Manosphere Nathan Larson / Tisane / Lysander / Leucosticte - Creepy pedo "incel" LOLbertarian Putin and Breivik lovechild.

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

Will you vote for him?

• Yes, I want to rape my little sister

Votes: 24 18.0%
  • No, I want to remain a virgin.

Votes: 109 82.0%

• Total voters

GethN7

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's not a misogynist! It's just that women should be treated like dogs, that's all. :|
View attachment 474915
Well, he's technically right. If you don't acknowledge women as humans, you can't be accused of any act of bigotry against a human.

But his argument is still flawed, because if women are dogs, we do have laws against sex with animals and animal cruelty.

Fangsofjeff

♡ meow vey ♡
kiwifarms.net
Here's an image of the restraining order his second wife Meshelle filed:
secondwife.png

Transcript:

"I am married to Nathan David Larson in good faith and the marriage will last long but days goes by he started to sexually abusing me,where I don't feel like being treated as a human but an animal. He has mental issues which I tried to convince him to seek for a medical help but he don't want to. He keeps telling me very discouraging things towards me + my status as an immigrant. He keeps sending me messages through email + text about how frustrated he is to make me his sex slave and that he should have locked me up in their basement the time I was still living with him. I found a need to file a protection order because his (not sure what this word is) has a negative impact on my life in general. He has a felony federal criminal record back in 2009 for threatening to kill the US president."

She's an immigrant from the Philippines, so her English is a bit broken.
http://nathania.ru/w/images/c/cb/Meshelle_Embodo_restraining_order.pdf

Dacarts

heartless wiatch
kiwifarms.net

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The following page is a big wall of text and I'm sure it contains some gems I haven't found as I haven't bothered reading the whole thing, but this stuck out to me:
he's calling niggers obsolete.
https://www.nathania.ru/wiki/Miscellany:Larson_for_Congress/Press_releases/2017.12.01-10View attachment 478506

He also made this meme:
View attachment 478513
Heh, dude's got problems. And when he's not beating women up, those problems otherwise manifest in very funny ways.

Figuratively Stalin

kiwifarms.net
The site briefly went down a while ago and they left this message for us lol. Yeah, they don't like us. :story:
View attachment 493531
Did a Kiwi seriously take his site down? Doesn't sound like something we would do. We just point and laugh.

This guy posted his face.
View attachment 493538
Is that legit him? He's not thaaaaat ugly. Or at least less repulsive than Nathan. If he wasn't a hateful neet shitposter maybe he'd have a chance to score.

Nathan's account on blackpill.online is Leucosticte, by the way. Anondump is a different guy.
I know. This Anondump guy seems lulzy too, though.

Fangsofjeff

♡ meow vey ♡
kiwifarms.net
Did a Kiwi seriously take his site down? Doesn't sound like something we would do. We just point and laugh.

Is that legit him? He's not thaaaaat ugly. Or at least less repulsive than Nathan. If he wasn't a hateful neet shitposter maybe he'd have a chance to score.

I know. This Anondump guy seems lulzy too, though.
We didn't take his site down, as far as I know. I certainly haven't been trying to do that.

Fangsofjeff

♡ meow vey ♡
kiwifarms.net
Please tell me his daughter doesn't live with him.
She lives with his first wife's parents. Nathan only saw his daughter once during a supervised visit. He has tried to get custody but thankfully failed. He still hoards pictures of her and posts them on incel forums, though.

Nathan says someone broke into his house, smashed his computer monitors and stole his hard drive. I'm not sure whether or not to believe it. It's fishy.
interr (1).png

https://incels.me/threads/my-house-got-burglarized-today-and-my-hard-drive-was-taken.61327
https://web.archive.org/web/2018071...ized-today-and-my-hard-drive-was-taken.61327/

Pictures he posted so far:
0PASFTf.jpg
MWAeJQ2.jpg
67AXtzd (2).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Fangsofjeff

♡ meow vey ♡
kiwifarms.net
Interesting. A detective who specializes in catching rapists and child molesters has been assigned to his theft case. I wonder how that will go.

UPDATE: So yeah, the plot thickens. Now, I have to go see Detective Candyce Shaw tomorrow at 2pm and give her more information about the alleged theft. My first thought is, "Why does she want me to go down to the station? Why couldn't we do this over the phone?"

I know this chick from years past. She's a detective who specializes in catching rapists and child molesters. And she's investigated me in the past, when someone made a rape accusation against me; she tried to get me to come down to the station with her then to give my side of the story, but I declined.

So why is she being assigned to a theft case? She also wants to have details about the hard drive -- serial numbers, etc. Well, I probably don't have information that detailed, but I might have an Amazon receipt. Anyway, it's gonna have a home directory called "nathan" so that's one clue. Thing about it is, all that identifying information helps them determine I'm the owner of the drive, if they find it, but I wonder if I'm gonna ultimately want to be associated with that drive?

Going down to the station, I associate with being interrogated. That's where they would be recording your statement (maybe without even telling you they're recording it), and maybe having you fill out a written statement. Usually, when you're summoned to the station, it's because you're a suspect; and if they get enough self-incriminating statements, they're gonna get a warrant and lock you up.

So. What do I have to fear? Well, did Anonymous (or whoever this is) find something they deemed incriminating, and turn this hard drive over to the cops already? Or is that going to happen in the future? I don't normally do stuff that's outright illegal on my computer, but some of it might be borderline.

One thing's for sure, talking with any female who deals with sex offender cases for a living is bound to be an emasculating experience for any man, especially if he's a hebephilic rapecel.

My thought is, though, whatever's on the drive, they're gonna have trouble using against me, because there are chain-of-custody issues. It was in the hands of a burglar before they got hold of it.