Manosphere Nathan Rifkin / Nate / ShouldyoudateNate.com - Loveshy businessman who set up his own pretentious dating website. Snake oil salesman, scam artist

Would you date Nate?

• Total voters

InactionMan

Not a man in action
kiwifarms.net
I think we're dealing with a master ruseman. Here's how his page now reads:

“Is Nate F$#KING CRAZY?!”

… or did he just pull off a genius way to
meet smart, beautiful women… and…
ignite the most badass PR stunt of 2017?!

Dear Friend,

I have no idea how you reached this page.

Maybe someone told you about “this a$$&ole and his crazy dating site” ...

Maybe you read an article about Should You Date Nate, this insane dating profile some guy wrote…

Perhaps it was just luck.

However you got here, you have stumbled upon… without a doubt…

One of the most successful PR campaigns of 2017!

Hi, my name’s Nate Rifkin and over a year ago, I wrote an advertisement. But not for a regular product. Instead, this ad sold myself as date.

Since then, it’s gone completely viral. Buzzfeed. EOnline. Yeah, that kind of viral.

Now I’m ready to show you exactly how I did it:

• How I crushed traffic, getting 200K+ website views and 500K+ ad views in mere days after spending just $500 on ads

• How I owned Facebook starting from scratch – no fans, no connections, nada (and, no, it wasn’t because I called in favors from influencers)

• How I got the media – including one MASSIVE daytime television show you would instantly recognize – to privately BEG me to reveal my story (if you think it was just crazy luck because everything was going viral, you’re wrong – there was a specific strategy I used first)

• Why going viral is easier than ever today because of our emotionally-unstable culture (and how to tap into this crack in the system)

The lazy man’s way to PR. Did you notice how I didn’t do a single interview, run any contest… or really do much at all? Truth be told, I mostly just went about my life while this thing blew up. Why work hard doing PR when you can get the world to do your PR for you? I’ll show you how…

• The brilliant “double marketing” strategy my traffic guru used to turn a measly $500 into a tidal wave of online traffic

• The sneaky new kind of funnel we used after a hot tip from someone who may be the best traffic-driving expert alive

• According to Dilbert cartoonist Scott Adams – who predicted Trump’s win a year in advance - the entire globe is caught up in a hallucination of two different worlds. If you want game-changing publicity, you need to communicate to both kinds of people simultaneously. I’ll teach you how...

• Did any smart, beautiful women respond to my ad? ABSOLUTELY YES! (People are asking if I’ve gone on crazy dates or run into gold diggers, but the truth is the exact opposite – every single woman I’ve met has been awesome, smart, and loves what I’m doing. Because of advanced copywriting, my dating profile automatically spoke to the best people. And if you think it was just because I said “I want someone happy who appreciates success” then you’re wrong. If you think it’s because I made a big list of what I didn’t want, you’re wrong. My profile wasn’t perfect, but I’ll share the advanced strategies I did right and what I’d do differently.)

And… a complete A-to-Z, behind-the-scenes look at how this entire campaign was conceptualized and built by a few peeps having fun! The website… the graphic design… the traffic strategy… the video… the photos… the copy… everything!

I’m going to teach all this 100% FOR FREE. But not to everyone. Some of the best stuff will be kept behind-the-scenes. However, for the next few days, you can get access for FREE.

Here’s what to do next:

Get on the VIP list by sending an email to:

Publicity@ShouldYouDateNate.com

Once you do, I’ll add your email to the list, and soon you’ll start getting the behind-the-scenes look.

Sincerely,

signature.jpg

Nate Rifkin

P.S. When my dating site got famous, something happened that I didn’t expect:

I received countless emails from wonderful folks supporting me and wishing me well. Y’all got my personal response (and I apologize if I missed your email) but I wanted to say again…

Thank you.

Your support means the world to me. Many people are going to walk away thinking this was just a PR stunt. It wasn’t. Sure, I harnessed the power of buzz. But when I said on my dating profile that I’m looking to meet someone special, I mean it.

That’s all for now. Send a message to the email address above, to get the full story on Should You Date Nate.

http://archive.md/JrfzG

Aristophanes

Writing plays for Lolcows since 446 BC
kiwifarms.net
Part of me was thinking this was going to be another Deagle Nation scenario. This does look to be another one of his scams though, as it's setup like the others - give him your email and it's likely that your inbox will be bombarded with spam.

He does claim at the end however that he genuinely is looking for a date, so the profile may have been real to an extent.

Yellow Yam Scam

✞I praise the LORD, SAVIOR and KING Jesus Christ✞
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think we're dealing with a master ruseman. Here's how his page now reads:

http://archive.md/JrfzG

No. This is web sales 101. Spin, spin, spin.

Here's a page where he spins filing for bankruptcy into a EASY WAY TO MAKE INFINITY MONEY BY DOING NOTHING - JUST SIGN UP FOR OUR MAILING LIST. Believe nothing this person says without hard evidence. No matter what happens, he will have some bizarre logic as to why it's all part of his master plan and worked out perfectly, you're just too dumb to realize it, but he can fill you in on how you do it yourself for FREE (+ 9.95 shipping, also, you will be added to our newsletter which costs $30.99 with a weekly autorenewal) if you just give him your credit card information.

He also has a scam selling tactical flashlights for "free." Here are two sites discussing them:
http://reviewopedia.com/laissez-faire-letter-reviews
https://webscammerjammer.wordpress.com/2017/03/17/smoked-by-seal-torch-2000/

Last edited:

Angry New Ager

AM BABY.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if this guy realizes just how much of a tool he comes across as. He's not a repulsive looking guy by any means, but there's just an air of smug and self-absorbed around him that's very off-putting.
Nope; he's straight-up fuggo. Taken separately, his individual features are, at worst, unobjectionable. But they just don't go together. He's got that Eric Trump look, like he was hastily assembled from whatever spare parts were lying around on the factory floor. And when they hooked up the cables to jump-start him, he didn't get enough juice, so his eyes are still dead.

Coupled with his attitude--which you've described quite well--and the fact that he's an enthusiastic scam artist, he's fucking repulsive.

Aristophanes

Writing plays for Lolcows since 446 BC
kiwifarms.net
The whole "it was partly an advertising experiment" post Nate made recently was just him doing the whole "I was pretending to be exceptional" excuse. We know that you weren't pretending Nate - you even admit that you set the site up looking for a date.

r00

Goin' Grink
kiwifarms.net
The selfie of him trying to look suave while drinking alone made me feel sad.

Finding someone to go out with has literally never been easier. I don't care what you look like, If you can't find anyone at all to date in this day and age then the problem is with you.

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
I see Clearwater, or Clearwater Beach, my Scientologist detector goes off.

Hopefully we get a chimpout, but he seems to love making instant lemonade from the bottle he had to relieve himself in because dad wouldn't stop at the rest area on the interstate when he only kind of had to go miles back, so I'm not expecting one anytime soon.

DuckSucker

NIbblin' bits since 2006
kiwifarms.net
The selfie of him trying to look suave while drinking alone made me feel sad.

Finding someone to go out with has literally never been easier. I don't care what you look like, If you can't find anyone at all to date in this day and age then the problem is with you.

People drink alone all the time. I guess they dont try to act cool while doing it though.

Plus, in order to attract people, even just people to hang out with, you have to have something remotely interesting to offer.

Youre gonna drag down socially the people around you if all you are is a warm body. It's why people dont hang out with losers.

I kinda agree, he's not the ugliest dude. No, he's ugly, but he's like a 3 compared with a 1, if average is 5. But the thing about him is that he just, in every photo, he has this air of scumbag around him. You can fucking see it coming off him. Have you ever seen that episode of Futurama where Fry meets "80's guy"? This dude is that guy. He's "80's guy". The way he carries himself, the way he presents himself. He oozes sleaze.

Like, long hair, fine, but style that shit and actually wash it for once and dont fucking grease it back like a shady used car salesman. If youre gonna present yourself, maybe put a bit of effort into it? If youre a shut in, who cares. But, when presenting yourself you can still look stupid and ugly without looking like a creep; I do it (hopefully I dont look like a creep) all the time.

Like if youre gonna have long hair at least take the time to learn to keep it and know what "good" long hair on men looks like.

Last edited:

Dr. Boe Jangles Esq.

Original Prick
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's funny that you have someone like Lucas Werner constantly complain about women always choosing the guy with the money and credit cards, yet you have folks like Nate over here proving that isn't always the case. Nate appears to have a lot of money (albeit from fraud/scams) and isn't too ugly in terms of his appearance - but yet no woman would date him as he has a repulsive personality, just like Lucas.

Lucas and Nathan are two sides of the same coin really.
They're both missing integral chunks of the equation.

See, you need 2 of the following 3 to get the kind of woman these guys are after:
-looks
-money
-a personality

You can absolutely do it it you're a rich, attractive cocksucker, or a wealthy, but kind of ugly fat guy with a great personality and sense of humor, or if you're poor, but good looking and charming to be around. Any of these will do just fine.
The issue with guys like Nate are that while he has money, he's a asshole AND he's not attractive enough to get away with it.
Lucas kinda fails on all fronts, but even if he was as nice of a guy as he thinks, he'd still be as hideous deadbeat.

You don't have to be perfect, but this IT help desk looking motherfucker with the conceited attitude?
Yeah, that won't hack it.

All in all, guy is a mess. I do love the hair, though. Long hair on a skinny guy at his age, very tasteful. I wonder if his husband knows he's wearing it like that.