Manosphere Nathan Rifkin / Nate / ShouldyoudateNate.com - Loveshy businessman who set up his own pretentious dating website. Snake oil salesman, scam artist

Would you date Nate?

• Total voters

Aristophanes

Writing plays for Lolcows since 446 BC
kiwifarms.net
Should You Date Nate? Website. (http://archive.md/49Gs1)
Facebook
Email: nate@shouldyoudatenate.com
Official Website - http://naterifkin.com
Who is Nathan Rifkin?

Meet Nate:
nate-larger600.jpg

nate-upplements.jpg

1746417bfb5a50b6-e1503441319660.jpg

Nathan Rifkin is 31-year-old snake oil salesman businessman from Denver, Colorado who has recently garnered much ridicule from the press because of his pretentious and overblown dating profile. When it comes to online dating, the most the average person would usually do is set up a profile on a service such as Tinder, Plenty of Fish, or Match.com - Nate decided to take it whole step further and set up an entire website dedicated to advertising himself for potential girlfriends. And this website isn't subtle either - it's the home of an essay that is thousands of words long.

What makes him a lolcow?

Nathan's website can be summarised as an "upmarket" version of Lucas Werner's Weebly site, with overtones of the classic Chris Chan attraction sign - think of it as an expensive lovechild between the two, where mad rantings about Pseudoscience are replaced with self congratulatory circle-jerking. And promises of a free vacation to women unfortunate enough to land a date with him.

Nathan like other cows within the Manosphere holds highly unrealistic standards as to the women he wishes to date, and comes across as unflatteringly shallow - just like the women he complains about. He seems that elusive model type, and someone who can pass his standards for "intelligence". While he may be wealthy, this clearly hasn't worked well for him in attracting a potential date - otherwise he wouldn't have set up the site in the first place. Second to this is the weird syntax that makes up these ramblings, with a classic being "nearly half-a-decade" to describe his years in poverty.

Here are a few choice cuts for those who don't want to go through the pain of browsing through the website:

• Don’t much care about sports, music, or TV (although I’m amassing a list of shows to devour marathon-style like Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, etc.)
  • Have nary a presence on Facebook and hardly ever visit YouTube or Twitter or Instagram or whatever the latest popular social networking site is
  • And... basically... I abhor the stuff 95% of the population obsesses over!
Which is probably why (while everyone else partied at college, met people, grew up, and did all the usual fun stuff 20-somethings do) in the past decade, I:

• Dropped out of college…
  • Scrambled for years to start and grow my own businesses
  • Made so much money so fast it literally scared me…
  • Slogged through a near-half-decade stint of living close to the poverty line...
  • Went bankrupt...
  • Took a “temporary” job standing on a street-corner, waving a sign for a retail store while wearing a goofy costume... for almost three years…
  • Loaded trucks for a laundry company (that sucked)…
  • Unloaded trucks after that (also sucked)…

1. Dionysian Divas: Do you drink now and then, or smoke a little pot? Good! Both are proven to enhance health. But please – read that first sentence again. See where it says “now and then” and “a little”? Those words are important to me. So if your idea of “now and then” and “a little” and is to get drunk or stoned every day, and your idea of good nutrition is to top off your extra-large pizza and cinnamon buns with a diet coke...then I’m not the guy to help you polish your plate.

2. Exercise Atheists: While my arms are in zero danger of bursting any jacket seams... I do take care of myself. In fact, now that I’m sprinting and fasting regularly, my abs have returned and I aim to keep them around. It thrills me to study nutrition and lifestyle, and how they can enhance health and longevity. I intend to meet a woman who shares that passion.

3. Lackadaisical Ladies: Is your big daily accomplishment plopping in front of your TV for a reality show like I Didn’t Know I Was Pregnant - Celebrity Edition... followed by updating your Facebook page about the plot details? Super. But I’m looking for a woman who desires more.

4. Prolific Partiers: On the other hand, maybe you are full of energy... yet your primary goal in life is to cut out of work as early as you can so you can hit the nearest bar or club. If so, I’ll take a permanent rain check.

5. Prosperity Poo-Pooers: Don’t laugh. As a bonafide greedy capitalist pig, I’ve figured out that free markets and unfettered entrepreneurial spirit are the best things for this planet. And unfortunately, this idea shocks otherwise intelligent, healthy women. So let’s just get it out of the way now: If you’re dead-set on liberalism instead of libertarianism, our stars were not meant to cross

6. Anyone Who Sneers At Spirituality:Surprised, especially after what I just said? Don’t be. Delving into my own spiritual side (for lack of a better term) and practicing meditation has completely transformed my life. So anyone who’s never felt such a connection, probably won’t connect with me. Although I couldn’t come up with a pithier alliteration for labelling such folks. Maybe you can?

My idea of a perfect woman is someone who is intelligent, healthy, happy, ambitious, spiritual, and has a good sense of humor.

As far as age is concerned, if you are somewhere between 22 and 35 that’s just fine. If you have a slender, healthy body, a reasonably slim waist, and a very pretty face then, quite frankly, you sound like heaven to me!

So much for specifications.

Trailer/promotional video:

Press articles

Elite Daily
Daily Dot
The Cut

Last edited:

Aristophanes

kiwifarms.net
OP updated with photos, promotional video and a couple of minor edits.

He's offering a free vacation for any woman who is "lucky" to win a date with him. All they have to do is send two photographs and an essay about themselves. Essentially he wants a sales pitch - which seems to be the only way he can speak to people, as he seems to be that socially unaware.

Edit: Nathan appears to be part of some sort of pyramid scheme called "Minamosa Mastermind"

Edit 2: more schemes

How to write a book in 7 days that will make you rich

Live Well Daily - his blog where he spergs spiritual bullshit and advertises his latest snake oil.

Last edited:

DogDogDog

courage and autism
kiwifarms.net
His requests seem reasonable. How the hell does he not already have a boy friend free girlfriend?

That spastic smile brings a chill to my bones, The pictures kind of make him look like our good friend John S Bulla (sexually) with that creepy smile.

Aristophanes

kiwifarms.net
Given that Nathan does not have much of a social media presence, the vast majority of his internet footprint can be traced back through the dozens of phishing schemes and scams he has ran over the last eight to ten years.

Agora Financial is one of his more insane ones, where he claims to have created the fountain of youth. Yes, you all read that correctly - he has harnessed the magic powers of homeopathy into an appliance. For your hard-earned cash you can have an overpriced water filter.

Ido

Still alive
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's looks like a huge fucking mess and that he really needs a hair cut. Being in fucking scam after scam I can't imagine he has a great personality either, it's no wonder he can't land a chick.

I'll bet Russel Greer's gotten laid more, if only because he pays for it lol.

Last edited:

Aristophanes

kiwifarms.net
Nathan is charging $397 for his book on how to write books in seven days - and, despite the site last having been updated in 2009, the option to buy the book is still available. The likelihood of their even being a book for sale in the first place is low.

He also has a LinkedIn account, which can only be viewed by making an account. It looks like I'll have to bite the bullet and join LinkedIn *shudders*.

Edit: So, I made a LinkedIn account and his profile had nothing of interest at all, bar the fact that he graduated High School with mostly Grade C.

I decided to search the Denver Whitepages to see if anything turned up, and I believe I may have found his dox. To make sure I put the address into Google Earth, and the address matched the one he boasts about on his website.

constructions.jpg

I loaded the address into Google Earth, went into Street view, and uses the 3D map to see how this view would line up - and it lined up well.

So, without further ado...
Screenshot_20170825_052329.png

A note to mods: If you find the information in this post to be a violation of the TOS or incorrect, please delete it if you see fit.

Well, would you look at that! If you search Nathan's name on Google, this thread is on the first page of the results.
Screenshot_20170825_053657.png

Last edited:

Yellow Yam Scam

✞I praise the LORD, SAVIOR and KING Jesus Christ✞
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It looks like Agora Financial LLC is his main hustle. It appears to be a series of newsletters promoting various stocks.

The reviews on the Better Business Bureau are not good:

https://www.bbb.org/greater-marylan...864/reviews-and-complaints?section=complaints

Nor are the google reviews:

https://www.google.com/search?q=ago...8#lrd=0x89c804976c92e935:0x4fca47e48af29622,1,

One of the newsletters has a subscription fee of $2000. Another is $3000.

He also, out of the same building, runs a "bookstore" called Laissez Faire - I'm guessing that's where he prints the newsletters? Laissez Faire is also listed as one of the creators of his Turapur water filters. Both Laissez Faire And Agora Financial are run out of 808 St. Paul St, Baltimore Maryland.

@Aristophanes, it seems much more likely that he lives in Baltimore now. https://www.mylife.com/nathaniel-rifkin/e13502283615402

His full name is Nathaniel Joshua Rifkin.
Looks like his first "business" was called "Nate Rifkin Enterprises." This was when he was out in Colorado (The doxx that Aristophanes posted earlier.)

https://opencorporates.com/companies/us_co/20111448702
upload_2017-8-25_6-43-3.png

He more recently also started the new-dissolved, NR Health Research LLC.

upload_2017-8-25_6-44-3.png

Websites connected to this one are:
https://ginsen5x.com/vsl
nrhealthresearch.com/
https://spirathrive.com/spirathrive

Aristophanes

kiwifarms.net
It looks like Agora Financial LLC is his main hustle. It appears to be a series of newsletters promoting various stocks.

The reviews on the Better Business Bureau are not good:

https://www.bbb.org/greater-marylan...864/reviews-and-complaints?section=complaints

Nor are the google reviews:

https://www.google.com/search?q=ago...8#lrd=0x89c804976c92e935:0x4fca47e48af29622,1,

One of the newsletters has a subscription fee of $2000. Another is $3000.

He also, out of the same building, runs a "bookstore" called Laissez Faire - I'm guessing that's where he prints the newsletters? Laissez Faire is also listed as one of the creators of his Turapur water filters. Both Laissez Faire And Agora Financial are run out of 808 St. Paul St, Baltimore Maryland.

@Aristophanes, it seems much more likely that he lives in Baltimore now. https://www.mylife.com/nathaniel-rifkin/e13502283615402

There's a lot of things that don't add up on Nathan's profile, such as why he would boast of living in Denver when he in fact is more likely to be in Baltimore. I hadn't read the reviews of Agora Financial, so it was good to see that other people are aware that Nathan is a shifty fraud (or a bad entrepreneur at the least).

On his LinkedIn profile it did state that Nate Rifkin Enterprises was still active, so it may be possible that he has addresses in both Denver and Colorado. Or that he hasn't updated his page in a while (seeing as he claims to not liking social media).

Yellow Yam Scam

✞I praise the LORD, SAVIOR and KING Jesus Christ✞
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's a lot of things that don't add up on Nathan's profile, such as why he would boast of living in Denver when he in fact is more likely to be in Baltimore. I hadn't read the reviews of Agora Financial, so it was good to see that other people are aware that Nathan is a shifty fraud (or a bad entrepreneur at the least).

On his LinkedIn profile it did state that Nate Rifkin Enterprises was still active, so it may be possible that he has addresses in both Denver and Colorado. Or that he hasn't updated his page in a while (seeing as he claims to not liking social media).

I'm not actually positive about the current address, it just seems that he's doing most of his business out of Baltimore right now.

Alright, so if we take it way back in the day...we can find some scams from 2008.

Gonna have to connect some dots on this one:

Nate released a book called "Go For Greed" in 2007-2008. I saw him holding the book in this picture and decided to investigate:

Episode-87.jpg

Searching for that, I ran into this article: http://www.trcb.com/business/startup-ideas/lazy-college-dropout-makes-big-money-1631.htm

Here it is noted that he did indeed write this book, and also mentions another hustle: "Lumberjack Yoga." It points us to lumberjackyoga.com, but that just redirects us to naterifkin.com.

However, the creator of Lumberjack Yoga appears to be Ben Rifkin - it was merely sold by Nate, according to this link: http://theunbeatableman.com/uncensored/uncategorized/my-true-opinion-of-yoga/

A site discussing Lumberjack Yoga reveals that he also had a website called "Caveman Survival" which peddled survival books with this spam e-mail:

From http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread353379/pg1
And this unusual man will show YOU how to survive deep in the woods...without food...without shelter...and...even without a hunting knife!...

He's studied at the feet of Native American tribal elders on how to survive in the most desolate conditions.

He's taught wealthy private clients how to survive in the wild under any and all circumstances.

And for the first time ever he will reveal his most closely-guarded survival secrets to YOU.

...So bolt the door, turn off the cell phone and read every word of this important message to discover why he is doing this now and how YOU can soak up every survival secret he's discovered in 30 years of caveman living...

Dear Friend,

Some time in the near future, you might be forced to survive in the wilderness without any technological conveniences. And it does NOT matter why...or how...or when. The only important question you need to ask yourself is...

Will you be prepared when it happens?

Just mindless paranoia?

Maybe...but consider this: Many scientists, researchers and respected authors agree that human civilization has grown to such an extent...that it will collapse under its own weight.

And the computer you are reading this important message on RIGHT NOW is PROOF it will happen!

Looks like he's a lifelong bullshitter.

Last edited by a moderator:

DonaldChump

kiwifarms.net
I wonder if this guy realizes just how much of a tool he comes across as. He's not a repulsive looking guy by any means, but there's just an air of smug and self-absorbed around him that's very off-putting.
hes pretty fucking repulsive looking honestly.

Im not a good looking dude myself but i saw this dude and went 'ewwweugh, he's really unfortunate looking.' some dudes can wear long hair, it looks good on them. Some dudes can only pull it off.

Think of the man bun, there are good and bad ones, its hard to pull off but when you do, its done well.

He doesnt have long hair but the length he has is neither good nor pulled off. Shit looks bad, and i get where hes coming from, i have and like having long hair. But you dont pair long ish hair with a fucking wal mart button up dress shirt that doesnt even fit because you look like a scumbag and thats the least of his problems.

MistressCaridad

I feel fantastic
kiwifarms.net
hes pretty fucking repulsive looking honestly.

Im not a good looking dude myself but i saw this dude and went 'ewwweugh, he's really unfortunate looking.' some dudes can wear long hair, it looks good on them. Some dudes can only pull it off.

Think of the man bun, there are good and bad ones, its hard to pull off but when you do, its done well.

He doesnt have long hair but the length he has is neither good nor pulled off. Shit looks bad, and i get where hes coming from, i have and like having long hair. But you dont pair long ish hair with a fucking wal mart button up dress shirt that doesnt even fit because you look like a scumbag and thats the least of his problems.
Oh no, he's not terribly attractive either, I agree... but he could be Russhole Greer. Of course, he has an ugly personality like Russhole soooo....

Aristophanes

kiwifarms.net
It's funny that you have someone like Lucas Werner constantly complain about women always choosing the guy with the money and credit cards, yet you have folks like Nate over here proving that isn't always the case. Nate appears to have a lot of money (albeit from fraud/scams) and isn't too ugly in terms of his appearance - but yet no woman would date him as he has a repulsive personality, just like Lucas.

Lucas and Nathan are two sides of the same coin really.