts and his edit summary responses on the other wikis he went to convinced me that it was really nate.
I wondered why they were so insistent on maintaining their version of a certain page we've been working on. Turns out it was Nate the whole time! Can't say I'm surprised.