Lolcow Nate the Nightmare - Steam Edgelord

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Meatman

this website fucking sucks. fuck this shit im out
kiwifarms.net
3B54400600712DE9206CB4404710C2BEA5E77A60

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198091459618

Nate the Nightmare is an edgelord to the extreme. It started when he posted his steam profile on /b/ for all to see (wut) and people started to flock to his steam page. Said page is filled with him professing his love of death and his steam groups are mainly white pride, racism and anti-feminist.
As you explore his profile, you'll notice his bizarre attraction to suffering, saying that the people in the incidents deserved to die, how disasters excite him and how he wants to join the military so he can kill people.

Then when people realised what an autist he was, he tried to claim that his profile was a trolling alt account, designed to make people mad, despite it having 101 games purchased on it.
His description is an absolute joy to read.
Name: Nate
Eye color: Blue
Weight: 158 lbs
Height: 6 foot 1
Favorite color: Blood red
Personality: Im a nice guy :)

Skills and Hobbys: welding, reading athletics, Medical knowlage, phychology, persuasion, navagation, dog training, Firearms,shooting, lieing, building, repairing, human suffering, science. and just bluntly makeing people upset or irritated.

Phone number: 1509-324-4237
Usealy on Team Speak: 185.38.148.139 in DayZ Competive room

So your wondering about the artwork I really enjoy death its a fascination of mine its that simple. I assure you my physiological state is sound and I'm as perfectly normal as your next door neighbor. If you don't like my artwork or hobbys which I regret you cant enjoy then don't look at the pictures its that simple. I'm not takeing it down I will continue to add to my collection I love art.

███████████████████████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▀▀▀███████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
███│░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░│███
██▌│░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░│▐██
██░└┐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░┌┘░██
██░░└┐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░┌┘░░██
██░░┌┘▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄└┐░░██
██▌░│██████▌░░░▐██████│░▐██
███░│▐███▀▀░░▄░░▀▀███▌│░███
██▀─┘░░░░░░░▐█▌░░░░░░░└─▀██
██▄░░░▄▄▄▓░░▀█▀░░▓▄▄▄░░░▄██
████▄─┘██▌░░░░░░░▐██└─▄████
█████░░▐█─┬┬┬┬┬┬┬─█▌░░█████
████▌░░░▀┬┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┬▀░░░▐████
█████▄░░░└┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┘░░░▄█████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████

TL;DR Nice guy that wants to be columbine 2.0

SpessCaptain

Salty Space Bitch
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

MasterDisaster

Probably wearing pants.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't think a temporary ban is going to do any good with a crazy fuck like this. He needs a permanent ban; I think he should wait it out in a nice little padded cell and a tight little jacket to keep him warm. Seriously...why do these fucks always find the stupidest fucking places to set up camp? 'Oh boy, I love the idea of fucking ponies so I should join a children's forum!' "I sure do love me some death, gore and murder...online gaming communities need people like me!'

Meatman

kiwifarms.net

I assure you my physiological state is sound and I'm as perfectly normal as your next door neighbor.

ForTheHoard

Kiss the magic onions
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Think I'll dig my nose into this. Been looking for someone to play Arma III with.

nude tayne

kiwifarms.net
how was the facebook confirmed? what on his steam/other confirmed accounts suggests his powerword is that?

i ask because the guy in that facebook looks a little too pudgy to be the same nate w/syringe. also, facebook nate (who was born 9/24/99 and is definitely underageb&) lives in waynesville, ohio and steam nate gives a spokane, washington area code

compare:

B94871419925E1544CE3C6D5274962AFA8BE8B1C

11856387_769896676466354_6293954014647415358_o.jpg

Last edited:

Sanae Kochiya

afk Shrine Maiden
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Troll or not, he seems like the type of person that would piss his pants and run if a girl glared at him and raised her fist like she was about to punch him for saying something retarded.

Much tryhard fag, much wow.

• Agree
Reactions: Rin

Accel_Rider

kiwifarms.net
3B54400600712DE9206CB4404710C2BEA5E77A60

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198091459618

Nate the Nightmare is an edgelord to the extreme. It started when he posted his steam profile on /b/ for all to see (wut) and people started to flock to his steam page. Said page is filled with him professing his love of death and his steam groups are mainly white pride, racism and anti-feminist.
As you explore his profile, you'll notice his bizarre attraction to suffering, saying that the people in the incidents deserved to die, how disasters excite him and how he wants to join the military so he can kill people.

Then when people realised what an autist he was, he tried to claim that his profile was a trolling alt account, designed to make people mad, despite it having 101 games purchased on it.
His description is an absolute joy to read.

TL;DR Nice guy that wants to be columbine 2.0
Spelling isn't one of his skills it seems. Also his name sounds like a Sonic OC

Cthulu

Satan's little helper
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Operation Saint Nick is a go

nude tayne

kiwifarms.net
how was the facebook confirmed? what on his steam/other confirmed accounts suggests his powerword is that?

i ask because the guy in that facebook looks a little too pudgy to be the same nate w/syringe. also, facebook nate (who was born 9/24/99 and is definitely underageb&) lives in waynesville, ohio and steam nate gives a spokane, washington area code

compare:

B94871419925E1544CE3C6D5274962AFA8BE8B1C

11856387_769896676466354_6293954014647415358_o.jpg

to add a little more: the youtube link DOES seem to correspond to the linked facebook (like, they're clearly the same person), but i'm still not convinced that nate is the same as the nate on steam.

my assumption is that someone from /b/ found "Nate the Nightmare" on youtube, assumed it was the same guy, and then somehow got the full name of youtube nate and got a facebook from there. they look pretty similar, but the steam nate seems to be able to grow facial hair and has a jace-level hairline and more defined facial structure, while facebook.youtube nate is maybe a bit more heavyset and consistently sports a buzzcut.

PropaneAccesories

Imposter Bee/Soom Lee Weed
kiwifarms.net
My first reaction is that he's a troll, but he has over 100 games on that account. Seems like a lot of money to spend on a fake account that you're probably just going to get banned with anyway (though if someone did buy all those games just to lend some legitimacy to a fake account, that's autistic in itself).

I doubt he actually believes any of the stuff he says - he's really just trying to be edgy for the sake of it, but he's probably not a troll.

MACH-IV

DO NOT DOWNVOTE
kiwifarms.net
Are you telling me you all write serious stuff in your Steam profile?
He's trolling. He may believe some of the things he posts but he's self aware enough to see the humor in it as well.

Meatman

kiwifarms.net
He might actually be serious, look at his artwork page and you'll basically see edgy images he pulled off the internet going back some years.