Manosphere Nathan Rifkin / Nate / ShouldyoudateNate.com - Loveshy businessman who set up his own pretentious dating website. Snake oil salesman, scam artist

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Would you date Nate?

• Total voters

El Porko Fako

Significantly different from other men
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Is this this a guy selling himself for a date or is he starring in a commercial for the University of Phoenix?

3. Lackadaisical Ladies: Is your big daily accomplishment plopping in front of your TV for a reality show like I Didn’t Know I Was Pregnant - Celebrity Edition... followed by updating your Facebook page about the plot details? Super. But I’m looking for a woman who desires more.

Oh no @Lackadaisy, looks like he's not interested . Bummer .*sigh*

T

TL 611

kiwifarms.net
he kinda looks like he's got Marfan Syndrome, I can't find any good examples of people with the disorder to compare but here are symptoms:

• Tall and slender build
  • Disproportionately long arms, legs and fingers
  • A breastbone that protrudes outward or dips inward
  • A high, arched palate and crowded teeth
  • Heart murmurs
  • Extreme nearsightedness
  • An abnormally curved spine
  • Flat feet
And the small head thing kinda fits too:
The specific symptoms of Marfan syndrome vary greatly from person to person. Some individuals will develop only a few mild or isolated symptoms; others will develop more serious complications. In most cases, Marfan syndrome progresses as individuals grow older. Individuals with Marfan syndrome may have several distinct facial features including a long, narrow skull (dolichocephaly), deep-set eyes (enophthalmos), an abnormally small jaw (micrognathia) that may be recessed farther back than normal (retrognathia), abnormally flat cheek bones (malar hypoplasia), and an abnormal downward slant to the eyes. Affected individuals may also exhibit a highly-arched roof of the mouth (palate), teeth that are crowded together and upper and lower teeth that do not meet (align) properly when biting (malocclusion).[/spoiler]

Wally Balljacker

Nothing positively contributional.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No. This is web sales 101. Spin, spin, spin.

Here's a page where he spins filing for bankruptcy into a EASY WAY TO MAKE INFINITY MONEY BY DOING NOTHING - JUST SIGN UP FOR OUR MAILING LIST. Believe nothing this person says without hard evidence. No matter what happens, he will have some bizarre logic as to why it's all part of his master plan and worked out perfectly, you're just too dumb to realize it, but he can fill you in on how you do it yourself for FREE (+ 9.95 shipping, also, you will be added to our newsletter which costs $30.99 with a weekly autorenewal) if you just give him your credit card information.

He also has a scam selling tactical flashlights for "free." Here are two sites discussing them:
http://reviewopedia.com/laissez-faire-letter-reviews
https://webscammerjammer.wordpress.com/2017/03/17/smoked-by-seal-torch-2000/
I've been unfortunate to meet people like this, where they can squeeze some kind of silver lining out of even the most obviously bleak scenarios. Not exactly unwavering optimism, but some some kind of weird delusion. The only way I've been able to rationalize this is that their imagination twists their life experiences in a way that doesn't shatter their gilded self-image e.g. "I'm not dead yet, so all of these bad things were part of my plan to live a comfortable life", "I really hate that coworker I had an argument with, and them getting fired for something unrelated was all part of my plan!", "My aunt was an orphan-raising Peace Corp saint of a human being, so her getting gang-raped and murdered by escaped Guatemalan inmates was all part of God's plan. It was just her time to go."
I used to make Vimto in a wine glass to feel all sophisticated like a supreme gentlemen
And now look where you ended up, a goddamn Kiwi Farmer.
Is that otacon?
Otacan managed to get laid though.

Angry New Ager

This *is* my scary Halloween userpic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know, honestly. He's far too smug about everything to break. If anything I'm wondering how long he can keep the entrepreneur charade going until the authorities catch on to his dodgy dealings.
Given how long it finally took to send grifter god-king Kevin Trudeau to prison--and that it had to be for criminal contempt, rather than his actual scamming activities? This kid will probably keep playing the scam game indefinitely.

ETA: What he really needs to do is follow Trudeau's lead by finding himself a hot, crazy Russian or Ukrainian girl who wants to stay in the US, and who is hard-eyed and greedy enough to encourage his scamming ways. Then, like Trudeau's wife, bail out back to her homeland when the banhammer of justice comes down.

Last edited:
L

LM 697

kiwifarms.net
he kinda looks like he's got Marfan Syndrome, I can't find any good examples of people with the disorder to compare but here are symptoms:

And the small head thing kinda fits too:
Maybe he was exposed to crystals

osruOr8.png

CupONavy

Business Hobo
kiwifarms.net
Yep. These guys you can tell a mile off. They usually post things about how their detractors or the detractors of whatever shitty "bizopps" they've dreamed up (read: Ponzi schemes) are just jealous. The tell tale phrases are epithets applied to their detractors like "trading time for money" and "poverty mentality" and "fear of failure."

Speaking of which, I just had a popup advert from one of these worthies and having investigated him further I'm thinking he may be threadworthy.

Cmon @Ginger Piglet - you're just not thinking like a rich person. You need to get rid of those negative thoughts and visualize your goals! By the way, I happen to have a great opportunity for you to get in on the ground floor. You know you need to spend money to make money! Fortune favors the bold!

Echo_Ender

Doggo
kiwifarms.net
This guy kinda looks like a greasy version of Spoony from some weird alternate universe where he's a douchy scam-artist instead of a manic-depressive Patreon junky.

But yeah, this dude's 'Attraction-sign' style site was legit. He's just trying to spin tbis as a brilliant PR move after he got caught and humiliated all over the internet.