Manosphere Nathan Rifkin / Nate / ShouldyoudateNate.com - Loveshy businessman who set up his own pretentious dating website. Snake oil salesman, scam artist

Would you date Nate?

• Total voters

DuckSucker

NIbblin' bits since 2006
kiwifarms.net
Theyll both go into opposite corners of the room and talk about how totally not gay they are and they totally arent desperate. One of them will make a website dedicated to how totally not desperate he is. The other will be a laughing stock nationwide.

CupONavy

Business Hobo
kiwifarms.net
Do we know if he actually is rich? Or is he "I'm a real estate agent and lease a BMW so my clients will think I'm really good" rich?

I've known a lot of guys that are into get-rich-quick schemes and scams and have 100 "businesses". They usually have a fully leased lifestyle and think they're true ballers, but the key giveaway is that they care WAY too much about letting everyone else know about their "rise to success" and how painfully unique they are.

Last edited:

Ginger Piglet

Burglar of Jess Phillips MP
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Do we know if he actually is rich? Or is he "I'm a real estate agent and lease a BMW so my clients will think I'm really good" rich?

I've known a lot of guys that are into get-rich-quick schemes and scams and have 100 "businesses". They usually have a fully leased lifestyle and think there true ballers, but the key giveaway is that they care WAY too much about letting everyone else know about their "rise to success" and how painfully unique they are.

Yep. These guys you can tell a mile off. They usually post things about how their detractors or the detractors of whatever shitty "bizopps" they've dreamed up (read: Ponzi schemes) are just jealous. The tell tale phrases are epithets applied to their detractors like "trading time for money" and "poverty mentality" and "fear of failure."

Speaking of which, I just had a popup advert from one of these worthies and having investigated him further I'm thinking he may be threadworthy.

Kaffer

kiwifarms.net
what.png

Something about him doesn't look quite human. Like his neck is larger than his entire thumb of a head and unproportionately thick compared to the rest of his scrawny body.

BadaBadaBoom

This is The End, beautiful friend.
kiwifarms.net
Took a “temporary” job standing on a street-corner, waving a sign for a retail store while wearing a goofy costume... for almost three years…
I was thinking this guy seemed like he is probably a furry before I even read that. Something about low-tier nerds with inflated egos who talk in a flowery way to sound funny always end up being animal people.

Slowboat to China

Level 6 Hairy Hands Syndrome
kiwifarms.net
Can we even say he does have money, though? He's in a lot of pyramid schemes and shit like that.

(ETA: ninja'd.)

Also, desperation and smugness are not sexy. Pass.

Aristophanes

Writing plays for Lolcows since 446 BC
kiwifarms.net
They're both missing integral chunks of the equation.

See, you need 2 of the following 3 to get the kind of woman these guys are after:
-looks
-money
-a personality

You can absolutely do it it you're a rich, attractive cocksucker, or a wealthy, but kind of ugly fat guy with a great personality and sense of humor, or if you're poor, but good looking and charming to be around. Any of these will do just fine.
The issue with guys like Nate are that while he has money, he's a asshole AND he's not attractive enough to get away with it.
Lucas kinda fails on all fronts, but even if he was as nice of a guy as he thinks, he'd still be as hideous deadbeat.

You don't have to be perfect, but this IT help desk looking motherfucker with the conceited attitude?
Yeah, that won't hack it.

All in all, guy is a mess. I do love the hair, though. Long hair on a skinny guy at his age, very tasteful. I wonder if his husband knows he's wearing it like that.

Exactly. You don't need to have much money at all to be attractive to people, let alone date them. There are millions of college/university students in happy relationships (and students are generally known to mostly have next to nothing in terms of money), as are people living in bedsits. Nate can't compensate for his lack of personality with promises of wealth or swanky vacations. You don't even have to spend much money at all for a good date - if you're creative and/or considerate of people's needs and interests you can do almost anything.

Yep. These guys you can tell a mile off. They usually post things about how their detractors or the detractors of whatever shitty "bizopps" they've dreamed up (read: Ponzi schemes) are just jealous. The tell tale phrases are epithets applied to their detractors like "trading time for money" and "poverty mentality" and "fear of failure."

Speaking of which, I just had a popup advert from one of these worthies and having investigated him further I'm thinking he may be threadworthy.

I say go for it, as it's always good to keep a track of what these snake oil salesmen get up to online. Scamcows are something that should be looked into with a lot more detail. Plus we're providing some good consumer advice, which should hopefully stop people falling for their schemes.

View attachment 269634

Something about him doesn't look quite human. Like his neck is larger than his entire thumb of a head and unproportionately thick compared to the rest of his scrawny body.

I honestly had a hard time working out where his neck ended and his head began because of how long it is.

Ginger Piglet

Burglar of Jess Phillips MP
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I say go for it, as it's always good to keep a track of what these snake oil salesmen get up to online. Scamcows are something that should be looked into with a lot more detail. Plus we're providing some good consumer advice, which should hopefully stop people falling for their schemes.

Alright, I will, although I haven't found much recent content, and Realscam does a lot better at keeping track of charlatans frankly.

That being said, they don't have a thread on Trans Lifeline or Greta.

Lurker

there it is again, that funny feeling
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
guys, guys, you're going about this all wrong.

see, i, personally, would date him. as long as he buys me stuff. i might go on... two dates with him... and then dump his sorry ass.

it's a valid strategy if you're a shameless golddigger.