Manosphere Nathan Larson / Tisane / Lysander / Leucosticte - Creepy pedo "incel" LOLbertarian Putin and Breivik lovechild.

Will you vote for him?

• Yes, I want to rape my little sister

Votes: 24 18.0%
  • No, I want to remain a virgin.

Votes: 109 82.0%

• Total voters

Ginger Piglet

Burglar of Jess Phillips MP
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Unfortunately it'll be back up in no time under a new domain.

Also in case anyone doesn't know Rapey has it's own Telegram chat group where its members are also located. I think now you have to be a registered member and obtain what is known as the "Rapey Badge" in order to access the invite link along with the hidden boards. I'm believing its no doubt as equally Horrifying as the site's content.
According to what I've read about investigations of online child abuse rings, to get into the members only areas, you have to provide CP to the board to be invited. This is sort of like a secret test of character such as doing a line of cocaine to prove you're not a cop to gain admittance to a drug dealing gang.

I suspect that might be how you get the Rapey Badge.

EDIT: It could of course be worse. The prosecution of online child sex blackmailer Matthew Falder revealed that to get into the "Director's Lounge," the secret inner boards of some dark web hurtcore site, you had to generate and provide original content.

Someguy827

kiwifarms.net
@deepFriedBaka I get the feeling that maybe, just maybe, Larson doesn't want to 'become the little girl'.

There are some more wholesome posts on that site. I love the thought of this guy being told about 'couchsurfing', signing up, and sending off a bunch of introductions where he tells prospective hosts that he wants to talk about rape and EDM.
View attachment 1554276
The machine currently hosting the site also hosts another domain, incelsandmalesexualistsforums.com (snappy name!). The host is PRQ in Sweden, also known for hosting the website of NAMBLA.
You gotta be all out of Aquafina to post on this forum.

Last edited:
Reactions: What Even

Doctor Placebo

Somebody asked for brains?
kiwifarms.net
You know, Nathan Larson is a somewhat common name. Imagine being one of the poor bastards with this name and you're trying to go into a career where you need to have an internet presence, but you have to deal with all the popular search results being articles about the nation's top ranking rape pedo incest man.

@BoxerShorts47 your opinion on this “man”?
1598938167289.png

Do you have any idea of the potential horror and degeneracy you've unleashed by introducing Boxy to Larson and his philosophy?

Itachi Uchiha

先輩変態
kiwifarms.net
Rapey.to as of pretty recently is down.

I managed to get some screencaps of a few choice posts before it got axed (no image threads obviously fuck that, just some of the more degenerate texts I came across). They're not all by Nathan so I might post them in it's own thread if anyone else is a morbidly curious piece of shit like me. Just to see some examples of the site's userbase.
It's gross.

Ginger Piglet

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Piga Dgrifm

Pita Griffin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just clicked the board entitled "Priklopil's basement."

I think I'm on a watch list. I suspect every thread contains CP of some sort.

The name there refers to Wolfgang Priklopil, an Austrian man who kidnapped a young girl and held her captive. So, that's always a good person to pay homage to.

Ma_Hooty

Personality trait that best describes you: Tired
kiwifarms.net
Heard about this guy from Ready to Glare, good to see that almost half a million people now know about this sick fuck.
I ain't clicking on any link or spoiler in this infection of a thread, the screenshots are peak degeneracy enough. Hopefully, his wanting to assassinate Obama and later running for office has net him a spot on the government alphabet groups top ten list, especially after being bombarded with all these petitions and tips.

Dude deserves to get the Prometheus treatment, but instead of having to suffer through the act of his liver being ripped out by eagles every day for all eternity, it should be vultures tearing apart his penis (because aside from insects, vultures are the best at eating dead things).

Itachi Uchiha

先輩変態
kiwifarms.net
Here he is openly soliciting nudes of a tween girl. Whether she is really a tween or not is irrelevant.

https://rape.su/threads/nudes-group-on-telegram.4639 (https://archive.md/F33Mo)
Well they do have a "confirmed tween femoid" badge or something, and from what I know, a confirmation requires a nude image to be sent to a confirmer. So anyone who has that badge has basically confirmed an illegal transaction had taken place to get it. Unless it's technically not illegal the way they require it. Idk, here's a thread on it:
IMG_20200913_044729.png

(same thread)
IMG_20200913_044842.png

Ginger Piglet

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well they do have a "confirmed tween femoid" badge or something, and from what I know, a confirmation requires a nude image to be sent to a confirmer. So anyone who has that badge has basically confirmed an illegal transaction had taken place to get it. Unless it's technically not illegal the way they require it. Idk, here's a thread on it:
Please, Godbear, let Fae be an alphabet agent gathering evidence to lock up Nathan and friends.

julzjulzzjulzzz

kiwifarms.net
The thing that surprises me about Nathan is how absolutely fucking open he is with these incredibly disgusting and depraved beliefs of his. The man puts himself out there as a politician yet is shamelessly supportive of pedophilia/child rape, incel ideologies, extreme dehumanization of women and practically every morally bankrupt belief you could name off the tip of your head. It's hilarious how Twitters always lashing out at people for petty ass jokes yet when it comes to this dude they're like "meh hes a sick fuck" and just move on, this dude mainly goes unscathed and left to keep doing his antics without no real repercussions.

Knowing how identifiable and open he is, it's a miracle he's never found himself in actual physical danger over this shit (at least that I know of). This is a scenario where some of the stuff he's said would be so mortifying to some average Joe that they might be willing to kick his door in or beat him up in public-type of stuff. Hell some people would probably be proud to harm him.