Skitzocow Nate Spidgewood / Nathaniel Edward Speed / Nate Speed / Nathaniel43284 - Blangry Wannabe Cartoonist, Bedwetter. Banned many times on TV Tropes/Wikipedia/Wikia/etc.

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

HarvettFox96

kiwifarms.net
One of these days that I just e-mailed him for his disciplines, he angrily responds:
Nate Spidgewood: QUIT CALLING ME "SPOOPYVIRUS", "MISERABLE" AND "WRONGDOER" AND MY ACTIVITIES "ILLICT" AND CLAIMING I "VANDALIZED" YOUR FRIGGIN TALK PAGE OR "BAN-EVADED" AND THAT NONE OF THOSE WIKIS ALLOW ME AND QUIT THREATENING TO BREACH MY EMAILS AND WISHING ME TO DIE FROM COVID-19 OR I'LL KICK YOU IN THE BALLS, YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (PUNCHES YOU IN THE STUPID COCK)
For the third time, he was the last straw for vandalizing my user talk page by attempting me that they reverted repeatedly and tried to make it another protection. I compiled a single image of logs in the revision history before his edit summaries being censored.
Nate Spidgewood had a final straw and attempted my user talk page with edit summaries uncensor...png

Source(s):
Aside from HIBP I linked, his two e-mail accounts (one for AOL and one for Gmail) got compromised in 26 total breaches and two total pastes.

Last edited:

Therealhomor

kiwifarms.net
Damn, this thread has been a fucking journey. Holy shit. I didn't even know it was possible to be this much of a sperg
If there ever were a convincing argument for curing autism, this is it

Supposedly, he's on a shitload of anti-depressants, as well. How the shit does he still act like this, while hooked on a shitload of drugs all the time???
Maybe he's like this because he's on so many drugs :thinking:

Therealhomor

kiwifarms.net
Because tarding out on wikis does not present a physical threat to self or others.
That leads to an interesting question: what's he like in real life? We know on social media he's a caps-typing battle LARPing nutcase, but maybe he's more manageable IRL?

Positron

Team Tchaikovsky
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That leads to an interesting question: what's he like in real life? We know on social media he's a caps-typing battle LARPing nutcase, but maybe he's more manageable IRL?
There are some screenshots showing he can write coherently if the subject isn't one that he is emotionally invested in.

verygayFrogs

kiwifarms.net
Well, he lives in Arizona or New Mexico, allegedly. He'll probably get beaten to a pulp while starving to death. I mean, he's built like a twig and isn't the model picture for a diversity hire.
Hell if it's arizona, keep him outside long enough. The heat and the mountain lions will easily get him

StoneKnightMan

EVIL HITLER WHORE
kiwifarms.net
So I’m coming back to this thread after so long because I was looking up Nate on google and this was brought to my attention. And was talking with @GethN7 and @Kofihime on my discord about it.
You guys are not gonna believe this.

nate actually published a book to amazon

1621989784730.jpeg

it was published on September 16 2011. That’s when Nate was 15 or 16.

its 52 pages and it’s priced at 50$ LMAO.

this is not worth 50$ at all. Especially if it’s 52 pages. As it looks like a crappy poorly drawn kids book.

a more reasonable price for this would be 5-6$ or less depending on how bad the book is.

honestly, my older sister and her husband made a kids book that has less pages and a cheaper price but it’s ALOT better than nate’s book. They published theirs in 2020. That’s when they were married and still have their one kid.

howyadoin

Here’s the tea
kiwifarms.net
So I’m coming back to this thread after so long because I was looking up Nate on google and this was brought to my attention. And was talking with @GethN7 and @Kofihime on my discord about it.
You guys are not gonna believe this.

nate actually published a book to amazon

View attachment 2201919

it was published on September 16 2011. That’s when Nate was 15 or 16.

its 52 pages and it’s priced at 50$ LMAO.

this is not worth 50$ at all. Especially if it’s 52 pages. As it looks like a crappy poorly drawn kids book.

a more reasonable price for this would be 5-6$ or less depending on how bad the book is.

honestly, my older sister and her husband made a kids book that has less pages and a cheaper price but it’s ALOT better than nate’s book. They published theirs in 2020. That’s when they were married and still have their one kid.
He was a minor, so it's forgivable. Kiwifarms doesn't allow threads about minors for a reason.