Skitzocow Nate Spidgewood / Nathaniel Edward Speed / Nate Speed / Nathaniel43284 - Blangry Wannabe Cartoonist, Bedwetter. Banned many times on TV Tropes/Wikipedia/Wikia/etc.

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Francis E. Dec Esc.

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You should be weirded out that you HAVE a DA account.

Has anyone ever tried straight up telling Spergwood that his punches mean literally nothing and hurt nobody? Seems like it would make for a chimpout.

Trying to reason with a low-functioning autist is like trying to nail jello to the wall. Just wait until his parents get too old to handle him, he'll be too busy doing the thorazine shuffle to vandalize any company bumper wikis (I still can't believe those are a thing.)

FordTheory98

kiwifarms.net
Portrait of a faggot (age 14 in 2009)
1587648841611.png

Portrait of a faggot (age 24/25 in 2020)
1587648890068.png

StoneKnightMan

EVIL HITLER WHORE
kiwifarms.net

Mr. X

kiwifarms.net
>(PUTS A GUN TO YOUR HEAD)
I see he's escalating his empty threats. So next, will he up the intimidation factor even further by prefacing with (ACTUALLY LEAVES HIS FUCKING ROOM FOR ONCE)?
He's done it only once before that I've seen. Usually it's punching someone in the face (or more recently, other body parts).
From a (now-deleted) post on a Wikipedia user's page:

(PUTS A GUN TO YOUR HEAD) IF YOU THREATEN TO BLOCK ME ONE MORE F*CKING TIME, I'M GONNA SHOOT YOU AND KICK YOUR SORRY A*S, YOU D*CKWAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:<

Some Random Soul

Ain't it random tho?
kiwifarms.net
https://thefbiwarningscreens.fandom.com/wiki/User:Juicypi40

This one's already globally banned as of a few days ago (as well as a few others of the same name but different numbers), but I figured I should post some of his exceptional edit summaries and messages he wrote on it.
Firstly, he spammed this on the "Spoof Wiki: Second Wiki" msg wall of IanDevilbiss1:
Screenshot_20200507-123833~2.png

Plus some exciting roleplay in the edit summaries (which was always his specialty, but that others are now joining in on the fun is even more hilarious):
Screenshot_20200507-130606~2.png

Here he ends up admitting he's Nate Spidgewood, in response to someone who called him "Natalie SpongeBob" in an edit summary. :story:
Screenshot_20200507-130459~2.png

Lastly, another deluded edit summary (the rest in this edit history were typical "PUNCHES YOU" responses which we've all seen; this was the best one).
Screenshot_20200507-132117~2.png

Yeah, sure, you didn't "disobeided" Fandom's order to stay off after being globally banned and making now, what, hundreds of socks because you're still addicted to doing that shit like smoking a whole 12 pack every day? Nice try bud.

FordTheory98

kiwifarms.net
another sock account.

https://warnerbros.fandom.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/Enterfun20 i reverted an edit he made and said NS Sock. and replied with "i'm not nate" when i didnt really said nate. and that was a big red flag there. i already reported the account.

and when i reverted it. he sent me another malware message to my gmail. that couldn't be a coincidence.

You mean that malware e-mail message?

Date: Thu, 21 May 2020 at 17:23
Subject: Tool for mass wiki vandal reversion
To: pansagetrent9@gmail.com <pansagetrent9@gmail.com>

Here is a tool for you.
https://drive.google.com/uc?id=19J0bjYgzmxGtwAsGJJdAHwIUqFkRNxTs&export=download
Password for archive: 7777

----
Sent using Sharklasers.com
Block or report abuse: https://www.sharklasers.com//abuse/?a=UUB6FgwHRqAHjQCgqV4YfxXOQYST3do=

Nate is going too far! He's gonna be faced by the FBI soon.

Spergichu

Survived the Dark Room on gm_construct
kiwifarms.net
Imagine being such a fucking sperg, not even fucking TVTropes wants you.

StoneKnightMan

EVIL HITLER WHORE
kiwifarms.net
another sock account. he's geting attached to the warner bros wiki.

https://warnerbros.fandom.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/Enterfun2 he joined just to edit some page and Tpercival blocked him.

the account has been reported. and i told kirkburn to put the protection tool up on that wiki to keep nate from going there.

NerdShamer

International Glownigger Commander
kiwifarms.net
Well, it's nice to see that Nate didn't change much with this pandemic going on. And speaking of change, those meds that he's supposed to be on don't seem to be working much; plus, you and GethN7 are going to be in a senior citizens ' home, still keeping this thread running.

GethN7

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, it's nice to see that Nate didn't change much with this pandemic going on. And speaking of change, those meds that he's supposed to be on don't seem to be working much; plus, you and GethN7 are going to be in a senior citizens ' home, still keeping this thread running.

For the record, I'm out. @StoneKnightMan can deal with this sped, I've given up so long as he stays away from me.

StoneKnightMan

EVIL HITLER WHORE
kiwifarms.net
another sock he made. he made this one on logopedia just to yell at me.

he left this on my wall before the mods removed it.

*FUCK YOUR SHITTY COPYRIGHTS, YOU DOG SHIT-EATING NAZI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* D:
Enterfunw59834
*FUCK THE SHITTY ASS COPYRIGHT STIRKES THAT YOU USE TO TAKE DOWN MY LEGITIMATE EDITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'VE NEVER BEEN SO PISSED IN MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'LL FUCKING MURDER YOU IF YOU DON'T STOP THIS COPYRIGHT SHIT AND LEAVE THE INTERNET, YOU EVIL JEW-HATING COPYRIGHT CUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* (PUNCHES YOU IN THE STUPID CUNT)

Edited by Enterfunw59834 2 days ago

he also sent this message to a guy named WikiExpertXV. because of the soundeffects wiki that he and trent run.

*THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR TREATING PEOPLE ON SOUND EFFECTS WIKI LIKE SHIT AND BREAKING ITS RULES, YOU EVIL MOTHERFUCKING TROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* D:
Enterfunw59834
(PUNCHES YOU IN THE FUCKING FACE) IT'S A FRIGGIN' WIKI FOR SOUND EFFECTS, NOT ATTACKING INNOCENT PEOPLE, YOU DOG SHIT-EATING TEENAGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU AND TRENT GIVE THE SITE BACK TO REAL FANS OF SOUND EFFECTS RIGHT FUCKING NOW OR I'M GONNA KILL THE BOTH OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (PUNCHES YOU AGAIN)

the account has already been reported