Skitzocow Nate Spidgewood / Nathaniel Edward Speed / Nate Speed / Nathaniel43284 - Blangry Wannabe Cartoonist, Bedwetter. Banned many times on TV Tropes/Wikipedia/Wikia/etc.

• ATTENTION: The National Security Administration has made a press release regarding a Windows 10 remote execution exploit that any website can take advantage of. It is one of the worst exploits that has ever been found. Update Windows immediately.

NSA Press Release, "Am I vulnerable?"

Some Random Soul

kiwifarms.net
and @Some Random Soul it would be wise to update nate's long term abuse page because there are more pages he targets now.

here are the three latest ip socks nate used as of august 21. they're links to the contribs so you can see the pages he's been targeting.
Thanks. I went through those IP contributions and added those pages to the list. I'm sure there could be more to be added, so if I'm missing anything do let me know!

Speak of the devil, some guy called Unkno0wnUser claimed here on the Company Bumpers Wikia that he was a sockpuppet of Nate and was subsequently blocked by the founder, TP, himself. I can't tell if it was indeed Nate or just some guy mocking him but regardless I felt like pointing it out.

• Informative
Reactions: StoneKnightMan

StoneKnightMan

EVIL HITLER WHORE
kiwifarms.net
hey guys, so i decided to look back at the wikias that nate visited and i decided to go through the block logs and list all of his sockpuppets and IPs that were on those wikis.

Some Random Soul

kiwifarms.net
It's now globally blocked, as it should be. Just gonna save these here though:
Screenshot_20191102-103205~2.png
"PUNCHES YOU IN THE STUPID CUNT"? I thought of it at first as just some funny new Nate thing, but once you look it up and realize it means "vulva," which are the external female genitals, you start to realize that apparently he must (still?) think you guys are women.

"I'LL TRACK YOUR STUPID HOUSE DOWN AND BOMB YOUR SHITTY ASS PC INTO A MILLION PIECES", though? Isn't that a bomb threat and shouldn't it be investigated as such? I realize he may never actually do that but still.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino