Skitzocow Nate Spidgewood / Nathaniel Edward Speed / Nate Speed / Nathaniel43284 - Blangry Wannabe Cartoonist, Bedwetter. Banned many times on TV Tropes/Wikipedia/Wikia/etc.

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

Mr. X

kiwifarms.net
He's still being a belligerent idiot on Wikipedia, to the surprise of no one.
sperg-gun.png
Full page history here.

Mr. X

kiwifarms.net
What the hell could be in 29 characters that's so damn important he has to fight a Wikipedia war?
The character count is misleading. He's removing the link brackets from multiple things in the article and inserting other new links. The result is a surprisingly small difference in character count.

Therealhomor

kiwifarms.net
The edit history was really confusing but here's a comparison between the two info blocks if anyone wanted them.
Nate Speed Edits.png
It's extremely hard to tell the difference if you aren't paying super close attention, which makes it even more absurd he's fighting so hard to get the edits in.

October 1st Super Spooky Edit to avoid double posting:
It really shouldn't surprise me at all, but the fact that it's been literal years since Spidgewood's meltdown on /cow/ and, years later, he still hasn't developed any new problem solving skills or insight into how his actions look to other people. He's still typing in all caps, still RPing anime punches and kicks to strangers (even in official Wikipedia discussions) and still thinks he can intimidate people by shouting and playing pretend at them.

He's like a cartoonish parody of an internet nerd in a flame war, but he's for real.

Last edited:

Margo Martindale

꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fucking hell this is the most ive laughed at a sperg in a while.

A grown mam ragimg at the internet in the same fucking way for years on end reeeeeeeeing into the void, im suprised none of his sperging has ended up in random.txt

The way he keeps ending his sperging with D:< if the icing on the cake

Boobie Bomb

kiwifarms.net
Maybe he can fix the GamerGate and PizzaGate pages so it would be about how Disney is being bullied by the meanies that can't respect them anime punches. Knowing him anyway. =/

PipTheAlchemist

kiwifarms.net
Damn, this thread has been a fucking journey. Holy shit. I didn't even know it was possible to be this much of a sperg
If there ever were a convincing argument for curing autism, this is it

Supposedly, he's on a shitload of anti-depressants, as well. How the shit does he still act like this, while hooked on a shitload of drugs all the time???

Anonymus Fluhre

A book holds a house of gold.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Damn, this thread has been a fucking journey. Holy shit. I didn't even know it was possible to be this much of a sperg
If there ever were a convincing argument for curing autism, this is it

Supposedly, he's on a shitload of anti-depressants, as well. How the shit does he still act like this, while hooked on a shitload of drugs all the time???
People like this is why I stopped working with people with down syndrome and shit. If you get hurt by these retards you wont get a dime from workers comp. At least not when I worked with them. If I worked with dogs I'd get paid if I got injured by the animal so I guess they're worse than animals.

PipTheAlchemist

kiwifarms.net
Imagine what he'd be like without the drugs.
I think his parents should send him somewhere, outside, without any drugs or medication. Just to see what would happen to him. There's a good chance he'll probably get himself killed, by starting some shit with someone way bigger and stronger than him. Someone like him, who still gets this fucking angry while on anti-depressants, will never be able to be saved

NerdShamer

International Glownigger Commander
kiwifarms.net
I think his parents should send him somewhere, outside, without any drugs or medication. Just to see what would happen to him. There's a good chance he'll probably get himself killed, by starting some shit with someone way bigger and stronger than him. Someone like him, who still gets this fucking angry while on anti-depressants, will never be able to be saved
Well, he lives in Arizona or New Mexico, allegedly. He'll probably get beaten to a pulp while starving to death. I mean, he's built like a twig and isn't the model picture for a diversity hire.