Skitzocow Nate Spidgewood / Nathaniel Edward Speed / Nate Speed / Nathaniel43284 - Blangry Wannabe Cartoonist, Bedwetter. Banned many times on TV Tropes/Wikipedia/Wikia/etc.

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

NerdShamer

International Glownigger Commander
kiwifarms.net
So I’m coming back to this thread after so long because I was looking up Nate on google and this was brought to my attention. And was talking with @GethN7 and @Kofihime on my discord about it.
You guys are not gonna believe this.

nate actually published a book to amazon

View attachment 2201919

it was published on September 16 2011. That’s when Nate was 15 or 16.

its 52 pages and it’s priced at 50$ LMAO.

this is not worth 50$ at all. Especially if it’s 52 pages. As it looks like a crappy poorly drawn kids book.

a more reasonable price for this would be 5-6$ or less depending on how bad the book is.

honestly, my older sister and her husband made a kids book that has less pages and a cheaper price but it’s ALOT better than nate’s book. They published theirs in 2020. That’s when they were married and still have their one kid.
Yeah, he made a page about it on TVT, a few years ago.

Needless to say, it ain't around, anymore.

StoneKnightMan

EVIL HITLER WHORE
kiwifarms.net
So this was the start of the decade long tardout? That and slightly changing the page's url causing the tardout about namespaces

Well, yeah, considering the other random wiki stuff that sets him off.
Come to think of it....
Nate first published the book to Amazon in 2011.
he first joined Tvtropes around 2012 (correct me if I’m wrong @NerdShamer )
Maybe the one of the reasons why Nate joined tvtropes was to promote his book. This could explain some amount of his resentment. Because nerdshamer told us before he had an article on it but it was deleted.

but it’s kinda weird how he has not talked about it before since the start of his tard rage. Maybe he forgot about it?

Last edited:

Solar Eclipse Paradox

Niggers from Achernar
kiwifarms.net
One of these days that I just e-mailed him for his disciplines, he angrily responds:

For the third time, he was the last straw for vandalizing my user talk page by attempting me that they reverted repeatedly and tried to make it another protection. I compiled a single image of logs in the revision history before his edit summaries being censored.
View attachment 2083452
Source(s):
Aside from HIBP I linked, his two e-mail accounts (one for AOL and one for Gmail) got compromised in 26 total breaches and two total pastes.
And he's been doing it for over 8 years now? I'm surprised the police didn't show up at his door.

Some Random Soul

Ain't it random tho?
kiwifarms.net
And he's been doing it for over 8 years now? I'm surprised the police didn't show up at his door.
Some of his more egregious misconduct on other wikis got him referred to the FBI. As of yet nothing has happened in that department though.
Come to think of it....
Nate first published the book to Amazon in 2011.
Maybe the one of the reasons why Nate joined tvtropes was to promote his book. This could explain some amount of his resentment. Because nerdshamer told us before he had an article on it but it was deleted.

but it’s kinda weird how he has not talked about it before since the start of his tard rage. Maybe he forgot about it?
So the start of 8 years of raging to the point TV Tropes locked him out completely was because they wouldn't let him promote his little fanfic or whatever that is?

:story:

That says it all.

NerdShamer

kiwifarms.net
I saw it around 5-7 years ago, but I didn't really pay any mind to it because, well, it's just him trying to shill it like every other writer who comes to TVT.

But as far as the reason he never brought it up, it's overshadowed by his his intense need to control everything, something that autistics are famous for. Of course, the principles of running a wiki (or any other website) involves the occasional update; and given TVT's redesign to a Facebook clone, he'll lose his shit over it, anyways.

NerdShamer

kiwifarms.net
Well, he wasn't banned in the first week of March, but as you can see, this bit of seething has put him on thin ice. So the timeframe kind of adds up.

As an aside, towards the end of 2020, he managed to get some of his friends to defend h. Kind makes you wonder if he actually posted on 4chan, yet.

RVandres

kiwifarms.net
Hey Cortana, who is Nate?
cortana_by_hikaruishiju_d5rnq6v.jpg

Sockpuppets of Nate Speed on Logopedia:

Sockpuppets of Nate Speed on the Warner Bros. Wiki:

Last edited:

RVandres

kiwifarms.net
A SOAP member named TokihikoH11 has deleted and protected those to prevent him from creating those pages ever again. Some of the pages/articles are now exclusive to autoconfirmed users only. However, I am not the only other than IanDevilbiss1 who is also protecting pages/articles from this SOB. A newcomer named SobySobea stepped in to assist us and DM'd me on the Logopedia Discord server about this manchild.

More of him from Logopedia in a nutshell (the majority were reported and deleted):

1. "UNLOCK THOSE PAGES RIGHT NOW, YOU ASSWIPE!!!!!!!!!!! D:<"

2. "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!!!!!!! D:<
ALL THE FUCKING PAGES I EDITED ARE NOW LOCKED BECAUSE OF YOU!!!!!!!! YOU STARTED IT!!!!!!!!!!! I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:<" — Videoradio5667

3. "WHY DON'T YOU REPORT IANDEVILBISS1'S ACCOUNT TO FANDOM.COM OR SOAP????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE HAS THREATENED AND FLAMED/TROLLED ME HUNDREDS OF TIMES SINCE LAST YEAR FOR EDITING PAGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK WHAT HE DID TO ME AND MY EDITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:< " — ARRRRRGH111111111

4. "QUIT PUTTING UP TROLL PAGES ABOUT ME, YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:<" QUIT PUTTING UP TROLL PAGES ABOUT ME AND CALLING ME "NATE SPEED", "MENTALLY (beep) BABYISH ASSHAT", "TROLL" AND "(beep) SOB" AND CLAIMING I WAS "VANDAIZING" AND SAYING I "SUCK AT EDITING" OR I'M GONNA KILL YOU, YOU STUPID FUCKING WIKIPEDIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:<" — IanDevBiss5

5. "I'M TRYING TO EXPAND MY WIKI! I JUST ADDED MORE INFO ON THOSE PAGES!!! I'M TRYING TO EXPAND THIS WIKI WITH MORE STUFF! AND I WANT YOU TO STOP REPORTING ME FOR TRYING TO HELP, YOU ASSWIPE!! D:<"

6. "STOP REVERTING MY EDITS, YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!! STOP REVERTING ALL MY GODFORSAKEN EDITS AND LEAVE THIS FRIGGIN PAGES ALONE OR I'M GONNA KILL YOU HORRIBLY, YOU BUTTFUCKING SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!"

7. " "QUIT TAKING DOWN MY EDITS RIGHT NOW, YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:<"

"8. "GET OFF OF WIKIA YOU (beep) (beep), LUCASMOURA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:<" — Hliec19193

9. = Said to a user named LogoFun13-YT: ""NO I'M NOT, YOU ASSWIPE!!!!!! (KICKS YOU IN THE BALLS FOR SAYING "NO ONE CARES" AND "YOU ARE NATE")"

10. ""STOP REMOVING MY EDITS WITH COPYRIGHT CLAIMS OR I'M GONNA KICK YOUR ASS, YOU ASSHOLE!"

11. ""QUIT CALLING ME "NATE SPEED" AND "SOCKPUPPET" AND REPORTING ME TO THOSE SOAP (beep) RIGHT FUCKING NOW OR I'M GONNA KICK YOUR ASS, YOU FUCKING NUMBSKULL!"

12. = A 🧦 of him sent this on my LP wall: "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT FOR GETTING THOSE PAGES LOCKED, YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!!! (KICKS YOU IN THE BALLS FOR IT)"

13. "DICKWAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:<"

14. "GET OUTTA HERE, YOU FUCKING BARFER!!!!"

15. "STOP ADDING THAT DELETION TAG AND REPORTING ME AND CALLING ME A "BAN-EVADING VANDAL", "SOCKPUPPET" OR "NATE SPEED", YOU FUKCING BARFER!!!!"

16. "I'M TRYING TO EXPAND THIS WIKI WITH MORE STUFF! QUIT PLACING MY SANDBOXES FOR DELETION AND CALLING MY EDITS "VANDALISM"!"

17. "STOP REVERTING MY EDITS AND CALLING ME A "NATE SPEED SOCK" YOU JERK!!!!"

18. "IAN STARTED IT! HE STARTED IT! HE REALLY DID!"

19. "QUIT REQUESTING "ANTI-NATE SHIELDS" AND CALLING ME A "SOCK", "TROLL" AND "NATE SPEED", YOU ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!"

20. "I'M GONNA KILL YOU, IANDBEACON!!!! THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR TREATING ME LIKE SHIT AND TAKING DOWN MY EDITS HERE AND ON WIKIPEDIA, YOU ASSHOLE!!!!!!!"

I began to notice that he began to create accounts that were meant to impersonate and troll Ian.

Last edited:

verygayFrogs

kiwifarms.net
A SOAP member named TokihikoH11 has deleted and protected those to prevent him from creating those pages ever again. Some of the pages/articles are now exclusive to autoconfirmed users only. However, I am not the only other than IanDevilbiss1 who is also protecting pages/articles from this SOB. A newcomer named SobySobea stepped in to assist us and DM'd me on the Logopedia Discord server about this manchild.

More of him from Logopedia in a nutshell (the majority were reported and deleted):

1. "UNLOCK THOSE PAGES RIGHT NOW, YOU ASSWIPE!!!!!!!!!!! D:<"

2. "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!!!!!!! D:<
ALL THE FUCKING PAGES I EDITED ARE NOW LOCKED BECAUSE OF YOU!!!!!!!! YOU STARTED IT!!!!!!!!!!! I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:<" — Videoradio5667

3. "WHY DON'T YOU REPORT IANDEVILBISS1'S ACCOUNT TO FANDOM.COM OR SOAP????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE HAS THREATENED AND FLAMED/TROLLED ME HUNDREDS OF TIMES SINCE LAST YEAR FOR EDITING PAGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK WHAT HE DID TO ME AND MY EDITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:< " — ARRRRRGH111111111

4. "QUIT PUTTING UP TROLL PAGES ABOUT ME, YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:<" QUIT PUTTING UP TROLL PAGES ABOUT ME AND CALLING ME "NATE SPEED", "MENTALLY (beep) BABYISH ASSHAT", "TROLL" AND "(beep) SOB" AND CLAIMING I WAS "VANDAIZING" AND SAYING I "SUCK AT EDITING" OR I'M GONNA KILL YOU, YOU STUPID FUCKING WIKIPEDIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:<" — IanDevBiss5

5. "I'M TRYING TO EXPAND MY WIKI! I JUST ADDED MORE INFO ON THOSE PAGES!!! I'M TRYING TO EXPAND THIS WIKI WITH MORE STUFF! AND I WANT YOU TO STOP REPORTING ME FOR TRYING TO HELP, YOU ASSWIPE!! D:<"

6. "STOP REVERTING MY EDITS, YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!! STOP REVERTING ALL MY GODFORSAKEN EDITS AND LEAVE THIS FRIGGIN PAGES ALONE OR I'M GONNA KILL YOU HORRIBLY, YOU BUTTFUCKING SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!"

7. " "QUIT TAKING DOWN MY EDITS RIGHT NOW, YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:<"

"8. "GET OFF OF WIKIA YOU (beep) (beep), LUCASMOURA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:<" — Hliec19193

9. = Said to a user named LogoFun13-YT: ""NO I'M NOT, YOU ASSWIPE!!!!!! (KICKS YOU IN THE BALLS FOR SAYING "NO ONE CARES" AND "YOU ARE NATE")"

10. ""STOP REMOVING MY EDITS WITH COPYRIGHT CLAIMS OR I'M GONNA KICK YOUR ASS, YOU ASSHOLE!"

11. ""QUIT CALLING ME "NATE SPEED" AND "SOCKPUPPET" AND REPORTING ME TO THOSE SOAP (beep) RIGHT FUCKING NOW OR I'M GONNA KICK YOUR ASS, YOU FUCKING NUMBSKULL!"

12. = A 🧦 of him sent this on my LP wall: "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT FOR GETTING THOSE PAGES LOCKED, YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!!! (KICKS YOU IN THE BALLS FOR IT)"

13. "DICKWAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:<"

14. "GET OUTTA HERE, YOU FUCKING BARFER!!!!"

15. "STOP ADDING THAT DELETION TAG AND REPORTING ME AND CALLING ME A "BAN-EVADING VANDAL", "SOCKPUPPET" OR "NATE SPEED", YOU FUKCING BARFER!!!!"

16. "I'M TRYING TO EXPAND THIS WIKI WITH MORE STUFF! QUIT PLACING MY SANDBOXES FOR DELETION AND CALLING MY EDITS "VANDALISM"!"

17. "STOP REVERTING MY EDITS AND CALLING ME A "NATE SPEED SOCK" YOU JERK!!!!"

18. "IAN STARTED IT! HE STARTED IT! HE REALLY DID!"

19. "QUIT REQUESTING "ANTI-NATE SHIELDS" AND CALLING ME A "SOCK", "TROLL" AND "NATE SPEED", YOU ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!"

20. "I'M GONNA KILL YOU, IANDBEACON!!!! THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR TREATING ME LIKE SHIT AND TAKING DOWN MY EDITS HERE AND ON WIKIPEDIA, YOU ASSHOLE!!!!!!!"

I began to notice that he began to create accounts that were meant to impersonate and troll Ian.
I’m glad he’s back so we get amazing random.txt content

Spergichu

Survived the Dark Room on gm_construct
kiwifarms.net
We really need to put his mom to sleep as well so the dad can finally put him in a special home
Why? Group homes cost money and the more time he spends sperging on his computer, the less they have to deal with him screeching and shitting his pants irl.