• "that "sjw" in the video they were making fun of is now a target of the kiwifarm sociopaths for the crime of being impassioned and fat"

Skitzocow Nate Spidgewood / Nathaniel Edward Speed / Nathaniel43284

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by SPARKLETWAT, Oct 11, 2013.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil.

Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

• Hide your powerlevel.

Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum.

• Don't backseat moderate.

You are not a moderator. You do not decide if a thread is to remain open or not. You do not decide if someone is a lolcow or not.

• Don't white knight.

Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately. True lolcows reject advice.

• Do not create topics about forum members.

If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.

• No trolling plans.

We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

• Topic titles should contain aliases.

Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.

• Archive everything.

Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.

1. Nate absolutely refuses to listen.

NateWikia8.png

kiwifarms.net
  2. Does Nate know the difference between RPing punching someone in the face and actually punching someone in the face? Like you can't physically punch someone over the internet. Is his IQ in the 60's? Is he his towns village idiot?

• Agree Agree x 2
    Anonymus Fluhre

Anonymus Fluhre Don't weep for the stupid, youll be crying all day

kiwifarms.net
  3. @StoneKnightMan, a polite request, please do not post anything that could antagonize Nate, it seems to only encourage him. Granted, being polite and civil riles him too, but I'd rather not see you get in trouble alongside him, so make sure you only post things that will not come off as inflammatory.

• Agree Agree x 1
    GethN7

Verified True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. alright. noted

kiwifarms.net
  5. Wikia staff have gotten back to me and have lowered the boom on Nate's reign of terror, and have told me to let them know if he keeps going.

• Winner Winner x 3
    GethN7

kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 5
    GethN7

kiwifarms.net
  6. a reminder. nate's real name is Nathaniel Edward Speed. but why the hell would he change his last name to spidgewood? Speed sounds like a really cool last name for him. and spidgewood sounds really dumb and easy to make fun of like spergwood and shitwood as said on his ED article.

• Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 4
    GethN7

kiwifarms.net
  7. kiwifarms.net
  8. The end result of this latest autism by Nate ended in that Rodney guy being made an admin so Nate has even less chances of ban evading next time.

It seems Nate refuses to give up:

http://company-bumpers.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:8720#19

http://archive.is/vvKiz

And frankly, I'm not amused at all. If anything, I have requested moderator powers so I can be on watch for this miscreant and make sure he quits troubling people who do not wish to be troubled by this mentally ill man's nonsense.

http://company-bumpers.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:8763

If he keeps going, I'm going to see if my information on how to contact Nate's parents is still current and hand it to Wikia.

It is done. I have contacted Wikia Staff, provided them information how to get in touch with Nate's parents, and if they wish to get authorities involved, I leave that matter to their discretion.

Further, I can confirm I called his parents in the hopes they could get their son to stop his abusiveness and threats before proper authorities had to get involved, and not only was I told to never call again (very well, I will honor their wishes), I was told I had to accept their son had autism (as if that excuses his actions, which it does not in the least), he's just defending himself against trolls, and that for bringing up valid complaints of their son being harassing and abusive, I was accused of being a troll even though I have tried to show Nate far more mercy than any actual troll by asking his parents to intercede before their son got himself in legal trouble for his actions, twice now.

If anything, I want my position on the matter made absolutely clear:

I do not condone, endorse, or support any abusive actions towards Nate Spidgewood and I never have. Rather, while I feel immense pity for his autism being as severe as it is and while I too have that myself and understand the difficulties that imposes, that does not absolve him of responsibility for his actions and I will not sit by and watch him continually threaten and harass people on services that made it clear he is not welcome, and thus I will merely provide them information so they can deal with the matter themselves in a legal manner, as I personally do not wish ill will or harm on the young man, but I also know that legally places like Wikia can intervene to safeguard their communities from abuse, death threats, and harassment by a mentally ill man by invoking proper authority, and if they must go that far, it is my hope they can get Nate help he needs and which neither he nor it seems his parents can get him or are willing to get for him, and I only hope to provide any community harassed and abused by this young man finds peace and cessation of his deranged attacks on their members.

Further, I ask of this community to abstain from any action regarding Nate that would be considered trolling or abusive. Rather, just continue to record his acts of harassment and abuse of others in the event they are needed as evidence by law enforcement or other parties at a later date, and keep me advised of any other communities he attempts to harass or abuse so I can provide their staff with the means to legally interdict his efforts in that regard, as his autism is no excuse for threatening people, and he has no right to terrorize internet communities at will, no matter what excuses he or his parents provide to explain away his unjustifiable abuse of others.

• Winner Winner x 8
    #150 GethN7, Nov 13, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2017 at 10:18 PM
    GethN7

kiwifarms.net

9. once again. geth throws the book at nate.

he needs to be a Mod here on the farms

• Agree Agree x 2
    #151 StoneKnightMan, Nov 13, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
    kiwifarms.net
  10. Believe me, I do not enjoy what I had to do, but after it became quite clear to me his parents are happy to sit by and expect the internet to be their son's emotional punching bag despite harassing and threatening people for years on end and LITERALLY PLAYING THE AUTISM CARD AS A FUCKING EXCUSE, it seems nothing less than what I just had to do will suffice.

I truly DON'T want Nate to endure legal consequences, I truly don't. He's mentally ill and deeply unstable, and for that he needs serious mental help, but it's also becoming apparent he will never get it himself, his parents are unwilling to get him help and are willing to let the internet suffer constant harassment and threats on every site he goes on because they don't want to deal with him, and because this behavior draws him bad attention and trolling, they think the world should just accept their mentally ill son and bend to his deranged whims when he's an adult and he has no moral or legal excuse, and the trolls are an escape clause for his actions.

His parents mentioned they have been harassed and threatened, their son's bank account was compromised, and various other bad things have happened and I was accused of being in league with the trolls simply for asking they restrain him from paying evil unto evil, and in many cases, he was the aggressor.

Apparently, his parents don't care, I was an enemy simply for mentioning their son had done bad things he could get in trouble for.

For any crap they had to endure, I deplore it, no one deserves that, but by the same measure, they knew their son was getting in the crosshairs of bad people on the internet and he kept responding to their shit, which as anyone knows, only encourages bad eggs to keep messing with you, and if Nate is being trolled and harassed himself, the proper way to deal with it is to not respond to the bait and ask the staff of the site in question to intervene, he has no right to lash out in just as bad a manner if not worse.

It's becoming very disgustingly obvious Nate has no supervision on the internet and his parents seem to want any bad things concerning their legally responsible son (as he is an adult now) to just go away, and from I've gathered, I'm one of many, many people who has registered complaints about his activities and said authorities could get involved if he doesn't stop, and since Nate's parents don't want me to call them anymore about his actions, I repeat, they have my word, I will honor their wishes, but I will provide others who wish to get involved legally the means to contact them so they can ask them to get Nate to stop his abusive activities, and if need be, so they can provide that information to law enforcement.

(FYI, their contact information is not private, it can be found with a modest bit of Googling, but I repeat I do not want anyone to find that information to use for any illegal purpose and do not condone using their contact information for such purposes under any circumstances)

And for the record, this is the sort of crap Nate has done that his parents refuse to do anything to get their son to stop:

1. Harassing people.
    2. Threatening them with death and bodily harm.
    3. Attempting cybercrime and/or trying to incite others to commit crimes of that nature, like the hacking of websites to destroy data and harm user accounts.

All of which are illegal, particularly the third item.

EDIT: I do not care what Nate's parents think, nothing justifies the responses their son left here:

http://company-bumpers.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:8763#3

http://archive.is/95TMt

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    GethN7

kiwifarms.net
  11. i will admit. i do feel bad for nate. he's been so severly diagnosed with autism that its made him an out of control animal. and his parents are not even getting their son the help he needs. and they think hes perfectly fine the way he is when hes actually not.

kiwifarms.net
  12. I seem to recall you mentioning earlier that you called them before, if so, do you see any differences between their reactions back then and now?

While I wouldn't pretend to know the struggles of parenting someone like Nate, it feels to me like they just want the internet to deal with their son as he is, which is a recipe for disaster.

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  13. Last time I spoke with his father, who Nate is reportedly not on good terms with because he acknowledges his son is not well, and while his dad seems to have generally given up trying to help the boy, he did understand that Nate's actions were serious and his son was an adult who would be legally responsible.

This second and final time I spoke with his mother, who almost immediately assumed I was the enemy even though all I was asking she do was get their son to stop his abuse and harassment informally before I was forced to turn information on how to contact him and them (since they are his guardians and thus legally responsible for him as he is still their dependent and he clearly cannot govern himself) over to Wikia and other parties who might wish to legally intervene to put a stop to his nonsense.

She seemed to have a hard time believing I was a grown adult with legitimate concerns and that I gave the slightest shit about their son, even accusing me of being part of his trolls, and when I mentioned what Nate had provably done to me, she was utterly dismissive, saying her son was only defending himself and I probably deserved it for being mean to him, and to never call them again.

When I mentioned I kept records of his activities, she got very defensive and told me, in what I assumed to be a defiant tone, that I might as well call the cops on him then, I was going after an autistic kid and I needed to understand it wasn't his fault.

She also accused me of being heartless when I told her I too have autism but that in no way excuses Nate from taking responsibility for his actions.

• Informative Informative x 6
    GethN7

kiwifarms.net
  14. Interesting.. So the mother is the enabler-in-chief here, very similar to OPL. The similar siege mentality happening here is also very interesting to me.

I think you did enough to clear your conscience here, not all cows can be saved from themselves.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  15. Thanks. As for me, I'm done. All I'm gonna do now is hand over that contact info to people who might wish to move legally to put a stop to this crap since they have every right to be rid of this lunacy, but I'm DONE trying to be the nice guy intercessor.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    GethN7

kiwifarms.net
  16. Preach Geth. Preach

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  17. *sigh*

http://company-bumpers.wikia.com/wi...egarding_certain_vandals_and_trolls#comm-8775

Nate's comments, since they were already deleted:

@GethN7 STOP CALLING MY EDITS "VANDALISM", YOU MOTHERFUCKING WHORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S THOSE COCKSUCKING LITTLE KIDS WHO ARE THE VANDALS, NOT ME, AND I DID NOT FIND ALL THE PAGES HERE "UNACCEPTABLE", YOU LYING
    BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:<

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    GethN7

kiwifarms.net
  18. Didn’t his parents put him on medication? Because with irrational behavior like this, he should really sign up for some anti-psychotic.

kiwifarms.net