Manosphere Nathan Larson / Tisane / Lysander / Leucosticte - Creepy pedo "incel" LOLbertarian Putin and Breivik lovechild.

Will you vote for him?

• Yes, I want to rape my little sister

Votes: 24 18.0%
  • No, I want to remain a virgin.

Votes: 109 82.0%

• Total voters

Fangsofjeff

♡ meow vey ♡
kiwifarms.net
lol, his mommy forced him to drop out of the race.
olol.png

I hope they find his stash of CP. Are the rape and forcible sodomy accusations new? Did he actually go out and rape someone recently? Holy shit.

Update: So incels.me died and was reborn as incels.is. This is his account there:
https://incels.is/members/leucosticte.3362/
There's not many posts yet. It's good to know that Homeland Security is aware of him though.
kidraper.png

This is from his blog. It looks like the rape accusation mentioned in the previous posts came from his ex wife Meshelle.
rapecels.png

This post where he tries to justify rape is bewildering to read through. Spoilered for size.
rapecels (1).png

And here's a horrifying screenshot to end this post!
rapecels.png

Last edited by a moderator:

jenstark101

kiwifarms.net
I could write so much on Nathan...

Anyway, he recently created 5 general deviancy forums posing as places for weebs and incels to go. And he got banned from incels.is. A site he adminned (among other people) called Truecels, had cloudflare subpoenaed by the FBI with a vague cease-and-desist letter (according to public posts there by a guy named feminism i despite the fact that it didnt seem like they were doing anything illegal there (as a site). It was public most of its life, and never on the darkweb. They definitely do like to push the limits of protected speech though.

His removal from incels.is appears to have had a mild cooling effect on incels.is, and that forum has been getting more tame with the (too) slow removal of trolls/pedophiles/felons/etc

These guys from his forums are either lashing out that they feel society is unfair towards pedophiles, or they just like stupid games and arent particularly concerned about their future

;edit, oh wait, nathan has an impulsivity disorder and a history of being bullied, that explains some of it. Also the fact that he is actually a pedophile according to virtually everyone, and every media outlet, and his own descriptions of his thoughts.

If what is written about him is true, he seems unstable, but maybe old age put something of a damper on that. In a podcast he said he once at school loaded a super soaker with pee and sprayed various people with it including the principle.

If you take the pedophilia part out, he actually doesnt seem too different than a lot of people on this site.

Last edited:

Fangsofjeff

♡ meow vey ♡
kiwifarms.net
Here's the list of the sites he provides servers for:
Weebs.fun, a forum about how 2D women are better than 3D -- run by Zesto
Blackpill.is, a forum for incel edgelords--run by Mainländer
JBcels.fun/Jbpill.is, a forum for pedophile incels (run by nobody at the moment)
Truecels.ml, a forum for incels who think they're more incel than other incels -- Run by FeminismIsCancer (that's the guy who fucks horses and drinks little girl pee)
Rgif.ml, it doesn't seem to be anything at the moment.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Feline Darkmage

ProgKing of the North

^^^^FUCKTARD^^^^
kiwifarms.net
If what is written about him is true, he seems unstable, but maybe old age put something of a damper on that. In a podcast he said he once at school loaded a super soaker with pee and sprayed various people with it including the principle.
Lol that pussy Eliot Rodger only used orange juice

What is it with incels and thinking spraying people with a super soaker is the ultimate revenge?

• Agree
Reactions: Chelsea Girl

agptroon

kiwifarms.net
What is it with incels and thinking spraying people with a super soaker is the ultimate revenge?
A super soaker is obviously a phallic object used to publicly perform an exaggerated version of an activity that distinguishes penis from vagina-havers (directed peeing) and which is usually confined to a tabooed private sphere. Add to that how children (without proper sex ed) often conflate ejaculation and peeing and the element of humiliation/non-consent involved in spraying others.

They're asserting their masculinity (which they feel is called into question by their status as virgins) by publicly showing off that their (surrogate) penis is so large and powerful they can cum/pee on everyone in sight with nearly unlimited stamina and there's no running from it.

(Not sure how serious I am about this.)