Skitzocow Nate Spidgewood / Nathaniel Edward Speed / Nate Speed / Nathaniel43284 - Blangry Wannabe Cartoonist, Bedwetter. Banned many times on TV Tropes/Wikipedia/Wikia/etc.

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

RVandres

kiwifarms.net
Found another just now on NYC101's wall:

Ky7e8wnht · 11m

@TPercival YOU DESERVE THOSE MESSAGES NOT ONLY FOR FLAMING AND SCREAMING AT ME AND SAYING "GET THE FUCK OUT" SEVERAL TIMES ON OTHER SITES, BUT ALSO FOR SENDING ME A BUNCH OF HATE EMAILS LIKE THESE, YOU ROTTEN, COCKSUCKING 16-YEAR-OLD ENCYCLOPEDIA DRAMATICA FANBOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:<

A sock of him (ASRZFHYDTGTGV) just sent a threatening message on my Wikipedia talk page just now:

GET OFF THE WARNER BROS. WIKI, YOU ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:<

GET THE FUCK OFF THE WARNER BROS. WIKI RIGHT NOW AND GIVE IT BACK TO FANS OR I'LL KICK YOUR ASS, YOU FUCKING A**HOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:<

Last edited by a moderator:

NerdShamer

International Glownigger Commander
kiwifarms.net
A sock of him (ASRZFHYDTGTGV) just sent a threatening message on my Wikipedia talk page just now:

GET OFF THE WARNER BROS. WIKI, YOU ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:<

GET THE FUCK OFF THE WARNER BROS. WIKI RIGHT NOW AND GIVE IT BACK TO FANS OR I'LL KICK YOUR ASS, YOU FUCKING A**HOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:<
Well, at least he didn't post this, yet.

RVandres

kiwifarms.net
Really, Nate?

IP: 201.214.78.165
communitycentralthreat.png

He still doesn't know who SobySobea is.

Spergichu

Survived the Dark Room on gm_construct
kiwifarms.net
Really, Nate?

View attachment 2332224
He still doesn't know who SobySobea is.
Every time I read one of Nate's posts I feel like I just went back in time 15 years. It's incredible how his autism has prevented him from adapting a more modern approach to the Internet.

Last edited:

NerdShamer

International Glownigger Commander
kiwifarms.net
Geolocates to Chile, which shows that he's been getting money from somewhere to be using a VPN.

Every time I read one of Nate's posts I feel like I just went back in time 15 years. It's incredible how his autism has prevented him from adapting a more modern approach to the Internet.
He'll probably stay this way even after his parents die and everything gets shut off.

RVandres

kiwifarms.net
(newest | oldest) View (newer 50 | older 50) (20 | 50 | 100 | 250 | 500)

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's actually from a telecom, not a VPN.
It's probably a residential cable customer running a Hola client, or some other similar sleazeball operation that sells the bandwidth from their "free" client to their paying customers. It's on a number of spam blacklists. It's something called VTR Banda Ancha, which provides television and broadband services, and is a dynamic IP address.

SobySobea

The Real Nate Spidgewood
kiwifarms.net
An administrator from Logopedia, TheRobloxGuy9009, told me that Nate has a DeviantArt account, and it is NaterTater09. He said to me that NaterTater09 is behaving and acting like Nate, sending threats, throwing tantrums, all caps, and emoticons.

SobySobea

The Real Nate Spidgewood
kiwifarms.net
bro does this guy have a copy of the a-log standup where he talks about Chris on stage? Not the only that's easily found, he does like a 5 minute routine explaining Chris-Chan to an audience in like 2008.

Edit: It appears that the logopedia is about logos, not a-log
Nate Speed is not only on Logopedia, but also on Warner Bros. Wiki.

SobySobea

The Real Nate Spidgewood
kiwifarms.net
NaterTater09 raging with caps on a DeviantArt post, seems like NaterTater09 is Nate Speed, as TheRobloxGuy9009, a Logopedia administrator, claimed that NaterTater09 is Nate Speed.
1626755674994.png

1626755742400.png

SobySobea

The Real Nate Spidgewood
kiwifarms.net
Nate Speed came back with 2 new accounts on Warner Bros. Entertainment Wiki.
RVandres already blocked them, while I added the sockpuppet template on their user pages.

Frosted Snowflakes

Part of a delicious genderbalance breakfast
kiwifarms.net

An Sionnach Seang

is HelloFresh worth the prass? absolutely
kiwifarms.net
some historical content: an IRC log showing how he interacted with members of /cow/ in real time
from line 158 he starts randomly flailing on the keyboard in sheer undiluted gibberish rage, and spamming (as he did on /cow/ itself), so it becomes pretty much unreadable
at line 1944 they start muting him, restoring some form of rationality
he is apparently not aware that he's been muted, as at line 2338 (20 minutes later) he is still spamming and flailing
and from line 2354 (extraneous lines removed):
Jun 14 23:52:59 <enig> This... this is the closest thing /cow/ has to a programmable microcomputer.
Jun 14 23:53:07 <JudgeCandy> he really is like a broken robot
Jun 14 23:53:12 <enig> maybe if we input the right words we can make it play chess
Jun 14 23:53:24 <JudgeCandy> a broken robot with a fetish for gay aardvarks or armadillos

as a bonus, here's the full video 'resume' (the one that took 7 hours to record and edit), which I've not seen elsewhere
the beginning's pretty boring, the whining starts at 2 minutes and the last minute and a half is pure distilled delusion